Is something wrong here? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Is something wrong here?

This is unfortunate, but they had to work with this forum with caution in order to avoid the ban and all they have to do now is file a request for excuse and wait.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think such stories happen because some people in the forum just spam or break forum rules. If you didn`t do it, you should ask yobit support why you have been banned. Forum moderators are strict but it`s necessary to make forum better 

As long as you are in India, you must wait because the payment has been stopped for some countries and India among them, and this may be the reason or they have broken the rules. I advise you to keep your account and wait, the payment may be returned and then you can start

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont that any one can be banned for the copy past ,they just can have a warning point but not banned direclly ,i think they have make many mistake more than copy past 

Fortunately something like that has not happened to my friends or me. But it is just normal, if you don't follow the rules of forum, you will get banned, that is it. Copy and paste is just forbidden and it is big mistake. 

Its not about their experience my friend there are many users who have poste 3000 above posts but at some point of time they do any such comments and posts which is the copy of others or any user would have reported them for commenting against their topic.

Here is not about how many post you have wrote, I know some members who are leader before with more than 5000 posts and with 500 or 600 reputation points but now I dont see them! so the important is respecting the rules of this forum if you fail you will be banned.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Lover840 said:

So hello everyone. I would like to share something with you guys. So I'm from India and i joined this forum like 3 months ago. After i joined i recommend this forum to my friends and community so they also joined. But in the recent time my 7 friends were banned from this forum in just 2 days duration. Most of them got the reasons like making multiple posts copy paste but let me clear most of my friend had more than 1500 posts on this forum so they know about the rules and guidelines of forum but still they were banned from here. I myself have more than 1700 posts here and I'm trying my best here. So something like this has happened to you guys or to your friends? 

As new registrations are not opened yet so they can't join and in such hard times they won't be able to benefit themselves from this forum. 

The moderators cannot ban them if they haven't done any mistake yet, so if you think they have banned without reason, they should try to appeal to moderators. 

This is sad and unfortunately indeed, your seven friends have certainly violated the rules more than once until they were banned, this unfortunately affects the reputation of the forum in general and affects the reputation of their country, as you know many countries have been banned due to repeated violations from the members of those countries.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

This is very  bad news thAt your Seven friends baned  from cryptotalk in just 2 says. It's simply  means moderators are still clearing  the forum from scammers. Try to do your best they are banned  because  they do something Rong.

That's right so I hope you will never be like them who violate the rules that's why they get banned here. 

Just do our part here properly so we will never experience that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, event though they're now in the full member rank here in this forum, they will not doing some violations here in this forum, so i will suggest to be a normal member, do not look yourself as a great member here just respect this forum by not doing some bad activities here.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, Lover840 said:

Well yes the worse have happened. No warning points but directly banned. Also didn't received any email regarding why they were banned from this forum. Obviously it's not about how many post they have made. But when you do something you learn about it they know about the rules and guidelines of forum. 

I think they'll received warning points first before got banned from the forum. But if they create multiple accounts, their accounts will be automatically banned from the forum even their account didn't received warning points.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:01 PM, bliznec said:

It was not necessary to violate the rules of the forum, because there is a punishment or removal. Follow the rules of the forum and then your friends will succeed. 

That's right so we must follow the rules and never violate any of those to avoid getting ban here. 

Just do our part and maintain what's right and proper things to do here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This thing happened to your friends because they violated the rules of the forum.
You should explain the rules of this forum to them and then advise them to post posts with new, non-repetitive content.

I don't think anything is wrong with it. What am very sure of is that the great forum doesn't joke with people who directly or indirectly violated any of the forum rules and If you're caught, is either you're given a direct ban or a warning to not do such again.

Rules are rules and everyone should follow rules either they have 100 post or 2000 posts. Always write good information and never copy others. If you don't know the about the topic and immediately go back because you would copy others in the greed of making more number of post. Never think that and always follow rules and work hard to get success.

BetFury                                                   

On 6/7/2020 at 10:46 AM, Jaysen0104 said:

There's a reason behind that's why their account being banned in this forum. Maybe they have multiple account or they violated some rules because copy and paste is prohibited in this forum. So in everything you do you should be careful to avoid your account being ban in this forum.

Multiple account is one of the main reason why accounts getting banned here. 

Every members should have at least one account only.

Don't be green on earnings here, don't violate the rules about accounts. 

On 6/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, Raven said:

I think they'll received warning points first before got banned from the forum.

Well, it depends to the "number" of warning points if what number that they will get, there's a different penalties to a member who will receive some different "numbers" of warning points, if you're receiving a 5 points above, the penalty if it is being banned but if you received 1 or 2 points, this is just restricted to posts by given days and having a expiration date.

I dont think there's something wrong here because I know they're very strick in rules and regulations. Just be careful on what you're posting so that you can avoid being banned. Try to think what you did wrong or violate something you did not notice. But I hope your friends can get back again if they're deserving for it. I am looking forward for that. 

Thats unfortunate for your friends. Maybe because the admin are being very strick here that no one can't get away. Even if you're thousands plus post, doesn't mean you already know everything and keep following the rules. No one can't get away on banning as long as they broke the rules. Let's all be careful more in posting just to be safe. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, saraanna396 said:

when you get a warning point, or a ban, the reason is explained by the moderators

Well, this is true mate, they need to acknowledge it if they're getting a warning point so that you can able to posts after the given date for suspension, and if you're getting ban, just face it because you're having a violation here, moderators are managed this forum because that's their job so we need to respect them.

I think your friends have been banned because they did not follow the forum instructions and violated the forum's rules and regulations

Life is great and enjoy it

Well from what you said when they received the warning points proof was shown to them the reason why they got banned. So there is something wrong with that without any offense they can't be Banned just like that.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:21 AM, Gaurav kumar said:

I don't think that's anything is wrong here. The only thing i know is that the forum is really very strict regarding its rules and regulations. And they directly bann the person who violates the rules. And as the new registration are closed in the lockdown we need to be very careful about our posts.

They just being fair and doing what they know right and things that can help this forum to improve or be better. 

They just removed those who are doing spam post here and also low quality content. 

There's no wrong about what they did. 

I see that there is a lot of accounts ban by moderater and Admin in forums cleaning process . this isn't matter in Which country they belong .

to avoid getting ban we must follow proper guidelines and respect every rule of cryptotalk .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg