Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

So thanks for sharing this so convinient for all us. Actually we seeing this type news so more in newspaper, magazine and online. I think it's so normal to us because we mere all have faced this type deceiving from many types scammers. Actually they are changing their system, policy Everytime.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 6

Oh thanks for the info brother.Actually I didn't know this thing before.But now I hace come to know through your help.Although I haven't received such messages but I'll be careful in future and ignore such spammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

The best way for us to be safe and secured is by being more vigilant,not trusting anyone especially those we don't know,alert and wise. This kind of activities are very common not just here in this forum but every part of this online world,even through text messages or phone call it happens,so we have to be wise when communicating and transacting with others.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Thank you my friend for sharing this information. I have already received many spam messages and we must protect ourselves from these messages and not engage in any untrustworthy work or respond to spam anonymous.

If someone private message you with something irrelevant then just report it to the moderators and also block that users. A lot of people try to spam people and misdirect also. That's  why the best thing would be to always be aware about clicking into any links or sharing information in unknown domain. So don't just fall into the traps. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Basically, it's because there are so many people in crypto that has different intention here. Many people are intention to earn and to learn so much in cryptos but there are also people who just wanted to earn money by scamming people so always be careful. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

Yes I think that we should not just talk and have conversations with people that you dont know. Dont talk to strangers because they are strangers and you dont know them even when they are good or they are bad be secure always. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes mate I also believe that there might be scamers in this forum since they are every where and we just need to be alert and report them if noticed thanks.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that we should not just talk and have conversations with people that you dont know. Dont talk to strangers because they are strangers and you dont know them even when they are good or they are bad be secure always. 

You are right to get ourselves more secured we need to protect ourselves from being friends with scammer

17 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yes mate I also believe that there might be scamers in this forum since they are every where and we just need to be alert and report them if noticed thanks.

Yes our cooporation and contribution will make it easy for the moderators to catch the scammers immediately if we see ant of them and we took report

Thanks bro to post this topic and you really share useful content of unknown friends scam link, in this crypto field every person face this unknown link issues, because so many sites and some scammers use this cheap trick to scam peoples, so its our  awareness stop this scams

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

You are right  my friend  we should  be careful  every  where  in the forum  and out side the forum  to reply to any unknown  person. Especially  we should  avoid  to give our personal  information. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 4/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, dshuy20 said:

I agree with you. I have also received a handful of private massages like you, they are usually wallet addresses or a project, and their offers are great with big profits. but unfortunately because I know it is a 100% scam so I ignored it, so everyone should be careful and don't trust any strangers here

Great offer are scam like you said, even when I was new and know nothing about about cryptocurrencies, I did not fall for scam, like getting 200% profit in a day, is it possible? It is not. 

Thanks to you for sharing your experience.  We are working here together with a common objective bit we definitely dont need any social interaction or dont have to be friends or try to go out of the way and help others, so whenever i receive any messages i just have a formal conversation and keep it simple.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

We can easily avoid scammers by giving them no attention and blocking them in all platforms we use. In some platforms it is also easy to replicate profiles of certain people, and fake identity. Scammers are doing this to attack certain people by making them think they are friends of them. I would say this here and everyone that reads it should remember it. Noone is actually your friend while online. There is always a good chance that the person you are talking to, might be someone else. The friends you have, you can always contact them through your phone. So don't ever be certain about anyone, and don't ever sent funds online to someone, without validating it is actually him. Call your friend on his phone if you aren't certain. Accounts get faked, hacked etc. You never know who it is you are chating with.

• +1 1

right. Scammers abound so private project messages I will ignore. I avoid links, projects, programs from strangers, sometimes I get an invitation to join the game, sometimes I get a 10-fold reward if I place 0.1 bitcoin and the chance of winning is 80%. .. I don't believe it, I stay away.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

Welcome my friend
Indeed, the internet at the moment is full of scammers who are largely trying to steal everyone's money. We must be careful in every step we want to take while dealing with strangers and unreliable people.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

That is the best step in avoiding unwanted things like that, I also still find a lot of fraud by sending private messages containing scammer links. I also got it on the telegram too.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I think is prohibit sending a link through private message to other member, I dont think that a simple member do that, I mean with "simple" a no spammer member, so is possible a spammer or scammer who contact you and offer you a such link, be careful!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It’s not worth it to follow the links indicated by scammers in your signatures. This indicates not to worry about this. Be careful and careful. 

All of us are here for a reason or the other, some are here to learn, some are here to earn, some are here to spam and some are here to scam people. We have to be careful of unseen friends.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is best to disable receiving messages from strangers in social networks, as often the people who write to you first do not wish you anything good.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that this should be done only because very rarely strangers give money to those whom they write to, this happens extremely rarely, most likely such people who write to you first are scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like your information very much. This information is very important for everyone. I have heard a lot of these things in magazines. I have seen that many scammers have come out who are trying to fool us by taking various steps.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, this crypto world is a world of unknown people and we just can't trust on anyone here. There are many scammers who pretends to be your friend and offers you big bonuses. So be aware from those unknown friends.