What do you prefer. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What do you prefer.

Hi friends I want to ask about  trading  what do you prefer?  Long term trading  or short term. I am new in the world  of trading  and want to get knowledge about  trading. So guide  me.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

it depends on the situation and the capital i want to invest in trading.mostly i prefer to the short term trading with a medium capital .to my point of view short term trading is a very safe trading as compare to long term

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My dear mate actually I am new in trading field so I don't do any experiments in trading, I use only safe and risk free trading means long trading, few months back I buy some litecoins and hold for long term, because i have no experience in day trading are short trading, so prefer only long term its safe and risk free.

• +1 2

I prefer long-term trading, because you can make a lot of money on it, not really straining and not trading every day, but just waiting for the price to rise. 

• -2 1

As for me I prefer long-term trading in crypto currency by holding bitcoins and it's the one I have seen to be profitable.

• +1 1

I prefers both, long as well as short term trading. It's just depends on what opportunity is coming towards me. But I personally like long term trading because it can give you big profit.

• +1 1

I'm here for the long term, meaning when I invest I have plans for 2-3 years of investment. Still the market provides many opportunities because of the high volatiliy and fluctuations of the price. So I also have a small amount to trade and along with other internet activities make a few profits to cover sometimes a few bills from it.

My friend if you are beginner in crypto trading, do it long term trading with high investment because it is profitable and do it short term trading with medium investment because it help you to learn trading as well as gradually you make profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I much prefer short term investment because i know it is more profitable for me. Like now the movement of price of the bitcoin is going ups and down so you can use short term investment right now because from time to time the price of bitcoin will goes up and at the same time it also drops inn just a short period of time.

• +1 2

Long-term trading is one of the most profitable trades and is also safe from short-term trading
As for short-term trading, it is considered quick return, which gives quick and easy returns, but the risk is greater

My favorite trading is both short term as well as long. Because we need divided our investment into different plans for getting our money for safe and then investing on crypto market for long time for high profit and for short to to getting little profit on each day. 

• +1 1

daily chart still is a short term trading but it will take a week for the price to spike and sink for a trader to have a substantial profit. but if you use the leverage in an hourly chart, you might earn more if you just knew what you are doing.  short term is best to do if you know the technical analysis.

• +1 2

Each of them has its own time and method. I prefer short trading for major currencies that fluctuate constantly like Bitcoin and Ethereum where I can make a profit in the short term. As for trading in alternative currencies such as Litecoin, Dogcoin and Ripple, it is better in the long run because of the low fluctuations of these currencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use these two methods, but I prefer to use long-term trading because I prefer to hold currencies and choose the appropriate time to do the buying and selling currency according to the movement of the market and the price of currencies.

I think that people are very different about the method of trading, among them they prefer Long term and some of them prefer short term or daily trading, I think this is according to the market and according to the characteristics of the person, who has the ability to be patient conducts remote trading and so on, for me I use the two types according to my circumstances.

I do both of them according to the market prices and behavior. When the market is in action, i will trade with a short term, and when the market is stuck i will trade for a long term.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Both of them are profitable, but it depends on people maybe you prefer trading and other one prefers but some coins and hold them till price increasing. l prefer also holding, absolutely for long-term. 

Most of the time I do day trading or short term trading but I also hodl some coins. I think the 2 strategy are complementary. Remember: Never put all the eggs in the same basket.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/4/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to ask about  trading  what do you prefer?  Long term trading  or short term. I am new in the world  of trading  and want to get knowledge about  trading. So guide  me.

IF you want to go for long term trading invest with a huge amount of money if you don't matter how long it will take but if you want your profit within short period  of time trade short time with a little amount.

On 04.05.2020 at 10:40, Ch Ayyan said:

In this situation, the market is not stable. Especially after halving. I prefer short-term trading. So as not to risk it.

• +1 1

For me, I prefer long-term trading, but mostly I mean sometimes I do daily deals that urge that there is an opportunity. As for trading in the long term despite the risks of a few, but its profits are good, you just have to be patient. You are a beginner in this field. You asked about the type of trading that you think is profitable, indicating that you have not searched for trading. I recommend that you start learning first and start trading in earnest.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I prefer both sort of trading strategies. If market is in highly volatile state, I prefer short term tradings to get profits according to the market volatility. In the case of long-term trading, I first hold some potential currencies for a long time to sell when the best time comes. 

• +1 1

I do both according to the market, if there is an opportunity for long term trading i will take it quickly and if there is an opportunity for short term trading i will also take it quickly.

I prefer to work with the two types of trading according to the type of currency, the indices and the words of the analysts, as each cryptocurrency has its own characteristics

In my opinion, I prefer short term trading if you have a few capital, but Iif you have money, I prefer both of them (short and long terms) using right strategies.