Buy or sell, market sentiment - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Buy or sell, market sentiment

The proplem  in the crypto markets you really cannot expect what the price will be after a few minutes addition to the difference between buy and sell prices

Patience and the division of wise capital is the secret behind success in the field of crypto or trading in general, and also as the conclusion of your capital, you are the one who controls it and deals, not other people.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:51 AM, Keith700 said:

Buy or sell, you decide what to do.
The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news that can directly influence the direction of a digital asset.
You must always take into account the fact that evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important since certain personalities always seek to create weak hands for them to benefit, that is why thinking like a whale is key, otherwise you will always be nervous to all.

For happen this the main reason is that the market volume is too low. Any big investor or investment change the market direction immedietly. Also there are some whales who always pump and dump bitcoin for their profit.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

A very cool and relevant tactic for all occasions is to sell more and buy cheaper)
It seems to me that you need to be sharper and more careful with this, because sometimes this method can lose most of your money!

Most times is best to do away with our emotions when taking decisions in crypto because emotions might lead a person to take the wrong decisions, we should all try to make the right decision, Invest when prices are still low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best thing to do is to buy your desire cryptocurrency when the market price is down and also to sell when the market is high. For now I advice you should hold and wait for bull run to occur before selling.

Cryptocurrency trading is simple buying when the price is low and selling them for high but you don't know whether the price goes high for profit or loss for loss. So, buy or sell market sentiment is not fixed and you have to decide yourself.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:02 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

Use the word buy when you see a price drop
The word sell is used when you see a price rise
And so you will make a profit

Buying when the price is stopped is great because you can just wait if you need to earn here in cryptocurrency and I think that it will be better if you can sell when the price is risin and you can earn more and actually make a profit from that

On 4/8/2020 at 6:41 PM, teminalibug said:

Telling from the situation of the market right now, i can say buying at 7k is nit a wise, buying should still be at 5k or 6k at least, unless you are just trading.

I remember many youtubers were saying the similar to sell at 7k, other influencers were also saying to sell at 5k as well. I am happy I didn't follow their train of thought and did buy the dip. I am also happy that I didn't get scared by their doom and gloom predictions and didn't sell until it went back to 10k. Right now I'm thinking to buy again though as there seems to be nothing stopping Bitcoin from breaking above the 10K resistance.

Money markets are very sensitive to the news and towards investments. We must be careful and we must try to use this news in order to obtain profits from the cryptocurrencies.

One of the most important rules that you must adhere to in the crypto market in order to achieve good profits is that you buy cryptocurrencies when the market is declining and you sell these currencies when the market rises

Yes you are right dear friend and these are the main points and better for the trading and you explain very well. Thanks for the sharing.

Thinking like whales is like looking from the plane to the cities below and seeing what is going on and anticipating traffic accidents before they happen. Whoever has such a vision will definitely be able to achieve what he wants in this market.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:51 PM, Keith700 said:

evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important

This is corect and you can better avoid if you remove the media and influencers that do that. We need to be very careful and not lose opportunities because of fud and not get caught in fomo either and always invest according to a plan no matter if this is very difficult to happen. we can evaluate our plan if it is close and find the odds and act correctly.

• +2 1

Some whales have made many mistakes so you shouldn't think that they actually understand how the markets work or how prices behave. Probably after so many years they learned that but still I don't have a lot of respect for the mistakes I see them making.

• +2 1

I have to thank you dear friend for the useful advice, I will do everything possible to avoid all the fud and fomo and I will be a good holder of cryptocurrencies without listening to any of them and I will be strong and survive all bear markets. Now that I joined crypto it is bullish and I feel that I entered the right time, just a few months before a new all time high.

• +2 1

Unfortunately I can't think like a whale and they can affort mistakes but I can't. I will try this though and it is a good advice maybe the best that I've got lately from anywhere. Thanks for this post.

• +1 1

We buy and pump the price, or sell and if everyone sells price dumps. Sometimes fud causes price to drop a lot and if we are not careful we will sell and sell where the bottom is. Look again at the chart and think about what is happening. Are you in a lot of profit? Is there someone selling or binance has the bots trading at maximum? It is not easy but you know when you made a mistake listening to fud or following blindly fomo.

• Useful or interesting 2

A la hora de comprar y vender lo primero que hay que tener es la cabeza bien fria y estar al tanto para esperar eso picos, por lo tanto compre cuando vea el top en una caida de precio y venda cuando vea lo mismo pero en subida de precio.

• Useful or interesting 1

Got it, I am thanks as now I am know more about how to trade the crypto, and I will begin thinking like a whale and make strong sell walls with my 0,01btc in yobit and the rest of trader they are feel the mass move of dump in the price that will coming. Really think like a whale only if you are a whale, it doesn't matter what we are doing.

• +1 1

We trade and sometimes fomo helps because it can last for years utnil price reaches the top. Fud is more important because it will make us lose the plan we have and we will have a lot less profits.

• +1 1

You should always seize opportunities in the market and be well watched, as you should buy when going down Bitcoin and currencies, and sell when you see a rise and you will make a profit

This kind of thing that you are saying is being used most commonly in the trading market section because it is what they are almost doing throughout the entire cycle happen. The cycle about this buy or sell market is that the price range of the crypto currency is volatile which is why it would be easy to wait for the price range of the bitcoin to drop a bit so I could be able to buy a couple of investment from it so I could be able to use it or hold it depends on how much I would be able to see the price ranges in the trade market.

Sometimes we can sell before the fud, like instantly when it appears and profit buying it. Basically doing the opposite of what we usually do will help us a lot as we are mostly subjects of bad trades and some exchanges like Binance and bittrex have mechanics manipulating trades.

• +2 1

Buy and sell is the main thing in the market becasue in the crypto market we can make good money through trading and we can easily withdraw the money becasue in the crypto market we will receive our transactions in seconds.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day