Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Yes actually, bitcoin makes our lives so easy and happy, you can do a lot of things with bitcoin you couldn't do it earlier, it is very good idea from Satoshi nakamoto...

• +1 1

Of course, my dear friend. Bitcoin is a wonderful thing where we can work, invest and start from our own motives on a particular topic or something as well as it is safe ... All appreciation.

• +1 1

That is right. A dream is nothing without actions. Every day is a struggle and we cannot avoid having problems along the way, but keeping yourself motivated and dedicated is the key to reach our goals. Someday we all be millionaires in a different way. Whether it is money or anything else. 

• +3 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, Bitcoin has opened great horizons for us in working on the Internet, exchanging money and making deals. I think you mean by saying Bitcoin a dream, meaning that we all hope to have it and to make that dream come true we must work hard.

Yes it like a dream to me that earn in bitcoin ,but bitcoin is real and valuable . So we can earn from bitcoin in with different method such as trading and investment.  So who have skills about how to start trading in bitcointhen he can earn more money then other. So bitcoin can change you life standard when you have knowledge about this things ,so get knowledge from other and spend your time on this forum then i yhink we can become good trader ,because some knowledge about trading in bitcoin lead us to take a step.

From my own point of view you can't say bitcoin is a dream when you are making money by using it. It can make your life better and that is not a dream for me. I have many friends that changed life because of bitcoin and that was why i believed in it now and always.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, your topic is good. Bitcoin has changed many people's lives for the better after it was a simple life. I hope I get 1 bitcoin, but this matter has taken many years, good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

I am one of the people who find pleasure in using Bitcoin and obtaining it through working in this forum, especially since I gain a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin may be a dream, but with will and determination, dreams become reality, so it is important that we persevere to get to what we aspire to.

• +1 1

No, it's true This is because people in the world are accepting it. And it has a real use case. And what we see when we look at companies like Amazon. And already they are accepting bitcoin payment. So Bitcoin is not a dream.

• +3 1

The cool thing when you have a lot of old money is that you can play around with its price. Bitcoin is a very young currency. In November 2019, the company has a market cap of 200 billion. Recently it exceeded a trillion. At this pace, the market value of gold in 2023 will exceed, throw a billion into the ring, and retailers will find themselves lying on the ground. This is why big whales love bitcoin waters. Elon Musk is one. He's been playing around lately as he tosses tweets and billions as Leonardo DiCaprio into The Wolf of Wall Street.

Years ago, bitcoin was worth only one dollar, many people bought a large number of bitcoins and stored them, and now they are rich thanks to Bitcoin, so I think that the best project to invest your money in is Bitcoin.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that this is my dream to get the one Bitcoin in my life but I think this is very difficult and one thing more I want to tell you that at this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high so this is looking impossible

• +4 1

Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currencies now are very good and will be able to help so much. If you are patient with various crypto currencies then there are so many things you'll be able to gain from it and being patient is what help crypto users gain more from the prices of crypto currency

I think that Bitcoin has imposed itself in the world as a fact that cannot be ignored, so it is smart to invest in it at this time so that we do not miss the train in the end, and we can use this golden time to reap profits.

bitcoin more than a dream, it is a reality, thanks to this currency, today many people can support their families, and can have the things they need, other people have become rich.

• +1 1

Quite the opposite of my friend, I have every faith in bitcoin by working hard and productive in it, making material profits in it and becoming my source of income, in addition to gaining more experience and skills and getting new information and ideas. Never is it not a dream.

I start learning trading and I have come a good way with it, then I started collecting some profits, and this thing is very good, but it took me a good period of time to reach it.

• +5 1

Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people significantly, but some of them wanted more without a plan, intelligence and strategy of organized work, so they thought it was a game and fell victim to his greed, and some of them believed in it and knew how to walk smartly in the field of cryptocurrencies, and then he was a rich investor. And my dream is to be one of the second group 

Crypto currencies are a reality and not a dream, and we seek to obtain the largest possible amount of it due to all the features that excel it from the fiat. 

• +2 1

Well, I agree with you, in my opinion, Bitcoin is the future of the global economy, I missed the opportunity to invest in it and thus I missed a great profit opportunity, but I think I can compensate for that, this world is full of opportunities and we should just take advantage of them

On 10/19/2019 at 2:06 AM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

I am also among those who dream of having a lot of bitcoin and I can use that bitcoin for the necessities and necessities of my life. But to achieve that dream is not easy, to get bitcoin I have to work hard, consistently run it. I also have a lot to learn in order to get bitcoins apart from one source so that I can quickly get a lot of bitcoins.

• +4 1

Yes and those part of world also include mine. Bitcoin have bring happiness to me alot because I have done many things with my btc. And I am feeling very lucky to collect bitcoin. And I think this is the reason why I do this work daily. 

Yes my friend getting Bitcoin is a dream for me . I want to get 1 bitcoin . I work in the forum and work in trading digital currencies (but in small amounts) and yet I have not collected 1 Bitcoin but I am sure I will collect a lot of Bitcoin in the future because I will not stop working and learning .

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. But with good work and striving to achieve goals, the dream will become reality. You should strive to learn what is important in the crypto world and to constantly search for and keep pace with cryptocurrency updates. This requires patience, strong will and not to stop at mistakes.  Rather, try to correct it. The world of cryptography is a wonderful field and it offers many scientific and material benefits, through which you can build a bright future

It is no longer a pipe dream because it now contributes both in the virtual and physical world.Some countries have begun to embrace bitcoin, while others are preparing to release bitcoin-enabled equipment such as ATMs and alternative payment methods.