Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

Well it's a good and most wanted approach stated that needs to be considered because of it benefits on members. Adopting these resolution will increase and attract the interest of everyone in the forum. Remaining focus and committed by working hard, tirelessly in order to be counted or for his name to appeared in the leadership board.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/14/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kamila said:

I am against this because there are users who just get these likes for complaining about other users, and do not create any useful topics.

There should be extra reward for those who create the useful topic, those who have high reputation and those who have high rank on the forum. It will help people to motivate and they will contribute better. 

4 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

There should be extra reward for those who create the useful topic, those who have high reputation and those who have high rank on the forum. It will help people to motivate and they will contribute better. 

I may agree with you due to what you said you have same opinion with me because I agree with this statement extra reward I wish payments should be added to all users that are having the most high contents and a special rank to be given to them as a respected members of the forum.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:36 AM, Abuyaman said:

I decide to suggest if a special reward to be given to the highest member either weekly ir dailly this will motivate them to give more effort and the other members will try to be like them to work and to receive the same reward. T

This offer not bad if forum officials gives extra rewards for those creators, who post good content then so many other members also inspired, because everyone want earn extra money, so everyone do hard work and post good content.but final decision taken forum officials we just suggests only ideas.

I am sure this post will be useful to everyone moderators and members alike
I very much agreed with this post

• -3 1

Giving special reward for members on leaderboard is a nice idea because it will encourage them to make more research in order to contribute effective to the forum.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think it is a bad idea, since there will definitely be those who will ask for likes on their posts just to get more satoshi. That my opinion.

• -2 1

Yes im a totally agreeing it that forum should provide any extra earnings or rewards for the users who are in the top of leaderboards because it takes too much of effort to reach over their in such a big community and we should appraise their efforts with some extra rewards to them.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I am coming up with this topic not for myself but for all of us on the forum to serve as an act of motivation to users.if the moderators could investigate on this topic It has a lot of meaning which could be well accepted and very helpful to the forum. This topic will serve as a way to motivate users to do post and create topic and also received good reputation which will help determine the amount of good post available in the forum. Newbies will be happy to learn that they could be eligible to participate in this because it is just like competition to everyone and everyone will be able to make good posts that deserves reputations. The moderators don't have to overstressed themselves in looking for multiple accounts because the number of spammers will be reduces and number of good posts will increase. Spammers will give effort in making sure the one account they are using could be eligible to receive reward if they made good qaulity post at least. Even they will be having two accounts they will not be difficult to be caught. The teams will find this very helpful and very informative and also to everyone on the forum. Assuming if the reward could be paid weekly to qualify users with a specific amount of users for their efforts it will give them more courage to do more qaulity post and create relevant topic relevant to the forum against next week and there will be sufficient topics for posting. 

I am sure that the moderators are not only after our posts but the quality of the post. If we create quality post and topics the moderators will be happy because they will be less stressful whille deleting of unwanted topics from the forum.

I could really give suggestions to the moderators if possible some thing should be created that will help us know an already created or existing topics in the forum. E.g when you type a topic you want to create if it is existing let the system identify to you with the feedback that  this topic is already exist. 

Just as if you are registering a topic with the same sentence then this will give you assurance and confidence that this topic is already written so you have to change it.

This topic I am sure to be very informative and helpful for the forum at large with but we the users and the moderators. With that am sure we shall regret not for taking my suggestion. My dear friends I know you may have many Suggestion to share I will be looking more forward to your suggestion I don't know if am saying the right decision. Although I know the moderators has the right to make this suggestion but we are in the stage of helping the forum to improve. I am given more appreciation to those that accept my suggestions and those that are here to correct me and share us their own suggestion. You are all welcome

I think that there are positive things that encourage all members to write and research more, including the rewards that are given to users who occupy the first places on the leaderboard, and most importantly, we all learn more.

I think that there are positive things that encourage all members to write and research more, including the rewards that are given to users who occupy the first places on the leaderboard, and most importantly, we all learn more.

