I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

You are right my friend, I like to reply topics that give us new ideas, I won't reply any topic randomly without having knowledge about it ,also I try to reply what I am sure about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:30 PM, Albey mathews said:

I don't actually look for the number of replies. I only check whether the topic is useful or not. If it is useful then I will comment and otherwise I will ignore it.

It also depends on the post content. 

If I found out that the post is useful content then I'm going to comment on that especially if someone has a question that I know the answer then I'll help him/her. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I prefer to reply on topic that has much reply and also topics that is very useful that are useful up to date not outdated topics. Also by commenting on a post that has less comment will let people see and also share their contributions about the topic too.

• +1 2

I don't think like this before commenting on any post.  I think you should comment on posts that are generally useful.  The biggest thing is that you have to consider whether you have a good idea about the post you are going to comment on.  Because if you do not have a good idea on this topic, your comments may sometimes contain incorrect information which can ruin the reputation of all members and forums.  Again for this reason the moderator can give you a warning.  So everyone should be careful about this.

• +2 1

I don't think anyone will have any problem with that but we always make sure you reply to topics that is meaningful so that the number of your posts will not be affected when ever the topic get deleted by the administration and as for me I always like to reply on topics that have more than five pages of replies because even before read tthe topic you will also know that the topic is a good one since many people have already replied.

• +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine. 

Well, some less replies topic is not worth it to reply with because it can be useless and other members didn't reply on it to lessen their deleted posts and not being affected of the deletion, so that i will prefer to reply in a topic which has many replies.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:12 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually every user has different different test , we know it's instinct quality of man. So I respect to your way. Normally I comment in a post in which I have enough knowledge and whic has more replyer because I can know many things about that. Thanks to all.

Much better to reply to the topic that you really know instead of leaving a comment to the topic that you're not familiar to avoid giving misinformation. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 5:30 PM, Brand1 said:

Because I do not care if the post contains few or many comments, I focus only on writing responses within important and useful posts for all members.

But some posts are so useful but they do not get any replies on their posts so sometimes we attention to them

Yes, because the other members will read the information that we share and even the member who have posted the topic will reply to us and it will increase our importance. But when we post on the topics which has a lots of replies then it would be waste.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I often reply to the topics that is very useful, informative and encouraging. This 3 topics is my most favorite genre in replying topics. For those who have useless or not informative enough sometimes I didn't try to reply because of incomplete message of the content.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I do did that thing that you do my friend. Whenever I see that post or topic that getting a less reply from the members here I think that topic was a not good topic or not having a good quality or the members here didn't know what to reply but for the poster that getting a less replies try your best and make your post having good quality.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

ofcource , we must be chose good and usefull topic for reply , this isn't matter for me how much comments on that post .

useful post always deserve Good reply and reputation .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

That's really good so the post will notice by the other members who didn't comment on the post yet. I also doing the same thing so the post will have a reply especially those post which really helpful and informative content. 

• -1 1

That's your choice but I will like to advice you to focus on both either topics with less replies or with high numbers of replies and should be good and constructive topics that will equipped you with more experiences. And you too should makes sure your postings are related to the topics, in all to yield a good information that will benefit everyone in the forum

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On the contrary, I search for topics that contain the largest possible number of responses, as they are useful topics and attract a lot of activity and interaction on them Unlike topics with few responses that may be incomprehensible and require time to research and respond to them, or they are not good and members avoid them.

• +2 1

My style of doing comments is not like you..whenever i see any topic i try to comment there useful information if i know something about the topic.. Again if i am not able make comments then i read up all the comment Made by another member and gain knowledge its better you reply in less topic as your information will be most useful there                      

• +1 1

I usually commented on the topic that I knew and understand because through that I will share my real knowledge and thoughts about the topic.

It is a good strategy on making comment to those topic that is useful and also have less comments. It is for us to avoid duplication of thoughts give to the topic. And that's always i do on making comments in this forum.

Sometimes thats a good thing because then you get your post to be viewed by so many people but you find that there are also bad ideas that can really destroy you really hard and its important to keep on trying as hard and as posible to make sure that you are able to balance everything in  its perfect choice we need to keep on trying as hard  and put together everything perfectly

In my opinion, a good topic is one that deserves to be answered and shared;  _ generally.  Anyone who withdraws from a useless discussion, and also on the forum a good topic deserves a response.  As for the amount of responses to topics, this is secondary.  The good topic is the important thing

That sounds fair though there is a time for everything in the end when you reply to certain trading ideas and topics then you are confinded in a place, but the good thing about replying onto fresh content is that you are able to balance everything perfectly and in the end everything works perfectly

4 hours ago, umarfakhar3 said:

I'm vary much interest in commenting low reply post but if i find a intrested topic then it doesn't matter the amount of comments,

You're right reaction given before check the topic content its important, because some useful content  topics not received so much replys, maybe those topics creators use hard words are not understand members, but if you read carefully and thinks those topics useful then definitely give reaction, but don't avoid those topics because other members avoided.

I always choose to make comments on topics that have many replies in them because that is a sign that the topic is beneficial one and that is why many people respond to the topic but i sometimes make post in topics with less replies also but i always make sure the topic is helpful to avoid my posts being deleted.

BetFury