I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

For me, I prefer to comment on topics that are useful, whether the number of comments is large or few, so that I read the topics and comments on them in order to increase my knowledge on the topic and increase my experience

This is A good thing

And giving support for other

Users to write posts 

And give them benefit with

The support of other users

Thank you 

I also sometimes do this , because people often comment on popular topics where a huge number of people respond, some useful topics remain without comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

That's a good idea mate as for me I do comment only on topics that seems to be useful and not duplicates thanks.

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

For me no , i really for all topic , just i have to understand the topic , and i will share my experience or my opinion , this is my way of working , the more important for me is understanding the topic , and also the information have to be right.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

I also like to support topics that do not have many comments as long as they are useful, since it is to allow them to be seen by other users of the forum and subsequently commented.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

All of us has different perspective towards that, in my case I prefer to make posts in hot topic and many replies because most of the time the topic that has less replies are not meaningful and not constructive.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

For me I try to make comments on topics which are unique and interesting, and I also try to make post on topic which large replies because I think the topic with higher replies seems to be an outstanding topic .

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the usefulness of the topic is my major concern. Lately the members of cryptotalk are usually posting very informative posts and they are open to many recommendations and discussion. The number of replies does not indicate if a post is useful or not. I agree that the ones with less replies might actually contain quality content and deserve a like or oppening creative discussion with the author.

I only look at the title, if the title of topic is something I can see myself having useful information about that I post in that topic and otherwise I just skip to the next topic with a good quality and proper subject.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Am an all round user as I do reply on new post which will obviously have less comments at first, and that if replying to post which have more comments, as I use the FEATURE of the quite to actually add more meaning or pose an argument on it

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, this is good, and you can discuss with members on these topics that do not have a lot of responses, but the problem is that it is possible to delete these topics.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I always try to do comment on useful post or on those topics about which I have information. I never look for those topics which has less replies instead I looks for those topics which are useful and helpful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Me too. It is because when a topic has only less reply, then there's a big chance that my idea that I will create is unique. What I mean is I have an idea and I want to share it on that topic, if that topic has only less reply, I can reply my idea there without worrying that I have the same idea by other users.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that making comments on topics that have less replies is a better chance for you to be helpful because you will be able to make much better use of the forum and address the topic directly, as opposed to more replies where your comment is likely to get lost amongst all the other replies. But i also think that topics with less replies are sometimes in danger of being deleted by the moderators and that is why i am very wary about them as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I comment on all topics that I see, but usually I try not to comment on topics where there are few comments because there is no discussion and it is not interesting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't reply to the topic which are recently created especially in the beginners section. Because these topics have more chances of being deleted in upcoming days because most of them are duplicated topics. I prefer to reply on old topics. 

I try to find more suitable topics and consider it. If a question arises, then I try to use it as an answer. This helps me achieve results on the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I always reply to topics that have stayed for some time in the forum like for at least 7 or 8 days as new topics often get deleted and I don't want to deal with my posts getting deleted.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello my friends .  I prefer to distribute my posts in the sections, and I do not care if they have few responses or not. The most important thing is I have posted interest in the forum through the information I provide to everyone. Thank you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Usually, if I see such topics, I also try to comment on them, otherwise other users will not find out about them and this topic will forever remain on the last pages of the section. 

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thats not bad, but for me i like to reply on any topic that i have not yet reply! Sometimes its hard to find interesting topics for writing our comments and thats why i will reply to any topic that is useful and doesn't matter to its number of replies that it has.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you check tutorial section on this forum, you might find really less comments under the topics in that section. Some serious members on this forum have done really hard work to create the quality topics in that section so kindly check there too. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

for me i think i do the same you do i search for a post that i have the information needed to reply it does not matter if it has lots or less replies but i do prefer it has less  to avoid repeating

• +1 2

But i like to make replies on which more replies because there is less chance that posts deleted by the system of crypto talk forum. So made your posts according to your choices because we are free where and on which sections we made posts in this forums.

• +1 2