I am pro for this suggest because the members on the leadersboard are gave me very good knowledger and I am very more skill and fill with information about the cryptocurrency when before I was join this forum I wasn't very skill. I am support and this is the deserve for these members that are always do the extra and the more from the others to make the forum a better and more useful for all the crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Maybe a reward should be given to these members because they have added a lot of useful posts and helped many people in the forum. Also they have helped the forum with their quality of work and this should be given more attention otherwise they not need to do that and they will make less effort.

• +2 1

Every used in this platform are paid on an equal basis. Even if they belong to the leadership board they are required to follow the major rules and guidelines of this platform. But in order to to appreciate the work that they do some rewards can be given in order to motivate and encourage them to continue their work.

• +1 1

It would be nice if people who make good posts or quality content have been rewarded with cash or extra prizes / bonuses. The most important thing is to follow the main rules and guidelines of this website.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:06 PM, magd said:

There are a lot of junior members who provide interest. Their good role in developing work cannot be ended here. I am very happy with the principle of equal payment. I expect that your words are good and important, but the final decision is not for us.

Currently there are many of us already on these platforms but I think it is together to evaluate ourselves with equality so that we follow the process, at the end of all this is only a benefit that Yobin.net is offering us, we hope that everyone will reach the end and do not abort in the middle of the process .

5 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

Maybe a reward should be given to these members because they have added a lot of useful posts and helped many people in the forum. Also they have helped the forum with their quality of work and this should be given more attention otherwise they not need to do that and they will make less effort.

What you say is also important, I think there are also people who follow the process as requested, in addition, they are already the last steps that we must take, I hope that the people who followed the instructions are all rewarded.
16 minutes ago, julian2911 said:

It would be nice if people who make good posts or quality content have been rewarded with cash or extra prizes / bonuses. The most important thing is to follow the main rules and guidelines of this website.

Quality publications are already being made, fortunately there are more users than if they give importance to the platform and follow the steps as requested, but it would be better if we had more contribution from Yobit.net, we hope that we are all the same leaving quality information in each publication.
16 minutes ago, julian2911 said:

Quality publications are already being made, fortunately there are more users than if they give importance to the platform and follow the steps as requested, but it would be better if we had more contribution from Yobit.net, we hope that we are all the same leaving quality information in each publication.

You are right about it.There should be a prize for the members on the leaderbord.It is their right ,they worked hard for it and as you said @Babubu609 the prize will make other members that are not in the leaderboard to make quality posts and topics to win that prize.This will create a competition among the members and we will see good quality posts and topics that will be a great help for new members like me.This sort of competition exists in many websites and i hope one day we will see it here in this website.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thank you, even if I came late, but it is a wonderful and motivating idea for members who will improve their content when they find a special reward for them and also with regard to the recurrence of many topics. The posts are deleted due to their ignorance of previously posting them. Please amend this just as I mentioned that a notice comes from the forum that this topic is duplicate for the new member.

Yes, I think so too, they have to add some special reward for  active users here, for example leadersboard  or for people who have more reputation then 1000 for example, that would motivate people to make really interesting and useful suggestions and write nice posts, I think someday cryptotalk will consider something like that to promote their forum further!

What a great idea, i really support your comment and it seems a good way to motivate new users of the forum, also generates better information,more complete.i congratulate you.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Because rewarding members on the leaderboard will increase every interest in their field of work. Thank you for sharing this with me

I wholeheartedly agree with you in your proposal to allow exceptional merit to individuals in the table of favorites, this proposal adds to the expansion of competition between individuals in order to arrange important and high-class points, and this will help to increase the degree of collection

Yes friend I agree with you.  It is very important to reward those who have made special contributions to this forum.  Because they give their best to crypto.  This will further encourage us to work here.

• +1 1

My friend, you can know whether the topic that you want to write on this forum if it already exists or not through the search feature within the forum.
I usually use this feature to make sure I have the same thread I want to post.