Who conduct bitcoin halving. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Who conduct bitcoin halving.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I read many question answers and posts about  bitcoin  halving  I know what is bitcoin  halving  and it is happened  after 4 years . But my question is who conduct  bitcoin  halving.  Is there is any person or company who create  halving. 

I think there is no one to conduct Bitcoin halving event dude. There is already designed code from Satoshi Nakamoto to conduct this event because Bitcoin can not be controlled by any backup company in this world. 

So far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange. No one wants to be manipulated while using Bitcoin. However, if many developed countries in the world, such as China and the United States, work together, it is possible to manage Bitcoin half-heartedly.

No one is controlling Bitcoin rather this is a code that is being processed automatically after every 4 years, it it's setting process no one can manipulate it

Whether Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, no one knows how he will be able to reply to this post. No one knows his identity. However, different companies in the country can manage half of Bitcoin. Since no one could handle it before, no one can now.

46 minutes ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you ask a very good question about who arrange a bitcoin halving, maybe satoshi nakamoto can give the answer of your post. Every four years bitcoin halving are happen in the crypto word but don't know which company held this event.

Satoshi Nakamoto makes everything clear about bitcoin, all is already in the white paper published by him in a decade ago. No one controls bitcoin halving, it is only controlled but the number of bitcoin not in supply that remained the best mined, ones the bitcoin halve in number, then halving will occur. 

it's in the bitcoin blockchain technology itself, it's how it was created originally, no one controls bitcoin at all

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There is no one or company that invented the Bitcoin division, but it is part of its code and Satoshi Nakamoto created it 11 years ago, exactly in 2009 my friend.

My friend, most of the stable currencies, especially the bitcoin currency, are stable currencies and no one can control them, and half of the bitcoin occurs automatically without anyone's intervention.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in my opinion none conduct bitcoin halving as we all know that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency all the things happened automatically in 2009 when Bitcoin was created Satoshi nakamoto has developed all the things 

This is a good question. I think that no one can control Bitcoin, but it is done half by designing blocks, where the quantity is reduced by half, and the quantity is reduced for miners, meaning everything is automated, and no one controls it.

No it has been fixed up that whenever there will be a certain block pf the bitcoin after a few years the halving will take place which could boost up the situation and the prices of the bitcoins and will be again in the demand.

No, there is no person or company that can halve the Bitcoin mining equivalent, because Bitcoin is a decentralized network as it is subject to the half-mining mining category classification for each specific number of blocks, this usually happens every 4 years.

I think this is done automatically by Bitcoin programming on it and it's programmed to split every 4 years automatically

In order to keep the currency from inflation

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/26/2020 at 4:41 PM, rekter said:

No one, it's a part of the bitcoin code. No one is controlling bitcoin, that's the whole point. Miners are just agreeing with the current code so they mine that chain.

And as a free tip, if the code was being altered, and it would attract miners, that would mean a forked new coin.

Woah thank you for that wonderful information atleast we know that nobody is in charge regarding the bitcoin halving which is nearly to us. 🙂

No the technology witch bitcoin work with it , is blockchain , is developing to do halving after 400000 blocks, is mean after 4 years , no one control bitcoin , the technology of bitcoin is a open source.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who invented the bitcoin division, as the halving is a bitcoin code that runs every four years at a constant time, according to my knowledge.

I think it is a system that does this automatically every four years without anyone managing it and it continues until 2140

Bitcoin halvings is just based on the programming which they actually did as on the way which bitcoin was actually coded to do when the specific amount of blocks are mined as the system of bitcoin is decentralized without a centralized system which controls the use and changes on the bitcoin network

Dividing the bonus for miners has a committee in it, I mean, the work team that controls everything that matters to Bitcoin and its blockchain system. Bitcoin division is a law or rule laid down by Bitcoin founder, Satoshi Nakamoto, whereby the rule stipulates that the prize granted to miners will be reduced by adding a block to the blockchain by half

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think anyone is doing this, but I think this is done automatically by Satoshi's Bitcoin mining equation. Satoshi developed the equation, finding that when a certain number of blocks are reached, the mining rewards are halved. What I know is that no one can control Bitcoin even Satoshi himself and this is a fundamental feature of decentralization.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:21 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Satoshi Nakamoto makes everything clear about bitcoin, all is already in the white paper published by him in a decade ago. No one controls bitcoin halving, it is only controlled but the number of bitcoin not in supply that remained the best mined, ones the bitcoin halve in number, then halving will occur. 

Yes I think that you are right satoshi Nakamoto created a vast knowledge in cryptocurrencies and he already published it so you are right that there are no one that control cryptocurrencies because it is independent. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, King98 said:

Time programming is one of the codes that Bitcoin was designed with and therefore no one controls it and is compatible with problems that may occur and to reduce this problem, half-time was specified as and when The parent company of Bitcoin created a series that designed it in a way that would make Bitcoin disappear

Yes i think that you are right and it is great that they created a technology like time programming because I think that innovated the way that cryptocurrency is checking every factors and users here In cryptocurrencies 

No, there is no any company that controls bitcoin halving or any processes of it, there is just an algorithm that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto and it makes bitcoin work.

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and the halving process is a code participating done once for every 4 years in order to maintain the price of Bitcoin and this is a very important process that has to be carried out

Nobody does this because Bitcoin is programmed to do it automatically and does it alone after four years have passed, and this is split, and this is to keep Bitcoin from inflation.

Life is great and enjoy it