What do you prefer. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What do you prefer.

Many people may answer you with different answers, and all of them are correct, because this answer depends on the person’s financial condition, so whoever has a large sum can divide it into two parts, making one of them for long-term trading and the other for long-term trading, and for those who do not have much money, I suggest that he rely on trading It is short-term and does not put all of its capital in one currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

If you have a long spare time, of course, short-term trading is better, but it needs accuracy and skill, but if you do not have time, trade in the long term after a good study of the project. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Although choice is a matter of every member's mind, attitude plays an important role in fulfilling it. I am new so I will have more choice when I am able to qualify.
  Depending on the situation and the capital that I will be able to invest in trading.

This decision should be based on how much I have in my wallet but sometimes I do prefer long term investment why? Because I believe that would bring me more profit than short term investment but when we take a review short term investment is much safer than long term investment.

40 minutes ago, Maharwaseem12 said:

Bro I'm Completely New Member In This Group.So I do not know who should do more on prefer but I am a student, so I am doing most of the prefer to earn money from this platform. 

The student is encouraged to work online on a platform and come to his daily expensive and work to complete the freedom.So I do most of the prefer money and investment because if money is acquired then we can invest in it and later expand business with it or start a big business. 

If you people keep this kind of thinking from student life too, then you are the one who will soon progress in the world.

Thank you very much for this motivational comment  I really appreciate you for taking much of your time to share this with us because as a student I have learned somethings in the your comment I hope you keep on doing the good work here.

I do both short term and long term trading. It all depends on how the market is. But i prefer to hold for long because this is the only way it can guarantee me to make huge amount in profit. However i also do take part in daily trades if there are good deals in the market. So the choice of been a long term or short term trader is entirely the choice of the trader. But you should always stick to what is best for you. If short term trading is good for you,go for it. And if long term trading is good for you, go for it too.

From your statement long term and short term you have already know which one is the best actually, well it depends on your capital but I will advice you to go for the long time because you will make a good profit at last compare to short term holding.

• +2 1

I preferred longterm trade because longterm trade has many advantages one of the main advantage of  the long-term trade is there you are not required to find new opportunities every day .When trading long-term we can stick with the winners.long term trade spread economy and our investment on large scale.To long-term trade we can earn much profit. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my dear friend. I'll choose to make money. Because I'm a student. I'm here to do this for free. Here, knowledge is gained. Here I can earn knowledge and earn money. Earning money can meet my needs. So I'll choose to make money. Thank you.

going for short trading is more profitable and your money is circulating with that and going long will affect your investment plans because you will have to keep an investment for a long turn

I prefer long term trading over Short term as it has low risks and more profit but you need to have patience in you for long term trading.If you are psychologically weak then you will suffer in trading as it needs patience and any decision in hurry would cost us badly.Stay Blessed!

Dear I'll prefer the long term trading because mostly short time trading website going to scam . These sites offer the big profit and when people invested in these sites they go to scan. So find a old and trusted for easy and safe trading. No matter the profit low but it would be real.

I think both are good and profitable but short term trading is much better ,short term trading offers flexibility to the investor as they do not  need to wait for the security to mature in order to get cash on the other hand ,ling term investment can be liquidated by selling in the secondary market but the investor earn low profit.....

Hi friends,in my views I think it depends upon your investment and trading stratigies that which one you should chose,in my case I want to do long term trading because it's very profitable and trusted but in case you choose short term I think it's risky and you may face severe problems but if you have good experience and your trading plans are best you can also earn good from short term trading. The actual thin is your experience and trading stratigies which make you successfull and more profitable.

• +1 1

Well, I would definitely prefer a long time invest because during that period of holding, there could be a chance that the price of your commodity may rise and double your profit, so that's why I prefer long time trading.

From my own little understanding here and experience i have in trading i will choose the short time trading because I think it will be the best for me and it does not involved a lot of risk or attract scammers to our fund.

I use these two strategies, but I prefer to use long-term trading because I prefer to keep currencies and choose the right time to buy and sell the currency in accordance with the market trend and the currency price.

Trading does not work this way. In my opinion, you can work in two aspects, long-term trading and short-term trading. You can work on two sides. You put a part of your capital in long-term trading and the rest in short-term trading.

That depends on the risk and capital that you have, if you have a large capital and want to invest with time in profitable investing in the future, but if you want to learn slowly and constantly, it is advisable to invest short and earn commissions little by little. Criteria people prefer short investments because I learn more about crypto trading.

• +2 1

I would never recommend a new person who do not know much about cryptocurrency to do trades on short-term I will always prefer the long term investments

I like both, I like short-term and long-term trading, the most important thing is that the type of coin being traded has to be profitable otherwise the trade won't be successful. Long-term trading can be done when the market is bad while short-term trading can be done when the market is bullish. We have to be good at deciding when to trade and when to keep it for the long term.

Frankly, short-term trading is profitable if you have experience in currency analysis and also you should not be greedy too much "in order to gain profit. As for long-term trading, you can choose the famous top currencies that have a good trading volume. I advise you to store some currencies, and the rest can be traded in a short period." That is, do not put the eggs in one basket. 

• +1 1

I think Day trading is most profitable of all but it is most Also most risky than all other types of trading and in Long term trading is less risky but we have to be patient for a long time to hold the coins to get profit. 

Personally I prefer Short term as I think it is more profitable but it is also more risky as well relatively to the long term trading that is quite stable and less risky due to a  long term holding and strategy to never come out in loss. Both are good but You need patience in both to get the maximum profits.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:59 PM, Shahud said:

it depends on the situation and the capital i want to invest in trading.mostly i prefer to the short term trading with a medium capital .to my point of view short term trading is a very safe trading as compare to long term

It definitely is upon you how to work online with crypto talk forum and post's sharing rules learning more information you need to getting. I think crypto talk forum provide the necessary information and experience here for more details on how to work online with practice in daily basis.