Next destination of xrp for 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Next destination of xrp for 2020

On 5/7/2020 at 2:18 PM, Laboni said:

I think the next destination of XRP for 2020 could be better. XRP currency is much better but the demand is a bit lower due to lower prices. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals. However, it is very difficult to say how many dollars.

I think that it will be great for xrp ripple because they are rising now and I hope that it will continue until they have a high value. You can say that it is definitely worth it to invest and trade for xrp now because their price is great.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:30 PM, jamesvince said:

Ripple xrp is the ranked third in coingecko and Coinmarketcap. And its price currently 0.22$ and all time high price in 2020 of xrp was 0.35$ in mid February. And yesterday i am reading one article he predicted its price next destination is cam be 5$ in next two years if bitcoin performance awesome then xrp not behind bitcoin. Its my opinions also don't take it professionally advise take your own investment strategies for crypto market. 

Yes, that's good that xrp or ripple is now slowly gaining its value up. But for me, I don't think that it can reach $5 in just two years. It is difficult to happen because it is always following bitcoin price and as of now, we can see that bitcoin is only in $9000. But let's hope that there's a luck that will happen so that we can see the value of xrp grow very big.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:55 AM, Zues said:

I think that it will be great for xrp ripple because they are rising now and I hope that it will continue until they have a high value. You can say that it is definitely worth it to invest and trade for xrp now because their price is great

Well, this xrp is a altcoin and altcoin is just depends to the price of bitcoin if this msyy be increased or not so that there is a possibility to increased it's price during halving. Happy posting mate.

Ripple must be in the top 3 cryptocurrencies because I really see how it is improving with months and weeks, and I hope to see bigger capitalization as well as implementation in banks.

Ripple coin is a good currency compared to the rest of the currencies and is always struggling to prove its existence, but I think that reaching the $ 5 price will require a lot of time because its price is still low and its growth is slow so reaching this amount needs a great time

Ripple xrp is the ranked third in coingecko and Coinmarketcap. And its price currently 0.22$ and all time high price in 2020 of xrp was 0.35$ in mid February. And yesterday i am reading one article he predicted its price next destination is cam be 5$ in next two years if bitcoin performance awesome then xrp not behind bitcoin. Its my opinions also don't take it professionally advise take your own investment strategies for crypto market. 

If that thing happened then I can say that's really a good thing that possible to happen in xrp. 

I'm sure many people will be glad and will take advantage on that kind of opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I see that the XRP coin is developing well and is progressing well in the course of the year 2020 and is expected to explode soon and the price will increase.

THINK POSITIVE

Indeed, it is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies currently in the market and has a bright future, but indeed everyone must not only enter into an investment only because he has read a publication or that he has heard from others about the matter and even if it is from a documented side or one of the professionals because he must rise By judging his mind at the beginning and doing the analysis and entering on his own after much research and analysis

XRP is a very good coin, I think it will not benefit in 2020, it will happen in 2021 because a lot of people prefer XRP coin and also XRP doing really well in market. I hope very soon we will see this coin in $1.

I love this coin and I always trade it but I find that its price always moves slowly and I cannot earn good profits from that.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, George10 said:

XRP has been predicted by many experts to have the probability of pumping before the end of this year but I don't know how true this will be therefore, it's a wise decision to invest not more than what you can not afford to lose in case the opposite happens.

Much better to listen on some advice coming from some experts regarding that so you will decide if you going yo follow them for you to avoid some lost. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

ripple is always a perfect coin for me always , because I think that it's price touch 1$ in market within some years . I also wait for this moment , this is really a well chance to buy a good amount of ripple coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The Ripple coin is a good coin and has good potentials also and This coin is listed among the top ten coins so this shows that it has a great future, it's price will increase with time , I think if there is a boom in price of bitcoin, the ripple coin will also rise to the moon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XRP currency is much better but its price will increase depending on bitcoin Each currency in the crypto market depends on the price of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin rises towards the end of this year the demand for XRP will increase.

The destination of ripple will be affected about what is going on in the market, if the market is bullish, ripe will increase but if the market is bearish, their will be fall of ripple price. 

Yes, that's right, the arrangement of the ripple xrp currency in Coinmarketcap is very advanced and this is evidence of the strength of this coin and its importance to investors. I hope that the ripple will reach 5 dollars in the near future for sell it

I also have a strong faith with xrp coins because i believe they will pump in a good price in the future. I trade with them even now, they still have a good profit when you will trade with them in the right time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Right now xrp is still having great performance which I think is great if they can maintain their growth and don't let them become inconsistent. I am sure that xrp will become a good alternate to Bitcoin like the ethereum because it's price is good also.

Well ripple is one of the coin that has a good potential in the market. Many traders are eyeing on this coin because they know they will earn a huge profit from this coin. I hope ripple reach the $5 in the near future.

21 hours ago, Moaz said:

Yes, that's right, the arrangement of the ripple xrp currency in Coinmarketcap is very advanced and this is evidence of the strength of this coin and its importance to investors. I hope that the ripple will reach 5 dollars in the near future for sell it

@Moaz How is ripple price related to its arrangement on coinmarketcap? And what did you mean by ripple arrangement? 

Although, if there is another bull run this year, I is so clear that ripple price will increase. 

• +2 1

That are merely predictions to accept not fully to be trusted except if from a real source, we all can predicts about the Future outcome of a coin exactly when the we see some hope and consider it to happen on possibilities.

Yes I also believe that xrp is the third best coin of the cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and ethereum and due to this pandemic situations these coins prices are getting lower day by day but I hope and I think that in near future the price of ethereum and xrp will rise and and will be dominating the other coins as well.

I think Ripple is a good coin because of it's wonderful features of fast transactions and also has less transaction charges when compared to other cryptocurrency. With the current wave in cryptocurrency if bitcoin should pump at a very good and high price, am sure xrp will also hit its predict target too.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, Zalaks007 said:

I think Ripple is a good coin because of it's wonderful features of fast transactions and also has less transaction charges when compared to other cryptocurrency. With the current wave in cryptocurrency if bitcoin should pump at a very good and high price, am sure xrp will also hit its predict target too.

Aside the fast transactions, ripple has been a coin I invested on both nothing good came out, even when litecoin , bitcoin, ether and some other coins have increased very well during bull run, ripple only increase slightly after the fall in 2018. 

29 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Aside the fast transactions, ripple has been a coin I invested on both nothing good came out, even when litecoin , bitcoin, ether and some other coins have increased very well during bull run, ripple only increase slightly after the fall in 2018. 

Indeed XRP has been a huge dissapointment so far. They still hold tens of billions of tokens which they expect to keep selling for a decade or more making the price go lower and lower. This token has made everyone lose money and I don't recommend holding it at all. Unless there is something major that can change the course of it's price, I see it going back to 1 cent or lower.