Who conduct bitcoin halving. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Who conduct bitcoin halving.

The cryptocurrency it is just like internet where we can work and gain profit without any expenses.  This is a procedure that is already being conducted automated and by the Bitcoin software, there is nobody conducting it, The process of cutting in half every four years is automated in order to maintain a certain quantity in the market in order to control  the price. I think the one who invented halving was a different person.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is software, the halving is inside the software, it was not one day a developer decided to change the code and have the halving put into it. Satoshi was the one that envisioned Bitcoin and it hasn't changed almost not at all since the beginning. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/26/2020 at 3:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I read many question answers and posts about  bitcoin  halving  I know what is bitcoin  halving  and it is happened  after 4 years . But my question is who conduct  bitcoin  halving.  Is there is any person or company who create  halving. 

The BTC is totally decentralized so its network is not modifiable and is predetermined to reduce each year as if it were automatically so the reductions do not depend on anyone, only the miners who are only in charge of the transactions and not of the reduction.

• +3 1

Actually i am a new member in this crypto currency site.So i do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin halving.Actually i was joined this site about a few days ago.So i really do not know about this.But i will try to get more information about bitcoin halving.

No my dear friend there is no one behind the halving of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not depends on any person or any company and it totally depends upon the market if big investors withdraw their money from Bitcoin then it becomes hauling and the price of Bitcoin decreases badly.

• +4 1

The halving process is a periodic movement carried out by bitcoin and it is called halving, where the currency is moved in its entirety and the bitcoin is redistributed, and this is an agreed code and from the basis of the cryptocurrency system and I think it is really good and will be used periodically in the future

Yes, the halving was also created by Satoshi, it is written like that since Bitcoin was released, this was not mentioned a lot, but was in the code and known to programmers that audited the Bitcoin code. I wanted to find the first mention of the halving in the bitcoin forum but I don't think I remember reading about it until the first one happened in 2012.

• +3 1

If I remember correctly the halving happens each 200 thousand blocks, and it is happening without someone having to press a button since it is a procedure in the network that is automated, if after the halving a miner sets the coinbase to the previous number of Bitcoins then the blocks he mines won't be validated.

Dude I think that it does not depend on people  or any company yes maybe Satoshi nakamoto conduct a bitcoin halving because he is the owner of the Bitcoin but it depends upon the miners and inventers of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin halfling is the process that Bitcoin rans through to be divided into equal parts and each part o it has the same equal value of Bitcoin , but this process is not endless one and only few million of Bitcoin are not processed yet and that is why some people expect that when Bitcoin is no longer divisible it will have extremely high price.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I read many question answers and posts about  bitcoin  halving  I know what is bitcoin  halving  and it is happened  after 4 years . But my question is who conduct  bitcoin  halving.  Is there is any person or company who create  halving. 

this apparently does not have a control but something that is automatic therefore I think that not even the miners have access to these things therefore despite the fact that it is something that happens every 4 years it is automated.

No one controls it, the time for halving, increasing mining difficulty etc. they are all written in the source code of the Bitcoin and it is hardcoded so cannot be changed in the future. That's what makes it unique, secure, reliable and cannot be manipulated by the programmers or the development team.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

People assume it because miners can reduce their production by taking care of transactions, and this is because of that but knowing that the market is dominated by large whales that manipulate the market also takes these things into account.

• +2 1

Nobody, in my view, governs halving; it's just one of the features applied to bitcoin when it was invented. I'm not positive, but I assume that since no one controls bitcoin, no one controls halving; it occurs on its own.

The very code of this encrypted cryptocurrency has a program that makes the halving to organize itself so as not to destroy the source code, this cryptocurrency is decentralized by something, and this is that it is not controlled by anyone and it makes its own sources. so as not to damage your code. It is totally autonomous.

If this is not possible without a team that means there is a secret team behind the Bitcoin and which is is doing all the important events in the Bitcoin blockchain

The helving  of the Bitcoin e is created by the big investment at this time in the Bitcoin that's why the price of the Bitcoin is not controllable in the market of cryptocurrency e and increase frequently

The halving is happened when the miners get the maximum number of blocks which is 210,000 blocks, this blocks is hard to mined so that it estimated four years before the 210,000 are mined, after that the halving helps to produce more bitcoin to the network. This is the cycle of halving, it automatically halving for itself.

The halving is created by Satoshi Nakatomo himself, it is done every 4 years, in which the bitcoin block that is mined is reduced in half, and this only happens to the miners, since the beginning of the coin, this thing happened only twice, and it will continue until the 21 million blocks are over.

• +4 1

All of this was first provided to establish a network of Bitcoins at Satoshi Nakamoto or a group of people still do not know who created Bitcoin but the distribution policy as well as to prevent all these events was initially created and before the last block was discovered.

There is a very big administration on this site because it is one of the largest mutual currency program where there are several people attached to this site and are much more profitable running through this site so you can easily invest some money on it and are much and more profitable earning through this site.

I think it is Satoshi Nakamoto, whether it is a person or a company, he is responsible for this split in Bitcoin, it is a strong and tight plan and will ensure the dominance of Bitcoin for several years forward at least

• +3 1

This split always happens every year, and we are accustomed to these changes and that the price of Bitcoin rises after this split, so we have to take advantage of this matter.

• +2 1

I do not think that anyone has a hand in this matter
In my opinion, a rise or fall in the price of the US dollar will affect the bitcoin price

Correct me if my opinion is wrong.

Bitcoin depends on decentralization in trading, so I think that no one does this, but this is for Bitcoin itself, perhaps a program or the like without the intervention of any person or company.

• +3 1