How your journey in...? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The journey was difficult especially for most people that joined in 2018 and later, they haven't seen the profits that previous investors have seen yet and after three years of patience it is almost impossible not to take some profits. I understand the positions may be fine to withdraw some, just don't sell everything. No matter what the plan is don't feel bad later and don't get consumed in thinking if I risked more or if I risked less. What I've learn is to plan in order anything that happens to have no regrets.

• Useful or interesting 1

You do not have to confuse yourself with so many details, what you should care about is the major cryptocurrencies that has been in the market for a while and have a steady value, watch the prices and when you see a drop in one of it cease your opportunity and buy it , because it will rise again and you will make profit

My friend I'm satisfied with cryptotalk.  I can from this forum.  I can earn money from there.  It's an awesome platform.          

My dear friend, I am spending a great time with this encryption and I get many profits through my continuous and active work through which I fell in love with this encryption and it became an important thing in my working life

My journey in this platform is very good. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share it with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

The journey finally given some rewards and it seems it wasn't for nothing. The problem is the rewards should be increasing for next year as we shouldn't be done all what we did for very small profit but aim for higher and not just short term low dollars in profit. We can keep doing what we do, investing and trading and find out next what can happen.

• +2 1

Each people would have different expectations when they joined the platform of cryptocurrencies. But the disappointing part is that not every expectation would be met. we would have high hopes when we trade on a particular cryptocurrency but chances are high that it won't turn that way. But still lets hope that everything would turn out to be fine and nevertheless we have the knowledge with which we can prosper here.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

My journey in the crypto market is going very good becasue i believe on the market that it give me good profit one day and i can change my life and that is the reason that i invest my money in the market from last 4 years and hold the coins regularly for the big bull.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I started the journey late 2019 but first time I bought and became very interested was in January this year. Bitcoin is one of my top priorities since then and I never stopped not for a single day to be part of it. My time is not so long as yours and I too think that I have a lot more to learn about cryptocurrencies but with the time I put into it I have managed a lot. It only needs a few months of looking at everything, finding terms and study more to become more advanced.

I started ny journey in this field two week ago .It is very easy to join the form but it is very difficult to leave because when we join this form we get the idea that it is very useful for us and it will be very helpful for us so we have to leave it.  Can't decide.That way we don't give up on it, we keep working on it because it gives us a lot of knowledge and most importantly it gives us a golden opportunity to share our knowledge.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:23 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it.

That's because you may have spent all those 4 years just to think about profit and trading. 4 years is a lot of time and if you had studied regularly, you could educate yourself to a large extent and understand more than 50% of the most common crypto terminology and concepts. To learn faster, you can even apply for crypto training courses. Blockchain itself is an independent field of study which is taught in universities now. To understand crypto, you first need to broaden your insight towards its network.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

@Syed Al Mamun the journey of every member in this platform has two side which are the good journey and the bad journey. When I said the good journey I mean the nice experience you had like cashing out, the knowledge of trading and investment you acquire from this platform, the bad journey I mean the bad experience you had like warning point, decreasing price of coins. Every member we through a lot in this platform. My journey in this platform was going smoothly not on till I got warning point since I started facing a lot of drama in my journey but I guess it won't continue like this, things will change for good..

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I understand your points but you know the cryptocurrency world is somehow complicated and sophisticated to understand, my advice is you should focus on any aspect you think it's the best for you then make sure you understand that aspect

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In cryptoworld the journey is an endless one because we experienced the introduction of new coins on daily basis and some certain updates and information keep on popping in just to make cryptoworld a better place for trading. I started my journey not long enough in cryptoworld with plenty of knowledge/experienced learned and for the time been here all I could say is that crypto is the future.

• +1 1

Experiences are what teach you how to deal with digital currencies in the future because when you learn the right way, you will be able to make a profit because you are confident in yourself and your actions, so be careful always so that you do not find any problem in your journey in this dangerous field

Edited by mohamedpc1
  • +1 1

So far so good my journey about the cryptocurrency is a breath of fresh air which is a good one that have help me in the few place and has increase my money and some other expense and I know this is not the end am going to make fortune in this cryptocurrency world and I will be very rich from it. 

@Biojay

• +1 1

My story in this industry is not that quite tragic compared to how things turn to you, but I would say that it is not flawless as well because of how much mistakes I also commit when it comes to trading it in the market. I think the time that I stay in this industry does not adds up to the knowledge that I already knew in about crypto currency that is why my judgment about my investments and my assets are still the same from the past. The only thing that improves is my way of knowing it and discovering the secrets and patterns of the industry.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

We now have the opportunity to have access to all kinds of information regarding cryptocurrencies so that we do not continue to worry about not having any knowledge, so these errors today can be corrected with some free education on the internet.

• +3 1

This is really great journey to this platform. When i was a newbie i thought i will be a good trader. Now day by day my dreams become true. I hope i will do it soon. I have learned lot of things from this platform. It was really joyful and super helpful journey for me.

It is somewhat complex but cryptocurrencies have been a great economic advance for people around the world and it is a great journey that has begun which we must continue to move because this is a great project and we have to wait.

My journey in cryptocurrency since I enter the crypto world make me open lots of doors of opportunities. Cryptocurrency changes my life since I can earn my own money by using it in different ways of earning like trading and investing cryptocurrency. I know that my knowledge is enough so I continue to learn more by working in this forum.

Cryptoworld is really wide which means we all need to acquire good knowledge, experience and concrete background about Cryptocurrency before we engage in any activity in cryptoworld because there is high possibility that one can lose if he is ignorant in this field, so my dear friends we should seek more knowledge in the likes of this forum so as to be successful in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am just a beginner in this crypto world I started my journey 2 week  before, my friends suggested this platform to me for earning bitcoins and trading and investing in different strokes Etc. No I had just completed my hundred free post and started to earn only.

My journey in this field is good and I learned a lot of things and experience and work in free time in exchange for getting enough money, I collect good amounts and encryption is now part of my life.

My journey through crypto was a terrible one at first because I didn't have the confidence at that time and I was not sure about the site but with time I got to meet nice members that I achieved more and acquired more knowledge from them and I later found out that crypto is a site that everyone should love