Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Bitcoin is everyone's dream, everyone's dream for profit and investment. Thanks to bitcoin, we can choose any currency to use for daily transactions. Bitcoin has become a reality because people can benefit from it and some people get rich from it. The dream come true is bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, Goyaa said:

Bitcoin is everyone's dream, everyone's dream for profit and investment. Thanks to bitcoin, we can choose any currency to use for daily transactions. Bitcoin has become a reality because people can benefit from it and some people get rich from it. The dream come true is bitcoin.

Good motivation, friends, in recent years we have still been passionate about trading through various markets with bitcoin, which was never thought of before,

signbot (1).gif

I think that's the good idea to choose Bitcoin. Because it is changing our life very Happy and so easy. We can easily do a lots of things with the BTC but didn't do earlier before the time. I think that's the right way choose by the Satoshi Nakamoto.

Bitcoin is a digital form of money. If someone doesn't understand there is code behind it and there is hardware needed that miners require to run to keep the network up then maybe they consider it a dream or magic or non existent. But there is a lot more into it.

• +2 1

@keith700 I do agree with you , but the truth is , we had been pressured by a centralized position on monetary system and the work we see today is that its is usually very scarely to work with it and so so today its really important we do listen  to what is right for us , and the good work we do find is in the creation of a good system that works for us all and that is the truth behind what we do have today so very important and the work we do is to really keep on positioning ourselves in the right position

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is something that can help many people achieve a better life. For some people it will help to save their fortune from some events that otherwise they can't help themselves. It can help the people and it is made for the people.

• +3 1

Bitcoin has give n freedoms in spending. I can send money from my country to friend living in USA within a few minutes & it's the safest way too. Youi can say everything BTC is dream or Bitcoin is the future or whatever you want to say for this invention:))

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am among those who have just been able to enjoy the results of bitcoin, hopefully this new innovation asset will continue to soar so that people around the world can be happy and there is no more crying on the streets.  

Bitcoin as you explained is a freedom for the finances never seen before as it always anyone to be included and use Bitcoin to send money to somebody else, whoever it is, and anywhere he lives. This isn't happening with any other financial system except with Bitcoin and of course most of the rest cryptocurrencies.

I am from BTC enjoying  group where I use BTC for trading and earning. I am not millionaire but learning Crypto currency. The BTC first look to me a unreal thing when I started how come the BTC or virtual thing can give me earning that's my thought but after working and giving time.I learned it's not a fake or daydreaming thing which will suddenly vanish, BTC is great source of earning and learning which gives you power of purchasing real products and payments for dealing. 

• +3 1

Since we found out that many people got rich with bitcoin, it is inevitable to dream about it. Hopefully one day all of us who bet on the growth of cryptocurrencies can obtain very high profits as it happened a few years ago.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a Prime example of how a cryptocurrency can grow to $ 15,000 without any external involvement in its price, and of course, because of its high price, everyone would like to get bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, many people have become rich thanks to bitcoin. I would not say that bitcoin is a dream,but rather it is a tool for achieving your dreams.

Bitcoin is not only a dream, btc is the revolution of the financial system of the world economy. The system is also helping the economy of the world and the trigger the money flow over the virtual platform as well. We all are adopting the technology positively. 

• +2 1

Since I first got acquainted with Bitcoin, I have been certified for its goals and for what I used this currency. In the past, most Bitcoin was used in the dark internet, but now it has become major companies investing in Bitcoin and has become approved by countries due to its features

Bitcoin is code and a network. If you say this in positive way about the returns it has given to many then I agree. But if you discuss that it is not something you can touch and it is not real in this way then it is an argument that makes no meaning.

I really think bitcoin is possibility of earning good Profit. It's just that there haven't been reliable instruments made for legally moving the transactions and money into Market. The new market conditions are becoming comfortable for the Bitcoins .

• +2 1

I feel like i am slave to the bank. The attitude they give is not tolerable. But after joining crypto i took my money from my student investment and invested in bitcoin. Now i am free and happy with it. Still getting btc from this forum. My goal is to make at least 1 bitcoin in my life. So i am just giving my best to it.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, daintybrat said:

Bitcoin sure is a dream because it is a nice platform that offers a lot for their members. It's amazing if we keep on placing trust on this forum and bitcoin because that will lead us to success. We need to believe it and trust it so that it can help us succeed.

Yes mate it is really dream for some members, but as you mentioned it is really and amazing for us. We can follow new technology and earn from this technology. More than that you can absolutely trust this forum and cryptocurrency. There is not any fraud. 🙂 

Bitcoin reality is a beautiful dream for many people because it is considered one of the things that helped a lot in earning money and making a small fortune.

• +2 1

My dreams with Bitcoin do not end, every night before I fall asleep I think about the dreams I draw on the blockchain network and think when I get married and teach my children the importance of Bitcoin and how I made my fortune with small amounts and a lot of patience.

Yes Yes Yes

I think If a millioner sends me 2 bitcoins then how it will be!! I know it is not possible but dream is dream lol. In reality, We can never recieve an amount accidentally because addresses are really very unique. 

On 11/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I am among those who have just been able to enjoy the results of bitcoin, hopefully this new innovation asset will continue to soar so that people around the world can be happy and there is no more crying on the streets.  

It is good for you and me too that we have been able to enjoy the profits of this innovation, but on the other hand there are people who have suffered big losses and more who keeps enduring this from mistakes and from scams.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is just a dream for some people but is also just a passing through way for some people who are using bitcoin only for getting some capitals in order to run their other business.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Bitcoin itself is not a dream. and its normal amount in storage is a real dream, and many even have a goal that is quite real, I will tell you so.