How your journey in...? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I am new here at this platforum .My journey are going well.I hope always for the best. This platforum is very beneficial for all the user we can earning with leaning and also gain experience. I have learnt very interesting and useful information about this platforum.

Yes my dear friend yes you are very right that cryptocurrencies is a mystery and we cannot depend fully on predictions and cannot predict the price and feature of cryptocurrencies as I joined cryptocurrencies 2 to 3 months ago and I also get this knowledge from cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Yes of course you are right because We cannot get crypto currency to give it a complete experience and knowledge to the ministry because we do not know what its value can be in the coming days. The value of crypto currency changes with the passage of time, so through it, our journey sometimes proves helpful and sometimes in loss. 

My journey so far has been a great currency. I have gained a lot of money in this cryptocurrency and a lot of, I also suffered in cryptocurrency. But whenever I benefited from cryptocurrency, I enjoyed it in a great way and whenever I was harmed by cryptocurrency, I did not feel courage, I still continued to work on it. We should learn from our failure and we should never dare, only in this way we can touch success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My journey in cryptotalk is awesome I started month ago thinking I won't make it to the top my bigginer level was stressful but I made it anyway,it was good been here actually the forum is good for me and I am benefiting lot from it learning about cryto world, bitcoin and others...to me I will say my journey here is a blessing and I am happy to be a member thank you

My journey in cryptoworld have been good and challenging, I have make good earning and lose in some transactions. But I keep hoping that I will make good next time and I keep learning to do better. Ignorance also contribute for those that fails most of the time in their transactions. 

• +1 1

The thing with crypto currencies as of which I have learned till is that we cannot assure its price the next day. It is really volatile and it can change within a second. But there are downsides as well as upsides to it. We can earn great profit from it and also we will also be vulnerable to loss if we are not careful enough.

Well dear mate. My journey in crypto is very interesting i was searching a job but due to coronavirus everything and every stepup were closed so someone tell me about crypto and i joined this group and now i am very glad and happy to work here. Thank you

My journey is not more than a year and a half, and yet I consider that I have a very good experience in the crypto world in general, and in trading in particular, the difference, my friend, is that I tried very hard to learn quickly in order to achieve my goals, and this is what I am doing now, you must to fill your time correctly.

• +3 1

My journey started 2 years ago after I spent weeks learning about the field and how to invest in it so I can enter without havig to lose my money due to shortage in knowledge about the field and so far I was able to gain huge profits from trading and investing and I can also analyze the market to choose the best time to sell or buy currencies

• +2 1

My path in the cryptocurrency has been a journey and it has been surprising, it was last year that I entered this world it was through an airdrop that a friend passed me, I never really thought that he was going to pay me and wait a few weeks for what I was happy when they paid me $ 50 in cryptocurrencies, for me it was surprising that money could be made on the internet but I wanted to go deep, I spent a few months on a page that paid me a cryptocurrency when people entered and I earned a lot. I set the goal of being a merchant, but I needed information on how to do it and thanks to a youtuber I entered this forum for information, I am still here acquiring the knowledge to start being a crypto merchant, soon making an effort I will be able to be great in this area.

• +2 1

Hey dear thank you so sharing your journey with cryptocurrency.it is the best site we have to keep patience to earn .it take time.we have to work hard to learn about crypto.then we are able to earn.my journey in cryptocurrency is good..I learn many information.it is a opportunity for us.

My journey is still in the beginning and it was not at the height of the era of cryptocurrencies, but I am happy that I have entered the field from now and I have not been more than that

• +2 1

I think I am very new to you compared to you, but in reality I feel that I know a lot, and yet there is a lot that I do not know, the thing that I am sure is that it will be a very enjoyable journey and I trust that the end will be happy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

My crypto journey has been 3 years, following Faucet to the bounty campaigns I have done, but all of that has come to nothing. I have also traded with low coins, but maybe back then the market was not as good as it is now so it was not profitable. Currently being on CryptoTalk is pretty good, as I can save up for my future trades, on yobit.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, working with these currencies raises my doubts and anxiety because first, I do not know much about these currencies, and secondly, I do not know whether these currencies will remain or disappear one day

It really is a very big world that to explore it requires a lot of time and knowledge just a moment ago I was reading about information about NFTs and this is being used in blockchain video games which gives an incredible impression because it makes us think that there are many things that are not We have explored.

Crypto market is very volatile and if you don't have much knowledge about the market and you cannot understand the market situation at right time yoi will lose your money. When you enter in this field make sure you have a experience and good knowledge that you can survive in this market

My friend, despite the great volatility that affects cryptocurrencies from one bet to another, but despite this that cryptocurrencies are a new technology for the economic future despite all the challenges and risks that are issued through cryptocurrencies, where they are fraudulent and decentralized, but it is the next dazzling future. Thank you very much.

Yes you are right ,because we are not sitable about price. It maybe change day to day..we are here and  learning about thing ,to be honest we don't much know about cryptocurrency.  So we need to focus and hard work as a syllabus then we can understand much. It just on base what would happen to next to be in my favour and not.

The world of cryptocurrency is much prodigious, because there’s a lot of information that we can learn about cryptocurrency and I think it needs a lot of time to fully understand it. I suggest not to force to learn everything about crypto because if we force ourselves, we cannot really understand well the world of cryptocurrency, just enjoy and chill every moment that we can learn it to prevent of forgetting it.

Dear cryptotalk is the river of knowledge about crypto currency the more we explore the more we learn. My journey is of 1 month and i am really enjoying working their. 

I am quite a new member in the crypto world so my journey is very little in the crypto world. In the short time of journey I have earned a lot of money from the crypto world. I am working in this forum and I am earning many talk tokens and bitcoins. I have started trading in yobit and I have earned a lot of money. I hope that I'll earn more in future. 

It is really strange to hear that you have spent 4 years in Crypto world but didn't find 10% of the knowledge. I think you may haven't been taken interest in Crypto world. It is going my third month I have joined the crypto world and also have gotten a great knowledge about cryptocurrency. It is true that it have uncertainty, but you first have to learn the knowledge as Crypto market have two markets which are bullish market and bearish market. Every market has its own price strategy to goes up or down.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello my friends. Ever since I joined cryptocurrency. My journey has been much better since then. It's a great platform. I can earn knowledge by working regularly here. I have gained experience. Being proficient in English. We can solve the problem. It's a great platform. My journey is going very well. Thanks. I love you crypto currency.❤❤❤