How your journey in...? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Bro, your story is cool! But it seems to me that it is impossible to study 100 percent of the cryptocurrency. Because, in General, nothing can be fully learned, because we will miss something.

In General, my acquaintance began a year ago, when I got into a group, purely by chance, and it was told about various airdrops and promotions. Well, I did not lose the opportunity, and participated. Therefore, I began to develop on the stock exchanges, continue to participate in promotions, and read books!

My journey to cryptocurrency is very young because i do not have even a year since i become a trader. I am learning every day to be a professional trader because i need to earn a lot of money by trading.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

I think my journey in the crypto world is pretty good, because I was asked by a friend to join a bounty campaign on Bitcointalk, then I got ETH and from there I started trading without capital. Then I joined this CryptoTalk campaign to earn talk tokens and Bitcoin, I thought I didn't want to leave the crypto world.

My journey is so impressed isince i became a member of cryptotalk i wish our goal or aim shall be turn in to reallity soonest which can put smile on all of our face

I started in 2019 and at that time I wasn't know what to do and how to do and after the passage of time I learn many things from the site and still I'm learning that's my great journey I really like the site because it's widely use and it's real here members are really respectful..

• +1 1

You are right this is the sea of knowledge you dont learn it 100% but getting knowledge of trading , crypto coins , this forum gives us soo much knowledge that we can't get on the internet we are an strong community and solve each other problems and doubts .

As a holder, investor and trader of the cryptocurrencies, I think crypto world is very huge and there are many and many things we can earn from crypto. Theses 2 years I have enjoyed a lot. Losing money in trades buying bad coins and losing 50% from a single coins. But the journey was very great and I have learned a lot of things from the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is so much that I hope to be able to understand 10% after four years. I am trying to learn and I find more to read that there is need to make a plan about what to read first. So I try to learn about bitcoin first but I think I will never understand it fully. I hope to gain knowledge from cryptotalk and the excellent posts I keep finding.

We all started in this field from scratch, none of us was born and knows anything about crypto, my first experience in this field was 3 years ago when I tried to trade in the cryptocurrency market with $ 100 and lost it almost completely within several months, but now All my information about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency trading is much better.

• +2 1

My dear thank you for the nice post where you are describe your thoughts and experience. It gives a lot to us but try to make a better title next time please. This is may be the worst title I am ever read.

My journey begun lately and I am happy to find some same people with it.

• +1 1

I bought in the beginning of the year Bitcoin XRP Chainlink and Tron and traded. I made some profit and lost it again but I held the coins as I thought that prices would recover and they did. Later I sold the investments and with profit now I only hold Bitcoin Ethereum and very few altcoins.

My journey in the crypto world was not successful at first, following various campaigns on one of the famous sites, but there was no income there, only getting non-tradable coins. I finally got out of the crypto world for a while, then I saw a YouTube channel that talks about Yobit and I joined yobit. on yobit I found a very good cryptotalk. Here I can earn and start trading on yobit, I think this is a good start for me in the world of crypto.

• +2 1

I have been almost five years since I entered the world of crypto, of course anyone entering a new field will face a lot of trouble and failure in the beginning, but with the passage of time gain knowledge and experience, I wasted a lot of my time in the beginning on the trivial profit sites that spend the long hours for Get trivial profits, but with time I left all these sites and I am now working here and in other forums as well as in trading and I earn well, thank God.

• +2 1

It has been 4 years I have been in the crypto world, my beginnings in the crypto world participated in the Faucet, in the Faucet I didn't get enough good income just a waste of time. Then I tried trading on the local exchange, I was also out of luck because the market was bearish. A friend told me about the CryptoTalk campaign, and I tried to participate in it. Until now I am still on CryptoTalk and hope that this year's bullish will be in my favor.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My journey here on cryptocurrency has been wonderful and fun. I happen to learn alot of things that I once had no idea before. I learned about cryptocurrency trading and also investment, I learned about holding a coin to a particular time before selling and profiting from my sell. Cryptocurrency has been awesome so far. 

On 8/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Firstly i am not a big trader or holder in crypto world because its too much risky and the profit depend on your experience, knowledge which you cant gain only in 2 years so i am still keep quite in trading.. But i am work in different site,learn different knowledge while earn some thing.. I think at this moment THIS way of learning and earning is better for me than start trading.. ❤                 

You have indeed doing the right thing, based on your comment, you are trying to get vast knowledge about many aspect of cryptocurrency,like trading and others before engaging into it, and you learning from other sites , that awesome, you are building your self very well before you trading, I love your idea honestly

I have been here for some months and from the first moments I knew it was an environment I was going to enjoy. I like meeting people with similar interests and discuss our subjects about cryptocurrencies. This is what this forum is and I expect to read more and keep this interaction.

There are many that don't understand a lot even after being years here, in fact most of us don't understand coding so we don't understand a lot in Bitcoin, and there is more than you can think of, so it matters to know the basics and when there is a discussion try learning a bit more and do a small research, this has helped me a lot.

• +3 1

I invested for first time in Bitcoin in 2019 and have been involved with crypto for all this time. I joined Cryptotalk this year in September and have been here every day since then. I see this journey as something magnificent that give us an escape from our problems and help us financially, perhaps help us even more next year, so I suggest patience.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 3:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

It started two years ago, for me, until today I have not really received profits due to volatile markets, but I think it is promising especially today in light of the big and good news about Austria in the future of digital currencies

• +3 1

You are right to some extent, it depends a lot on luck. But once you start hunting for bounties and airdrops then you can become addicted to it. If you face one hard time in it like getting scammed then it can damage your entire trust.

• +2 1

the journey of my crypto will vary from time to time as basically my past experience on having to join the crypto environment looks back at the cause of me having to join a telegram channel as from that i eagerly wanted t know more about it

• +1 1

When I started using crypto currencies, I wasn't very fortunate as I made a lot of losses due to my lack of knowledge and experience but as I entered cryptotalk, it helped me a lot as it thought me so much about crypto currency and how to make a gain with it and now, I am making gains when trading.

• +2 1

In start I was really a nob I was surprised and  confused what is all of this and really can I earn and make something out of this. But as the time passed I start getting results and learn more about the crypto world which widen my knowledge and thoughts about the crypto world. So after 4 years I can say in crypto I have gain something and make. I can now do most of my work in crypto and can also help some people but in the end it's just the beginning of journey and  I have to learn more in crypto world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes right seriously journey in crytop currency is not easy but if you have knowledge and you follow it step by step you will find the journey so easy and so interested

• Useful or interesting 1