The curse of fame would haunt the Binance platform - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

The curse of fame would haunt the Binance platform

There is no doubt, that Binance is the big platform in the crypto world, and it become the most fam, but this is not a good thing is just a curse, because all hackers in the world will find a way to get somthing from this opportunity, so every day we hear about people get scamed or like the last news, 145 fake agents of BINANCE are trying to hack accounts of users who ask for helps, 

So my friend, if you are in this platform then its time to becarful about what you are doing there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Hackers are really stepping up their game. Never under estimate security. Make sure that:

* You are not using the same password for your online accounts.

* You change your password regularly.

* You use 2 Factor Authentication whenever it's provided, even for withdrawals if possible.

* You keep your email secure, because most of these places send links and emails to confirm any major account actions.

* You don't click any suspicious links in emails. Always check the link to make sure it goes to the correct place.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

1 hour ago, bobjoemega said:

There is no doubt, that Binance is the big platform in the crypto world, and it become the most fam, but this is not a good thing is just a curse, because all hackers in the world will find a way to get somthing from this opportunity, so every day we hear about people get scamed or like the last news, 145 fake agents of BINANCE are trying to hack accounts of users who ask for helps, 

Mostly when you have huge amount some where people try to rob it from them. Even though its secure and trust able it will be hacked with more technical breach. To avoid all issue try to have a secured account with the requirement.

To avoid this kind of scam news, we better join the official telegram group that Binance has. By asking for official information, I think we will avoid scammers and get the right information from the right people

2 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

So my friend, if you are in this platform then its time to becarful about what you are doing there.

Hackers will always look for loopholes and petty tricks to scam and steal from investor thereby reducing the people's trust in cryptocurrency.

12 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Hackers are really stepping up their game. Never under estimate security. Make sure that:

* You use 2 Factor Authentication whenever it's provided, even for withdrawals if possible.

* You keep your email secure, because most of these places send links and emails to confirm any major account actions.

* You don't click any suspicious links in emails. Always check the link to make sure it goes to the correct place.

Thank you a lot my friend and brother in cryptocurrency, but even with all this kind of security it still a very risky game as you can always get spamed and hackers watching you frome a long time and wait for the good moment so they can steal all your coin, We are in a world where there is no morality.

Binance is gradually becoming a victim of its own success and fame, a lot of bad news and events have been surrounding the exchange platform since he beginning of the year.

39 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Good points. Also, most hackers are not using some programming tactics. They are using a technique called Social Engineering. They are checking the data you shared on the internet and trying to find any useful info on that data.

What the hell are you talking about LOL. I know binance is become popular nowdays and of course so many hackers are targeting binance but i believe binance security is strong and become stronger again.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thats why old is gold and exchanges like yobit are the choice of professionals and expert. Seniors said that we dont go for design because many user attract because of the style of Binance exchange. In many countries where BTC is not regulating, binance will seace operation soon like bittrex did. So i never choose any exchange from these to trade. Trade like a pro on yobit and decentralized exchanges because its the best options for all and there is no cheating with users. This comes because Yobit have active support when ever some one got hacked. And it happened to me and yobit helped in just 5 minutes. While binance got hacked on its launch lol. So stay away from these.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

First of all thank you for awaring all of us here in this forum, to avoid this scam i think there is a telegram group that binance has. by asking for all information. by that we can all simply avoid this kind of scam's. scammers now are doing anything just to earn the easiest money. 

The Binance exchange must Renforce her security to be safe of hackers because every hack in the exchange have a bad impact in Crypto world

Yes, binary exchange is certainly aware of that and continues to improve security from hacker attacks. Besides hacking, binance always gets fake news from the media and it has dropped binance. Binance must demand that.

To dodge this sort of trick news, we better join the official message bunch that Binance has. By requesting official data, I figure we will stay away from con artists and get the correct data from the ideal individuals and Binance is continuously turning into its very own casualty achievement and notoriety, a great deal of terrible news and occasions have been encompassing the trade stage since he start of the year.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

It is not new even mid-tier exchanges have a scam like these were scammers pretend to be a support. I think it is the responsibility of the user to protect their accounts.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Hacker will take all you have if they can run without tracked. Many people with this amazing skill try to fool us using social media, email or phone call to get our data. Binance is popular target form them, but as long you follow Binance rules and never share device your account will safe.

I think this is just a scam, it can't affect you binace. It really has to be calm, then you should authenticate the kyc factor for security against hackers
good luck

On 10/19/2019 at 1:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

145 fake agents of BINANCE are trying to hack accounts of users who ask for helps, 

S

i dont think this issue concern binance only because whatever exchange out there on twitter they all have scam accounts in the comments trying to scam people, matter of fact yobit has plenty of scammers on twitter and iw as contacted by one of them trying to offer help.

From what I've seen in my brothers' posts, I haven't seen any curse, I still find binace to live so well and healthy, we only see them constantly growing and still rich by safety and reach. size

Binance is gradually becoming a victim of its own success and fame, a lot of bad news and events have been surrounding the exchange platform since he beginning of the year.

There are no words that haunt it, because it is very strong, it works well, has good functions, good coins have nothing to haunt him, if it is reputable and trusted. use
Best regards

On 11/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, CAGEGG said:

Well, the fact that the binance is one of the largest exchanges, on the contrary, it seems to me that this is not a curse but a success, because they will constantly try to crack them, as hackers understand if they succeed they will simply hit the jackpot millions or even billions of dollars

well thats really bad to have one exchange hold that much amount of bitcoins on it because if hackers successfully hacked into it like the mtgox then the market will drop very sharply.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

This is the Binance security problem not the investors problem because we pay fee of the transactions and also exchange because we trust on the Binance exchange that this exchange will secure our coins and we are not getting any tension and also the Binance is so much secure and good exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is very strong and popular, but as you said around this time I have heard a lot about hackers here. I'm quite unsettled and am looking into it