Is it elligible or not? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I just humbly want to keep a proposal to The honorable authority of the prominent and excellent Cryptotalk forum. We getting some useless notification to our notification box, i am not against to that replayer, if we get a notification, that replay is really helpful and constructive then how will it. Actually it's my personal view about it. I think you have to ability to put more good and helpful proposal to the authority. At last sorry for my poorness of fluent writing . 

• Useful or interesting 1

58 minutes ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

I just humbly want to keep a proposal to The honorable authority of the prominent and excellent Cryptotalk forum. We getting some useless notification to our notification box, i am not against to that replayer, if we get a notification, that replay is really helpful and constructive then how will it. Actually it's my personal view about it. I think you have to ability to put more good and helpful proposal to the authority. At last sorry for my poorness of fluent writing . 

You can turn them notifications off from settings but why would anyone do that? You would miss most of the questions you could help people with, and arguments that could improve your knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also get notifications from my email box on replies made to the contents I contributed to or those I follow and from this forum even though this is not very important but I don't have any problem with it and it can also be stopped from notification settings or via the email received if you no longer want to receive them.

I also get notifications from my email box on replies made to the contents I contributed to or those I follow and from this forum even though this is not very important but I don't have any problem with it and it can also be stopped from notification settings or via the email received if you no longer want to receive them.

15 hours ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

Don't worry about your English, and we can understand that there is a language barrier for many members. Your point is clear and you are trying your best to ask a question in detail. Do not worry about that. 

On your question I would suggest to search in the profile settings and you can find there notification options. You can remove as many as you like, even all of them, and you won't get any more notifications in the future.

Well friend your not single member face this problem so many members complaints this problem including me, I am not receive this notification in crypto talk forum.account, but its comes my email inbox and its really irritated, because always check this notification in email but what we do when we stop then we can't receive our forum friends notification.

What are these not useful notifications? If you mean the notifications you receive on your email, you can stop these notifications through the settings, but I do not advise you to do so in order to stay informed of anything that happens in the forum.

My friend you can change your notifications settings and you can get

Just the helpful messages in your email box if you don't want to see all notifications in your email

You can set the notifications and messages that you want to receive or even stop them through the options in the forum. You can control them as you want. I do not like receiving many notifications so I stopped them

The topic of notifications does not happen to all I personally have never received a notification in the forum I just get to the email I think they should resolve it as soon as possible

You can get notification on your page here is this forum and also in your email too but all those notification you can turn them off if you want you have a choice for that 

Well that option, you can deactivate it in the middle of configuration as they have said in the comments of this, if you do not like it or it seems somewhat annoying you can deactivate and that way you will not get more notifications that you do not consider useful, good day friend.

All notification can be disabled, some features can also be disable, like me, I only enable people that mention me, quote my replies or topic and people that react to my posts. All notification to the email is disabled. 

I think you are talking about getting notification if someone quote your post.Sorry if i am wrong.And i am right,than i would like to say you have the option to disable notification for it.You will see the option of notification setting,from the notification bar.There you can set everything about your notification. 

I don't think that is necessary, if at all you feel there are some notifications you find unnecessary, that's what the notification settings is there, you edit the settings to your taste, maybe you don't know about this before. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My friend, if the matter is bothering you, you can stop the forum notifications and mail notifications by entering the settings, but I think that the presence and activation of these notices is very good as we can know all the developments and updates within the forum through these notifications

On 5/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

If you see there have many useless notifications to your notification box, you should just leave those notifications or I think you can ignore that user so that you will be missing their notifications. 

I also got some mail by yobit teams but I think there isn't any problems behind its this is normal if anyone frausted from it then there is a option of unsubscribe below of mail .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I close this topic as the answer has already been given.
Look in the notification settings section and manage it as you wish.
Sometimes these settings can be reset if the forum is updated, just check it from time to time, if you notice a problem.