Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the largest crypto market data provider, owned by Binance, has announced a 40% growth in female users in the first three months of 2020.

Moreover, there are a number of countries that have "exceptional growth" in excess of 80% and 90% of female users. This list is led by Greece and Romania, which boast three-digit growth rates.

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

What do you think of my friends with these percentages? Is the reason that the majority of women sit at home and take the opportunity to sit them? What do you think

Perhaps because of the quarantine, these figures are overstated by 60-80% since without it, I think that there would hardly be such a growth + you can remove 10% of users from this statistics because on the exchange, some indicate a female gender, although in fact they are men.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Mazen1996 said:

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the largest crypto market data provider, owned by Binance, has announced a 40% growth in female users in the first three months of 2020.

Moreover, there are a number of countries that have "exceptional growth" in excess of 80% and 90% of female users. This list is led by Greece and Romania, which boast three-digit growth rates.

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

What do you think of my friends with these percentages? Is the reason that the majority of women sit at home and take the opportunity to sit them? What do you think

I think that this is great because people and women can now be allowed to control their own cryptocurrency and I think that is great because they are now being independent to themselves which is great for them because they can earn more. 

Well, by having an pandemic virus in this world called corona virus, many people are stopped or postponed to their work and they can earned some money here in cryptocurrency and this will be good by having a highly percentage of usage of cryptocurrency to your country and this is a good sight from you guys to become more popular this cryptocurrency from many people.

That's great to see that the percentage of women taking part in this technology is increasingly so rapid it's impressing cause this will help them be occupied at home as they are most of the time there and one thing I like about women when it comes to business they know how to value it and they are also risk takers.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

Maybe those female that stay in home have known cryptoworld and holding cryptocurrencies more than male or people who go outside. 

This is the possible reason that I think why the percentage of female in the said countries are high. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am proud to be a kind man, because we want to truly fulfill our dreams and have entered into this world with great evidence that we have the same capabilities as men in the professional world.

Why wouldn't they, bitcoin is like made for them. Taking the power back and being their own bank serves perfeclty people who are being treated as second class citizens. And according to some surveys they already surpass men on online shopping, this is a perfect continuum to that too.

• +1 1

I hope that all of the people will recognize crypto, it does not matter whether you are a female or male as long as you are doing good in crypto that is the most important.

You are right there is no difference between men and women. Evidence is found through work. If we can invest properly, the value of the currency will rise. If the price of Bitcoin goes up, then the price of all the currencies in the crypto market will go up. Because Bitcoin is at the top of the crypto market. The price of each currency will depend on Bitcoin. If we can increase the amount of investment then the price of the currency will go up.

Women don't always leave opportunity like that, whenever they are told cryptocurrency will be a place for income, they will engage and try to learn things fast so that they can start benefiting

There are a lot of job opportunities available that women do not get, so I think they are trying to provide something to society by working with encryption, and this is not related to men and women because the coding market is available to everyone and I expect that the percentage of women will increase

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well dear its great news womens also know crypto currency, its really good Change, because in crypto we don't need to go out side and operates, its work in home, so this the good advantage for female users, and it's great for crypto to gives decent income for everyone.

i have a theory that this growth is because women spend more time at home and they research ways to earn money from home and eventually find crypto currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Women empowerment is everywhere and it's the great example of it and this information must be shared among all people so that more women get encouraged along with men. That's a great news.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Women are less prudent and thus are able to control their savings. A very great trend towards the development of the blockchain itself. 

• +2 1

I do not know how accurate these numbers are about the percentage of female users of cryptocurrencies, but this is wonderful this indicates that women have a great interest in working in the crypto world and they will have independent financial income while they are sitting at home

Yeah I accept that women are becoming more stronger prayers in the crypto market because male are working outside like office company for money but woman are staying at home they are fully utilized their time in crypto market.

8 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Maybe those female that stay in home have known cryptoworld and holding cryptocurrencies more than male or people who go outside. 

This is the possible reason that I think why the percentage of female in the said countries are high. 

Well, this is quite true mate but this is a good thing for them, the women's are have an idea about cryptocurrency and the spreading of cryptocurrency is now totally increased. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are getting this 3 digit figure because of crypto expansion where  the majority of people use internet at home and start thinking how to earn from this.The females mostly attract from the males success stories and now want to get in crypto because this is not hard for them .They have to work on their basics then they can use it easily from home.I am happy now we have good number of females in crypto .Where we can bring more cap in crypto market.

Yes maybe this is the reason why women is the majority of people using cryptocurrency in some country , because they stay ay home ou the try to find a way to make money online , and the find this world of crypto , that maybe , but I think now there is no different between women and men ,no you find a lot of women of many business , in many unemployment.

20 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

CoinMarketCap (CMC), , has announced a 40% growth in female users

How did they found out? They hacked the users camera and did the metrics? Or their metrics are coming from exchanges as the validity of the fake volumes they display? They've also didn't have warnings on a series of exchanges that were blatant scams and stealing funds, yet they were putting huge banners about yobit that had coins on "old" chain just because these shitcoins where hacked 51% attacked and didn't even care to announce anything to yobit. Coinmarketcap needs a reality check.

Edited by BTC Future

It's so commendable news for them i think it's great reward, personally i am taking it so positively. Because it's so great news for world economy , now everywhere happening women empowering. At last you are quite right that they have enough opportunity to perform well in this sector, that is staying at home more time.

The price of each currency will depend on Bitcoin. If we can increase the amount of investment then the price of the currency will go up...!