Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market

As we knows woman are at home during this Coronavirus pandemic and they are totally free therefore they wants some earning source therefore women take interest in crypto market in huge level. That is why the number of crypto market investors increases of female's genders. Its beneficial for crypto market. 

It’s really great for us that women are joining crypto now. The more the demand for crypto increases, the better the crypto market will be. Women are becoming more powerful players in the crypto market and they too have found a way to make money from sitting at home.

The reason of course can be the quarantine. And on the other hand, working as a trader does not require physical strength, only mind and knowledge. Women are quite capable of this task.

Really, this is good news, especially since women have more time to work in encryption compared to men who do not have much time to work with encryption, and quarantine recently helped increase people s work with encryption.

Am happy to read this topic, because i believe in females.. If they will decide to focus on something that has good advantages to their lives, family or everything else, they will be more success than they expected.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

CryptoArt&HandMade Artist

My name is Aksana (5Ksana) and I am a professional master of creating jewelry, elements of decor, production of clothes in individual orders in different techniques and much more. 

About ME.jpg

Women are more lucky than men to work here. That is why for working in cryptoworld you don't need to get out home, can do it at the home. Therefor l agree about your statement that, women are becoming stronger players in the market.

Yes, I think that the Crypto world is completely suitable for women, especially those who do not work and stay at home, Crypto provides them with a great opportunity to work and take care of the home at the same time. So I think this will be a big and good area for them and it will increase more in the future.

I think yes because of covid everyone is at their home and when every thing is closed. They entered in crypto world and making it source of their income. 

You know, if we are focused to earn more benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings, we should actively track the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. This data indicates , most of women are actively involved in the crypto world and tracking the trend which is going in the crypto world, this is really good news and positive signs for the crypto mass adoption. 

And according to the analysis of the psychiatrist and trader Alexander Elder, women have a good chance of winning in the trade, unlike men because they have less impulsive emotions, more control and discipline and this makes the difference between a male trader and a female trader.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, Readmm said:

Oh, I don’t know how the female appearance will affect the economy, I hope that everything goes smoothly, otherwise beginners can make various mistakes.

l do agree with this statement and in my view female appearance will affect the world very well. That is why in my view men should work and that means they have a less time than women. To work in the world don't need to have any time, women can do it better. 

On 5/7/2020 at 11:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Am happy to read this topic, because i believe in females.. If they will decide to focus on something that has good advantages to their lives, family or everything else, they will be more success than they expected.

l'm also same in opinion as you said. It is really good news about this world.  Females can do it, that is why for working in this world you don't need to go somewhere. You can do it at the home.

yes i also found that females in crypto field has been increased .they are also participating in thr crypto and giving a tough competition to the ..crypto is a platfrom where everyone can fulfil their dreams by making some strategies over there capitals

i think there is so many active females in crypto world .. i saw so many Admins or moderators in support  group of the projects in Telegram or the live chats in the websites

women or men what matters is that people in crypto world are increasing, so the more we are and greater the cryptocurrencies value will be

Basically Crypto currency is basically for everyone,as it of those who actually dare on having to embark on the use of Crypto coins that really count on the users of Crypto. Some say it's of the quarantined that the growth might have increase considerably

Well this is good news to hear that women are now participating in cryptocurrencies, this is great and this will actually make most of them which are just house wives to be be self employed and independent.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe in that there are many females have experiences in this crypto world.. Especially those who don't work, they have enough time to trade and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies! This is really a good chance for them..

Maybe the women are always at home and that's the plus point for them. Because the women always stay at home and the work of the cryptocurrencies are based indoor. And that's why actually the women get enough time to do the work and their contribution is quite high in the crypto world because of that. 

1 minute ago, Saj555 said:

Maybe the women are always at home and that's the plus point for them. Because the women always stay at home and the work of the cryptocurrencies are based indoor. And that's why actually the women get enough time to do the work and their contribution is quite high in the crypto world because of that. 

l think also so that, the women are always at home and it is the huge advantage for them. For working in the world you don't need to get out from home, you can do it at the home. 

These are great percentages, but sitting at home may have been one of the reasons for the increase in women entering the cryptocurrency market, but I generally think that women were not interested in crypto like men previously and now the balance has begun.

Yes, this is a good thing for women. I think that when women work in a field, they are creative in that field and they always give their best.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, Mazen1996 said:

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the largest crypto market data provider, owned by Binance, has announced a 40% growth in female users in the first three months of 2020.

Moreover, there are a number of countries that have "exceptional growth" in excess of 80% and 90% of female users. This list is led by Greece and Romania, which boast three-digit growth rates.

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

What do you think of my friends with these percentages? Is the reason that the majority of women sit at home and take the opportunity to sit them? What do you think

It is proven and tested because women are quite good on managing business that's why no wonder they are much more effective business owner than men.

I'm not experienced that much if women's are becoming big players in the cryptocurrencies market, but mostly of women's I see they are liking more to play bitcoin dice.