Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Quite easier to find topics that we have created

• Go to own profile on this forum
  • There should be "see my activity" option ,click on it 
  • Now there is an option named "Topics" on the left side, click on it you will see all topics you have created

Yea I agree with a your steps because I have practice them and I made it successfully by finding my topics from my profile🤜 thank you for the help nice meeting you dude

4 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yea I agree with a your steps because I have practice them and I made it successfully by finding my topics from my profile🤜 thank you for the help nice meeting you dude

You might check other's topics too by following the same technique. I have been checking topics made by  some guys who share genuine information here also if we have arranged notification preferences, it would also hep us to receive notifications for the new posts. 

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

You might check other's topics too by following the same technique. I have been checking topics made by  some guys who share genuine information here also if we have arranged notification preferences, it would also hep us to receive notifications for the new posts. 

Yes we can receive notifications from those members that have topics and the topics are useful by following them and allowing there notification to appear to you when ever they post. 

Well i suggest you can use the search bar to easily find you topic created, there's no need to create another one because there's already s feature exists. Kindly use that so that you can save time in finding it by just scrolling. 

You can look for your topic by searching it on the search bar, viewing your activities or making a  specific tag on your topic so that you can find it easily.

I realize that search box option is still in under construction , trying to search properly keyboard That's you used in your post then you can easily got your post in search results .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This forum is a great place to gather information about a topic There is no information which you will not find a solution in this forum If you share the problem with everyone you will definitely find a solution You can also collect information by searching on Google.

• -1 1

You don't have to scroll for such a long time to search the topics before posting the topics you can esily use the search bar given in the page to search the topics is it existing from earlier or not and its really good to search before posting so that same topics would not exist. 

• +1 1

This is very good suggestion but what of the search option from the top of every page you see in the forum I think that one can also help in making all you research in the forum.

To know how much you created topics on this forum then you need to go your activities action and then content I created then you find out your all created topics therefore enjoy you topics if you made I huge quantity. 

On 5/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

@Babubu609I think we can find our created much easily without searching it.For that at first we need to go to our profile and then we need to click "see my activities"

And from that page if we select 'Topics' ,all of our created topic will appear together.From there we can easily select our desired topic without any difficulty.

Edited by Jami273
  • +3 1

On 6/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, Jami273 said:

@Babubu609I think we can find our created much easily without searching it.For that at first we need to go to our profile and then we need to click "see my activities"

And from that page if we select 'Topics' ,all of our created topic will appear together.From there we can easily select our desired topic without any difficulty.

Thanks for your support although I have received many feedbacks from other colleagues I still appreciate your contribution I am sure other members and newbies will learn from you.

It's easy, my friend. All you have to do is go to the account interface in the forum and select the option to only show your posts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the easiest way to search for topics that you created in the forum CryptoTalk is to use the search feature in the forum, try to write the title or some words from the topic in search and you will find the topic you were looking for

• +1 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:43 PM, Moaz said:

I think that the easiest way to search for topics that you created in the forum CryptoTalk is to use the search feature in the forum, try to write the title or some words from the topic in search and you will find the topic you were looking for

I don't agree with that as the easy way but you also make a good suggestion mate from your profile you can find all the topics you created no need to make a search. Because it will not show you all your topics.

I think that kind of feature is implemented. Try to go at your profile. Click the button "my recent activity" then you will see your topic created and posts you already commenting. So that you will know how many members replied to your topic and how many views.

Well there are two methods for doing that.

• Use the search bar if you remember any words of the topic your created then just type on the search bar. A small keyword is enough to get your post. The search bar of the platform is very distinct. 
  • The other thing you can do is to go to your profile icon and you will find list of post you have created in the right side of the page. It will take time to find any particular post.
  • +1 2

On 5/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

In crypto forum layout you Will be able to find out activity where you will be able to see your activity... Again you should know that what topic YOU have created or you can go those section where you write about it.. Just be smart and hope everything will be okay.. Best of luck for next time       

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you remember the title of your topic you can search it from anywhere, but also you can filter topics from on your profile activities.

• +1 2

Cryptotalk provides you the search system. You can easily search your desire topic.   You can search with a few keywords related to the topic you want to write about to see if anyone has written about it before. You can also use this method if you want to know something. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is sometimes very difficult to search any topic on this.. cause there are many kinds of topics... so if you want to search any topic , I think you have to go on home and click the search box... and then enter some words about this topic which topic you want to find... I think you will be get your topic easily...

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

In crypto forum layout you Will be able to find out activity where you will be able to see your activity... Again you should know that what topic YOU have created or you can go those section where you write about it.. Just be smart and hope everything will be okay.. Best of luck for next time       

You are right but still I don't think that is the easiest way to find it just be visiting directly your profile all topics you created will be visible to you right there than using any searching tool to look for your topic.

Well, there's a many ways to find your created topic here in this forum like finding it to your activity, using the search bar and lastly clicking the "notify me of replies" in the bottom of submit button so that you can seeing who members here are commenting to your topic, i hope it may help you.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, Mahim00 said:

Cryptotalk is best way of reading writing and searching any topic because of it's simple user interface

I can agree with this mate. Of course this forum gives or share knowledge about cryptocurrency. And it is very easy to search of a topic you want to learn from. At general the forum is users friendly.

Despite am new beginner in the forum but there are some basic things I have gone through and I can use them on my own with out any guidance,same thing to to search for your own created topic, one may just need to go his profile, then click in to activity, then click in to content I started then you will see all the topics created by you.

• +2 1