Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

I recommend you to buy any classic currency, ie, bitcoin or eth .ltc ... These currencies have a great change in the movement of bitcoin and are best if you want to invest in them. There are other currencies that you can also rely on. There is only an observation that the digital currency market is unbalanced and that it is highly volatile, therefore it is not valid for the long term, especially if you invest in one of the currencies at its highest price.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you are long term investor, you must absolutely prefer ETH of course after BTC. That is why ETH has massive chance to be the best in the future. In my opinion ETH is really on the best reliable coin, you can trust ETH.

For me bit is the best profitable coin , spatial now , i think that bitcoin price will get rise to a big amount in some months , because in 12 there is the halving of bitcoin , so many people expect that bitcoin will rise to 20000 $ or 30000 in some months , for that i invest some money in bitcoin.

12 hours ago, CryptoChief192 said:

There are many profitable cryptocurrencies on the market, you can try tron or litecoin, they have a low price and are good coins, they will grow in value soon, which makes them a profitable investment.

We think the most profitable currencies on the market are Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are very popular currencies. Their demand in the market is much higher. We can make more money by investing in Bitcoin.

Profitable tokens or coins are basically depend on the time when you want to buy it because they might be updated just in a few months and therefore you would have bought it and profited.

I think the most preferred coin for long holding or investment is either bitcoin or Ethereum. If you're to get any of this, it is very ok. And holding for a long period of time will add more profit to you.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Every time change the market condition. And we have to also follow the market trend. I will say you to invest on top 100 coins and tokens which has some upcoming news. Because it will give you some profit in a couple of days.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I can tell you two types of deal. The first is if you have a short term plan. Then you have to check the recent status. And then invest in any coin Which seems suitable for investment. But if if you want long term investment then you should go with famous coins.

I would recommend you to buy litecoin as it has a lot of potential and it is easily transferred from one account to another with little to no fees included as well as it is used by many people.

You don't want hold any coin for long time and earn profit in short period, then don't chose stable coins in my opinion bitcoin ETH and litecoin is best for you, because this coins Price's fluctuates in short time especially bitcoin, but invest when Price's is low then you earn profit in short period.

I suggest that you choose one of the 10 most popular currencies among the cryptocurrencies, and you can find these currencies on all trading platforms.

On 4/23/2020 at 10:45 PM, Trader21 said:

If you are long term investor, you must absolutely prefer ETH of course after BTC. That is why ETH has massive chance to be the best in the future. In my opinion ETH is really on the best reliable coin, you can trust ETH.

I agree about ETH, it has too much potential as the upgrade of the network to Ethereum 2.0 with staking and sharding will change the fundamentals of blockchains. It might take three years to finish but it will be worth it. By the way staking begins this summer and there are already tens of thousands of accounts holding the minimum 32 ETH that will be required. 

For me bitcoin and ripple is the best coin to use as asset to invest and hold for long term since this forum have great potential pump in their prices. Specially bitcoin right now have a great price so i believe also in ripple since bitcoin also started with a low price and now it has high value in the market.

If you want to earn more profit in short time then you have to take risk and buy tokens but if you want to invest with out any risk then you have to invest for long term in reliable coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

Honestly if you decide to choose some of the newer coins to buy a lot of and then hold them for a long time there is a risk in that because there is always the chance that the coin may become a dead coin in which case you will lose your entire investment. I think that it is much safer to buy the more stable and well established coins, such as btc and eth and hold them. Even though you will not get a lot of them, i think that holding them will be very profitable in the future as i think that their value will rise much higher than we are currently seeing. Just have patience.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Right now the most reliable and profitable virtual currencies are the ones at TOP 5 from Coinmarketcap:

- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash

Because they are all good in terms of volatility, have a good price rating where you can profit by trading with them on a 24 hour trading volume differentials.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Currently I think that the best investment we can make is to acquire and save as much Bitcoin as possible since everything seems to indicate that in the next month it will raise its value to about 20000$ so I think we have to save all the Bitcoins that we can 

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the crypto market so I think Bitcoin is the most profitable currency. Ethereum's position after Bitcoin The top ten listed invest in currencies but Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most common.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

In my opinion, a good and profitable coin for long-term investment is Bitcoin, you can buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high, bitcoin is the only coin currently the highest price, so you must find the right moment to buy and sell that. In addition Ethereum is also very profitable, because by buying Ethereum you can save transaction costs when you want to convert it into fiat currency.

There are so many coins that give you good profit in future but the BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XVG and so many other good coins will give you high profit then the other crypto coins and i hope that soon the bull will come and almost all the good coins will touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is more reliable Coin to buy but I think Bitcoin,Ethereum and Ripple are the best developing famous coins with good improvement to buy and become profitably

The best currencies that you can buy and store are the bitcoin currency and the ethereum currency, but I do not advise you to buy these currencies at the present time because the price is very high, but you can buy the ripple currency, it is a currency with a low price and it will have a great future and a high price and I always buy it and advise Everyone has it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I Prefer to buy coin rather than tokens well token could be very profitable but we never which will deliver the best or which one will loose.So buying a good coin like ethereum ripple cardano that will give you a good return in future

• -5 1

It is up to you to search the Internet and find the best cryptocurrency for long-term investment, but you must not forget to study the risks. There are untrusted cryptocurrencies, the profit margin can be very high, but the risk is also high. At the same time, there are currencies that have a low margin of profit but The risk is also low