Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Certainly, my friend, the Bitcoin is everyone's dream. The person who holds this digital currency of great value is considered a very rich person, so it is a dream for everyone and we have to achieve it.

Bitcoin must definitely be taken very seriously because for me I believe that the blockchain will be used by all countries of the world in the future, so I am investing in cryptocurrencies and hopefully it will bring me a lot of profits in the future.

• +2 1

No, it's true This is because people in the world are accepting it. And it has a real use case. And what we see when we look at companies like Amazon. And already they are accepting bitcoin payment. So Bitcoin is not a dream.

Indeed, it is an incredible technology, it has provided millions of job opportunities around the world, there are ways to transfer money quickly, in large amounts and without restrictions, many ways of profit appeared through cryptocurrencies, indeed it is like a dream

• +2 1

I enjoy being in the largest cryptocurrency network and the economy that tomorrow can be, I love acquiring knowledge to put it into practice in the future and thanks to all this we can become rich, that's why I work so dedicatedly, to reach the success set by me and for my future.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is currently the equivalent of a 8000 and it is very priced in the market and is a dream of mine with Bitcoin.

Thanks you so much.  

Bitcoin is not the only finance that we can manage for investment or trading. Bitcoin is a dream for people who want to be rich in the crypto world, I am among those who dream of it. People who get wealth from Bitcoin also start from that dream, for that I try to dream and pursue my goals, Strive continuously until my goals and dreams can be achieved.

Yes you are right my bro  because btc is one of the largest atforum in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site and earn much and more profitable earning through this site which is very valuable profit from this site and it is also my dream to gain a btc.

Certainly my friend, we can say that Bitcoin is a dream, it has changed the lives of many people, saved them from potentially tragic situations, and some of them became millionaires, I am one of the people who were poor before Bitcoin, and now I am financially independent, I learn at university and pay  My own expenses.

• +2 1

Certainly, Bitcoin is not considered a game or a bubble because it has provided many solutions to the problems facing the global economy, and many companies have come to accept the use of Bitcoin, so we must focus on investing in cryptocurrencies because it will enable us to achieve large profits in the future.

• +1 1

Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Bitcoin is called king of all crypto currency. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Most of the people living thier life depending in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Yeah you are right that many if the people that have made a much through this website and they are literally become rich and now they are from nothing to millionaire but some of the people are still just dreaming of how they can become rich like me ,I am still dreaming to earn as much as I can 

• +2 2

Bitcoin is a blessing,it has a very great positive impact on our businesses, making transactions more easier,faster and also reliable for us,a lot of lives have benefited from bitcoin and many are still benefiting from it

I agree with you, my friend, as the Bitcoin currency has brought us wonderful opportunities to work through, and many people have been able to achieve their dreams by investing in cryptocurrencies, so everyone should take this work seriously and work to achieve their goals in the future.

Bitcoin is one of the best currencies ever. It is a dream indeed for many. I hope that it will come true and quickly because I really need it. It is one of the best things that have happened recently.

I could personally tell you a story about how bitcoin changed the lives of some people I know who bought it way back in 2014 and now the live a different life style.

• +1 1

Dear members, Bitcoin is a dream, yes, but it is not impossible, but it is possible to achieve, but you need a lot of patience, effort and attention, as you need electricity and the Internet continuously if you work in mining

• +1 1

I don't think bitcoin is a game for certain reasons in light of the fact that there are individuals who might have remained for a long time prior to accomplishing independence from the rat race yet Bitcoin and digital money made it simple for them to have independence from the rat race. So Bitcoin is a greater amount of chance and reality..

Bitcoin is not a dream for me, but only as a medium of exchange, commodity trading and exchange. The profit from the Bitcoin business will be exchanged for flat money (USD), which will be spent to meet needs

Edited by Saleena micky
  • +5 1

Yes you can say bitcoin is a dream. Bitcoin hit 20k like a dream. We never imagine bitcoin can hit 20k but it became true. When I saw that bitcoin hit $20k it was time of Christmas. 2017 was the time when dream became true.

• +2 1

I am currently a beginner in the field of profit from Bitcoin and creating capital from it. I am trying to be my first step in this forum because first it provides good profits and secondly it gives a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to profit.

• +3 1

According to me becoming rich may not be possible but atleast bitcoin help us to earn that amount of money with help of which we can fulfill some of our dreams, no doubt bitcoin has a good future, i am hoping for the best. I believe that in future i will get a lot of profit from bitcoin so that i can live a comfortable and peaceful life with the help of bitcoin

My introduction to these forum where I can earn Bitcoin is like a dream come true for me, though I won't boast that I am a billionaire due to cryptotalk or cryptocurrecy, but definitely my leaving is kind of better compared to when I don't know about this forum, back then, my earning use to be very difficult.

My friend, Bitcoin is not a dream, it is a reality, it is a way for people to achieve their dreams, by making money in easy ways compared to the old ways, we all owe thanks to the owner of this idea, it helps to live a decent life and achieve our dreams.

• +3 1

I totally believe in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency. I use it from last two years. Many countries accepted this and use it as a online payment system. It is very profitable currency. You can earn more from bitcoin.