Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /?

On 7/16/2020 at 9:30 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Same words for you, stop spamming and explain your problem with details.... Its hard to understand your question actually... You might mean can you use your old yobit account to access new crypto account then the ans is, you wont be able to do so.. You need to make a new yobit account for access new cryptotalk account.. Hope you understand❤          

It's true once we create account in cryptotalk and yobit exchange and linked our both accounts,  then our IP address also records in both platform's, one IP and one devices policy applies but unfortunately our account banned in cryptotalk, and we create new account in other device and want linked in our old yobit account, then its impossible but if we create new yobit account in other device its OK and successfully linked and its legal.

• -3 1

My friend your post is insufficient to understand what you want to ask.. Please post according to rules of forum and your  post should be comprehensive. Please look after it

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

You can not link your old account to new yobit  account  if you already have linked it to another account and that is banned and now you want to use the same account for new account it is not possible that means you can not link one  account twice  to yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/16/2020 at 9:45 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

You need to make a new yobit account for access new cryptotalk account.. Hope you understand❤       

Hey, it will be against forum rules 😁! Creating multi-accounts is strictly prohibited. Once your account gets banned, it is enough that forum administrators can still detect your multi accounts by using different tools even though you use the different IP addresses. 

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

My friend, I did not understand exactly what the problem is. You can attach a screenshot of the problem that you have spoken to or speak to the support team.

He might mean if our yobit account get old enough but now i  want to link my crypto talk account in yobit then will my yobit accept it.. Its true that i am also confused with THIS topic but the ans will be,no matter how old your yobit account is, you can join in cryptotalk  campaign           

On 5/6/2020 at 6:45 PM, Abdalrazig said:

What if your old yobit isn't working well, 

Sit and do nothing about it?

@Abdalrazig, i actually didn't get what you are saying or telling us .The question that i understand is that can we link an old cryptotalk account with a new Yobit account.I think you can't do this.Your old cryptotalk account must be linked to an old Yobit account .so, you can't link your cryptotalk account  to two Yobit accounts.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 5/6/2020 at 4:45 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Why will the yobit not work well my dear. This question I do not understand your meaning and you are writing like in riddler with not help at all. This is very confuse me and the post what has to do. What problem are you face wit hthe yobit and it is not work you did not say but we can not help you this way.

• +2 1

We are only allowed to link up our cryptotalk account and yobit account ones and after that you will not be able to change it because I have seen someone who freeze his account in yobit and was not able to make withdrawal and he tried to relink it but it with new yobit but it denied but i think you can do it now since the forum has provided us with another link that will enable us earn some satoshi.

• +2 1

Frankly, I read your post, but it is not well understood and is against the forum rules

But if you intend to link the Crypto account with the Yobit platform, I will tell you that this feature has been disabled for a while and then returned, and now you can link

• +1 1

Have you lost your old yobit password and say this? There is no other way an account in an exchange will not work unless you are banned from yobit after trying something strange. If this happens don't have hopes to make new account and bypass the ban. This is called ban evasion and of course you will not be allowed.

Thanks for helping, problem solved, I accidentally saw this topic of mine been given negative ratings so I reviewed the comments, I guess most of people didn't get my point, I admit it I did not clear up my point, but this doesn't give them the right to throw judgments.

6 minutes ago, Hadeel hamdan said:

I don't think my friend you can linking your old account with your new account and if you forgot your password you can reset it by your email my friend only

I did, thanks

I have gotten my account back, it you have any problem guys feel free to ask and cryptotalk support is here for help.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Calling you a scammer because you lost access to yobit is too much but perhaps these members did not understand correctly from the beginning what you were saying but with the update you added today this makes it clear that you had a problem and now you fixed it. I am full support you and I would give you a positive reaction but for some reason the forum says that I don't have anymore today. I will come back and give you a like to make it back for the negative they gave you, don't worry!

8 hours ago, Roan said:

Frankly, I read your post, but it is not well understood and is against the forum rules

But if you intend to link the Crypto account with the Yobit platform, I will tell you that this feature has been disabled for a while and then returned, and now you can link

He is having problem with his yobit account due to one reason or the other and for that he is asking if he can create another yobit account and link with his current cryptotalk account and i think the answer to that is No because we can only link ones after that we cannot do it for another time.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Thanks for helping, problem solved, I accidentally saw this topic of mine been given negative ratings so I reviewed the comments, I guess most of people didn't get my point, I admit it I did not clear up my point, but this doesn't give them the right to throw judgments.

I read what happened and it is bad and wish you good luck and never to lose your account again. I hope that you will get positive rating now that you cleared with this and cancel the negative you got. It is very sad to lose an account on an exchange and not be able to use the forum to earn too.

• +3 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:45 PM, Abdalrazig said:

I think it is not possible, buddy. Base on what I know, you cannot connect or link two different yobit account with only one cryptotalk account. It will not work. And I think it is prohibited by the admins. It can make your account banned from the forum.

All l know is that you can link your new cryptotalk account with your new yobit account but I don't know whether it is possible to link the new cryptotalk account with the old yobit account because I have never experience this kind of problem.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

You should have called crypto talk support but even though you forgot your password I believe you can remember your email address just send forgot password if all the methods produce no avail just forget about your old account because is not possible to link your new crypto talk account and old yobit account because both are different email address.

This is not good that you've been given dislikes because you had a problem and I don't understand the members that didn't see the problem you have. This is not easy in my opinion and could only be done by an admin that could access yobit to enable for you to use the cryptotalk email.

This is good that you fixed the problem and not ok for other members to question you or call you something you aren't. I'm glad for you made it back to this forum and can participate too in the campaigns it has. For my part I've given you a small positive rating for the troubles.

• +1 1

I've read your first post and the way you written it it was strange but you given an explanation and at least for me it is accepted. You had a problem and made a post that was exactly about your problem and since it is now fixed and you also got a lot of positive reactions for this then perhaps you are feeling better.

I think you can only attach one account to one yobit account, linking more than another account to a yobit existing account is not just straight, so it obvious it not possible, contact the admin of the forum on how to retrieve your previous account details , thank you

I think it is possible if you contact the support, although the truth I see it difficult, I think it is best to opt for new account and start your walked again for the forum, so you can avoid inconvenience

Friend, unfortunately, you can't update your account in any way. I myself once lost my yobit account, as well as the mail that was there, but the problem is that I also lost my cryptotalk account. But the administration restored it to me after 2 months, and I was happy! But after losing so much time, I still realized that unfortunately, we can't make any changes in the pairing of accounts!

• +2 1