Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Women are becoming stronger players in the crypto market

On 5/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, Mazen1996 said:

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the largest crypto market data provider, owned by Binance, has announced a 40% growth in female users in the first three months of 2020.

Moreover, there are a number of countries that have "exceptional growth" in excess of 80% and 90% of female users. This list is led by Greece and Romania, which boast three-digit growth rates.

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

What do you think of my friends with these percentages? Is the reason that the majority of women sit at home and take the opportunity to sit them? What do you think

Maybe that's because there are boring to just stay in the house. Thats why the number of the women or female that has a stockhold has increase. If the quarantine doesn't occur.,I think they are less female users .you can see it in my post. 

On 5/14/2020 at 12:29 AM, guatazoo said:

I'm not experienced that much if women's are becoming big players in the cryptocurrencies market, but mostly of women's I see they are liking more to play bitcoin dice. 

Well, this will be good if they are trying to do some tradings and gambling also because they are also people too and they can do whatever they want, happy posting.

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this will be good if they are trying to do some tradings and gambling also because they are also people too and they can do whatever they want, happy posting.

Its not good thing to mixing trading with gambling as the earning way, but you can do both of them but trading should be taken as the earning way, and Gambling should be taken as the part of enjoying in game. 

On 5/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, Mazen1996 said:

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the largest crypto market data provider, owned by Binance, has announced a 40% growth in female users in the first three months of 2020.

Moreover, there are a number of countries that have "exceptional growth" in excess of 80% and 90% of female users. This list is led by Greece and Romania, which boast three-digit growth rates.

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

What do you think of my friends with these percentages? Is the reason that the majority of women sit at home and take the opportunity to sit them? What do you think

Since women are competitive in nature, they are also good in managing businesses not just in the real world but also here in virtual world. They are also good in keeping and budgeting the money that's why most of the women are around the globe are belongs to the rich people.

I think that the majority of the women who participated in this field work in the field of economics and I mean they were working in one of the companies specialized in dealing in digital currencies and this is a good thing as the situation is not limited to men I mean that all the awareness in this field between the sexes is better as it facilitates us in expansion I do not find any problem in the circulation of women in this area

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Its not good thing to mixing trading with gambling as the earning way

Well, i didn't say that this members are doing it at the same time, I'm just saying that they are able to do some trading and gambling and it depends on them if which in this two will they do.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/8/2020 at 1:51 AM, malik6314193 said:

I think yes because of covid everyone is at their home and when every thing is closed. They entered in crypto world and making it source of their income. 

Yes I think that you are right because I think that they like to have a name here in cryptocurrencies and they want to prove that they are capable to deal with cruptocurrencies and I think that is great because they are having names here in cryptocurrencies 

this is really well to see that women also spread their feet in these fields .

Trading is an easy work everybody just do it who have good knowledge in market , it's not matter that's is women or man .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is definitely nothing wrong with women working with cryptocurrency, I am pretty happy that some of them don't think that crypto is an activity only for online nerds.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:17 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i didn't say that this members are doing it at the same time, I'm just saying that they are able to do some trading and gambling and it depends on them if which in this two will they do.

But those women's who are playing gambling, mostly of them don't know about trading, so thats why they are thinking to be betting in gambling it is the best and fast way of earning. 

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 2:49 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

Brother it is not about the gender or the sex type, it is about the mind behind that screen who controls the trades. Also, women are smart too!

If I have personally noticed that in recent years many women have joined the world of cryptocurrencies I see every day women charting on the nets on platforms to win Cypto which I did not see about 4 years ago when I started, that seems to me a good idea 

16 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But those women's who are playing gambling, mostly of them don't know about trading, so thats why they are thinking to be betting in gambling it is the best and fast way of earning. 

Well, there's no problem with that if they're not doing some trading here, they will choose what platform they will participate to earned some money, i hope you may understand. Happy posting 

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's no problem with that if they're not doing some trading here, they will choose what platform they will participate to earned some money, i hope you may understand. Happy posting 

But I need to suggest to them that they don't have to take gambling as the earning method, but they can be trade and use gambling as the place to spend some money after winning on trading. 

On 5/6/2020 at 2:49 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

It really depends on how smart the user is, whether it is a women or a male. I am proud of women taking action in this field. 

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But I need to suggest to them that they don't have to take gambling as the earning method, but they can be trade and use gambling as the place to spend some money after winning on trading. 

Well, if that's your decision, then do it, i Respect your decision mate, i hope that you will be convinced them to stopped doing gambling to earned money. Happy posting.

It was published on crypto news that more women are investing in cryptocurrencies now than before but most of them are investing on bitcoin. It is really a good thing to know. 

10 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if that's your decision, then do it, i Respect your decision mate, i hope that you will be convinced them to stopped doing gambling to earned money. Happy posting.

Thanks for appreciating me, my brother was also really addicted in gambling, and he was earning a lot, but I was advised him to stop this early before losing all.

I think that women play an important and significant role in cryptocurrencies and the high rates of female presence in the money and cryptocurrency markets is really a joy because it reflects positively on the field as a whole.

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks for appreciating me, my brother was also really addicted in gambling, and he was earning a lot, but I was advised him to stop this early before losing all.

Well for me, gambling is good when in terms to collecting some profit but make sure that you're using it properly because a lot of people including you is thinking that gambling makes your money loses it's because many people are being greedy for it that's why they're losing a lot of money.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:57 AM, chrislynn said:

Because crypto currencies market is online markets therefore all women are taking deep interest in this market and making trading from home they don't have any boss like in job they have. Therefore now number of woman increases in crypto market as well as forex trading market. 

Also women are good especially in strategies in cryptoworld or market that's why it not surprised me if there are many women works in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is excellent news, it is true perhaps partly due to the quarantine but also to the latest events in the world of cryptocurrencies such as halving In fact women have nothing to envy to males I think they are on the same level

On 06.05.2020 at 02:49, Mazen1996 said:

Growth      Country
Greece 163.67%
Romania 145.09%
Argentina 98.23%
Portugal 89.95%
Indonesia 88.92%
Ukraine 86.68%
Czechia 85.6%
Colombia 82.03%
Venezuela 80.23%

The reason to this growth may be the quarantine limitations. Lots of women like lots of men had to stay at home for a long period of time, mostly because of their jobs or offices being closed. Of course they needed some resources. It may not mean that they have come into the crypto world recently. They may be old crypto holders or old players that are just nowadays new registered users of Binance, and that have never been registered on Binance before. Nevertheless it is pleasant to see such growing) it means that crypto is demanded))))

• +2 1

On 5/6/2020 at 6:33 PM, Ridam said:

Women empowerment is everywhere and it's the great example of it and this information must be shared among all people so that more women get encouraged along with men. That's a great news.

Women have good strategy especially in holding coins, they think wise more than some people who rush in trading. 

I have some women friends who are now successful in cryptoworld which make me realize that they are good when it comes to this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, it may be because of the quarantine and the fact that the females stay in the home causes them to join the field of cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE