Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

You're absolutely right and I agree with you I've also suffered scams from people who have sent me messages without me having sent me before to compare my cryptocurrencies to a high price and I sent them the money and then they block me we should never accept anything from people who send us messages 

I have all the time many private message from users that i dont know or dont follow them ,asking me to invest in some website ,.it's scammers never trust any one and it will be good if you report them 

Some of those messages are promotional contents and also some are just inviting you to invest in a project which might be spam that is why I don't reply to some of the message.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:33 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

It's a the most way that the scammers use to fish the victims and lately the are some people are trying to send Pm to this forum's members but we have to be awake and block this people and avoid all this bizzard acts.

That's right so if we have a gut that they have a bad intention much better to stop communicating to them. 

Always prioritize the safety of your accounts and coins at all costs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This person sent me about 10 messages in the mail and I was worried about their inconvenience because I had never heard of the coin, the wallet that he was promoting, and the anonymous links I did not take the registration procedure with this link

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Following messages from unknown scammers won't be appropriate because it will cause a lot of problem to you especially if they were able to get vital information from you. Then they will compromised your wallet

You are right this days scammers are using all means to operate, so we should be very cautious, some scammers may send you a message containing link which he will tell you to follow the link and deposit any amount of bitcoin that it will be doubled, such person is a scammer do well to report him.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 AM, Virgil dijk said:

You are right this days scammers are using all means to operate, so we should be very cautious, some scammers may send you a message containing link which he will tell you to follow the link and deposit any amount of bitcoin that it will be doubled, such person is a scammer do well to report him.

Try to avoid  listening from unexpected massages instead of reading to the end because the massage are deceving such as strangers from another country you don't know each other he is after something you spend time gathering for a purple.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:33 AM, Adam Jerome said:

So thanks for sharing this so convinient for all us. Actually we receiving this type news so more in newspaper, magazine and online. I think it's so normal to us because we mere all have faced this type deceiving from many types scammers. Actually they are smart than ever & hence they change their way of operation.

Scammers are likely strangers to us and known by nobody they are really smart and deceivers they can send you an anonymous massage which can deceived you were you can lost all your money in within some seconds or minutes.

I have readen your point of view you are right we should avoid unknown peoples messages because maximum are fraud and there are only finding members to scam and now they are becoming more advanced you cannot recognise whether it is real or not so it's very difficult to have faith on unknown persons so better will be  don't go for any type of link on website given by unknown person before doing a research.

I received one of these messages that I challenged about, but I did not care about the sender, but I have caused the person to do what he wants and this is one of the mistakes I made that I did not report. But I did it for one thing and it is that it is possible to leave these things and works in the forum. u are right about every word you said. We like a family here. We have to respect each other

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We should always avoid messages from unknown. The reason behind this is many of the user Just text you. And try to make you fool. So my dear friend it's my personal advice. Don't go behind this unknown users

@Babubu609 this is a good advice that will help us get protected from private scamners. I received massages like this and I know they are scam but they pretend to be smart. They most of times ask you to make donations in eth or btc to multiply you investment and immediately if you agree that is all they steal your money.

You are right friend, sometimes we should not trust any messages from all members easily, not all members are safe to us. I said this because i have received to messages last month in my PM, those members were talking about the same thing. They said they are directors of a charity which is helping corona virus victims, so they asked for donations but i review their links and they were fake.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This massage are most if times sent by scammers we need to avoid replying them because replying them is very dangerous we need to fight this ourselves.

There is a negative response mostly messages recieved by the unknown users so we all try to ignore and avoid such messages but sometimes the messages of unknown users are also very much effective and useful for us so we should read it and then decide to avoid it.

First, always keeping the money in an external portfolio in order to be safe and secondly, to use the best paid protection programs in order to counter any attempt to penetrate through the malware..

I think this forum is safer than other websites and if people find fraud, they will be reported and banned.
So do not worry for the safety of this forum.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:52 PM, Bruno52 said:

The best ways to secure ourselves is by staying away from unknown sites and services, always having an anti-virus installed on your computer and also stop communicating with people you suspect are scammers.

these days many fake website available on the internet which are similar to original one so we should never click on any unknown website because their user interface is totally as same as original one 

• +1 1

Although you have a good  concern regarding the topic but my friend make it short so that it wouldn't be difficult for us to understand and it also makes me feel bored and apart from this I would always suggest everyone not to click any link given by strangers and also if there is some spam then report them and the moderators will take care of it

Indeed there are many bad people everywhere who are trying to trick others in order to steal their currencies and for this we must be careful in dealing with the unknown or random messages that we receive

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/5/2020 at 7:10 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

@Babubu609 this is a good advice that will help us get protected from private scamners. I received massages like this and I know they are scam but they pretend to be smart. They most of times ask you to make donations in eth or btc to multiply you investment and immediately if you agree that is all they steal your money.

This was at times very annoying my friend we need to get secured from this kind of massages by not replying to them

On 6/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Indeed there are many bad people everywhere who are trying to trick others in order to steal their currencies and for this we must be careful in dealing with the unknown or random messages that we receive

This people are very wise they have many ways to get all they wasn't from us and to be protected from there tricks were need the knowledge of spamming to know how to block them just like this.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:15 PM, Hanuman said:

Although you have a good  concern regarding the topic but my friend make it short so that it wouldn't be difficult for us to understand and it also makes me feel bored and apart from this I would always suggest everyone not to click any link given by strangers and also if there is some spam then report them and the moderators will take care of it

I agree because I became a victim of those kind of people when I accidentally click the link I found out that the site is scam. 

Think wisely before you trust unfamiliar link in the post of someone here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

12 minutes ago, rjroshan2 said:

This is very good to listen for every member of the forum.  We all working together and don't forget scammers also with us. They are sending us any unknown link to open, click, and download can hack you any information. I have seen this kind of video tutorial on YouTube. This is very good information to get ready before it's too late.

That is right scammers are everywhere, no doubt they are also part of this world. l would say they are big disadvantage of the cryptoworld. However, we must be careful about them, as you above mentioned it is just so danger to open any link, which is unknown. 

• Useful or interesting 1

till now no one has send such links to me but people who have been working with crypto currency knows so well where they have to keep their coins , even though if you find such people who are trying to scamming or phishing with such links then try reaching to moderators of forum with screenshots, thank you

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day