Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

You're right and I fully agree with you we should all take the opportunity that this forum gives us that no other website gives us should do things right and try to improve the forum every day by doing quality issues and as for your serious question fatal to my income as it is my biggest source of income 

Yes, I have. Thought many times about getting blocked I always try to do not break the rules of the platform. Because in this crisis time the most important thing is this platform. I will try harder so that I will not get blocked.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

Thats why we need to do our best to save good our earnings thats we get from this forum, because you can't know when you'll get blocked here, so thats your savings will help you. 

It is very disheartening during this lockdown if your account is blocked I really appreciate this forum especially during  this covid -19 pandemic where we can earn some money at home.

Quarantine is better than not doing anything that makes you be present from the forum. Now you must be grateful because you have a guest who works and you are paid for what you do while you cannot go to work. Respect the rules, and you will avoid being straightforward thus, you have a monthly income and an opportunity to learn more

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

About me yes they have blocked me for 30 days! is very very frustrated, and the  worst I have found around 300 of my post deleted, so I m very discouraged to recuperate the rhythm of this forum!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think this forum will continue to support its members so I am not afraid that the payment system will stop.
Now that the payment system has changed, I hope that this payment system will be better than the previous payment system in this forum.

It is difficult and in order to avoid this from happening, you must follow the forum rules carefully and everything will be fine

Life is great and enjoy it

Getting blocked in this type situation is not a good thing to anyone in this forum and for me it will be a catastrophe because I am a student who has nothing doing at the moment because schools are closed and for that reason I think we should all make sure we abide by the rules and regulations of this great forum so that our accounts will be safe without receiving warning point or ban.

Everyone got wrong sometimes and this forum explicitly helped a lot in securing money during this pandemic.
 Therefore, the member must be fully committed to the published rules and work very seriously and professionally.
In the end, you get the money,
And by comparing this forum with other forums, it is much better than them in terms of the amount of money and the time required to collect money.
 So you should keep this treasure called crypto talk.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I also know we can be blocked  from there . So that   I am carefull  about  that and trying  to make post  within  rules and limits. But  still there is chances  of mistake. So if I will block I have to search  another  good  paying  platform. Because  I need  money  alot these days . But I never  leave this forum  because  I can learn  a lot of things  from there. 

Just don't do anything bad or anything prohibited here so you will never be ban and you will never receive violation points. 

Be kind to every members and always follow what's proper or right act inside the forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/13/2020 at 3:06 AM, scorpiali said:

It's really a bad time to banned from this forum it's time work we all are in our home and we need a work ,that's why we need to respect the rules to not get any warning point 

Well, even though we're not in our homes, we need to respect this forum especially at the beginning, if you're just a new member here, kindly read the rules and regulations here and follow it just to give a respect for this forum and also to moderators.

I am basically here of course they are paying. And that, I can atleast share my knowledge to anyone here, that way I could be a help for them, and it is good feeling to help others. We can interact, ask and give answers sinsce it is a forum. Being banned here will be sad since you've been spending time and efforts here. 

Getting blocked from cryptotalk paybyposts campaign will not be good for anyone in this forum because there is less job during this pandemic period and many people are left jobless at home, to avoid getting banned we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum so that we will all have good number of talk token to trade in September when it starts trading in yobit exchanger.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are totally right. In such a case that somebody gets blocked now he don't have any hint to work outside and he can gain through this sitting in the home. And furthermore it is highly unlikely of opening another record. Since Yobit isn't accpeting new client and s individual will haveno piece of information yet sitting like a sad and jobless individual. I trust nobody meets this circumstance.

It is temporarily closed but I am hopeful it will be fixed in a few days. We all need money in this situation, but we are not going to any other site, we are continuing to work in this forum.  because we love crypto.   

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk forum happens to be such an outstanding platform in the world of crypto currencies, despite the breakdown of global economy and fallen of BTC price, cryptotalk forum has keep to it terms, paying well for the campaign

so far you make constructive and useful post

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The worst of all is for you to be present from the forum, not because of your mistake, but because of the presence of your country from participating in the forum. Honestly, it is very sad for those who happened to them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Getting blocked with this crisis is really frustrating because we are now jobless and we should stay at home to prevent the virus from sorrading to different people. This forum will help us to prevent from being hunger and earn money as well. We are only need to create content  and be paid.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

So many people were removed from this from and especially when it came to working for certain countries, whether good or bad they were locked out and its very painful but we have to really be sure that we are in this forum to add value and just not run for the money it gives so its important we see how this is going to work for us, my idea of a good member is to post relevance, in  the end you are going to avoid being kicked out thats very important.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

the crisis has defined a lot of things and one of them is the way people work and during this lock down , people have tried all they can to get some extra cash and some have found themselves in this state this forum and in the end it has become one of the place the enjoy , now being locked out can be really tough so run with the best

On 4/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, Jessica Karren said:

I will feel heartbroken if that happens to me because there is no another source of income for me at the moment, so we all should be very careful while using this forum. We should follow the rules of this forum to avoid it.

This forum is the only source to earn money in this corona crisis, if this forum block in this critical situation definitely I get heart attack, so present I am trying to work carefully without doing any mistake if we work under forum rules then forum moderators not block our account.

you are right, it's very bad if we lost our account, for me i'm lost my work because this world crisis, and i'm stay at home for long time daily, i have this forum to work on it and Learning about any thing of crypto currency to stay update with this crypto world

• +1 1
  • +2 1