Warning will expire or not? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Warning will expire or not?

On 4/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends specialy  I want to talk to those who have recived  the warning.  I also receive  warning  because  if repetitive  topic.  Now I want to know  that it will expire  or not.

Warnings points expire at a certain time but it will stay in your profile as far as i remember. But your restrictions will be temporary but even if warning points expire it will be showed on your profile. 

Each warning has an expiration date, it depends on what you received it for.for meaningless content, you will receive a warning that will expire in 1 month.  

Don't worry my friend, if you facing this problem then click contact us option which you find in below of this website and after this send them a massage about your problems and very soon they will remove your warning points.

In Your profile says when this warning is automatically deleted, you just need to wait for a certain period of time, which is recorded there. 

As much I know warning will be removed within 7 days just wait for it and I would suggest you that whenever you make a post then search whether it has been already made or not

You should try to take care of your reputation since that affects, much at the time of publishing tends to be deleted, more publicity than normal having an active warning.

I have never gotten a warning but from what I've heard, I don't think that it expires as it is like a reminder for someone not to keep breaking the rules of the forum.

First warning points don't really have any consequences as from the 2nd upwards, you tend to be suspended for days, according to your warning point of degree, but it expire, except that of the 5th warning point which is a ban from the forum, as your notoriously a cheater

Yes, it expires, but unfortunately, our account does not always remain, I do not know why, but it is important that you warn in order not to get other warnings.

And me I have got

Awarning point and I am now trying

To not get any other one

I love this work and idont want to 

Loss it I hope I give A good work

No is not , but you have to never do something you broken the rules , to never take another warning points , the second one you will stopped from posting 3 day , so you have to be careful my friend , just respect the rules you will never take a warning points.

No need to worry, the warning points are temporary, i.e. they have a certain time and then they disappear. I got with me in the past and now I got another warning point for a month.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends specialy  I want to talk to those who have recived  the warning.  I also receive  warning  because  if repetitive  topic.  Now I want to know  that it will expire  or not.

i also received one warning points and its expiry date is 30 days lets wait 30 days of removal of this warning points. You also can checked your warning expiry date goes to your profile and checked of when your point was expired from your profile. 

The expiry time depends on the warning points you receive as well as the number of alerts. The higher the warning score, the longer the expiry time and the 5 warning points you will be banned permanently. Should really pay attention to the forum rules.

Yes, you can go to your profile and there, next to the red warning icon, you will see the date when this warning expires for your account.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I suffer from this problem too my friend and I notice that the warning point does not disappear from the profile even after it expires and its presence in the profile is really annoying and I hope that there is a way to delete it after it expires.

Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't so its important to keep everything well observing to really be sure of what we are doing there is always should be an effort to evaluate the work we are doing, when a warning is about to expire there should be a notification but sometimes its irrelevant

On 4/25/2020 at 6:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yeah warning points expire, actually i read it on the moderates post on the 'about forum' section you can find more detail about warning points and which mistake get you warning points and ban,

On 4/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, Zues said:

I dont think that the warning will expire but you should not maje repetitive post because ot is against the rule and I think that you should do good because ypu will get banned if you repeat it I hope that your warning will expire. 

Hello beautiful friends.  You should pay attention to the mistakes that follow you repeatedly because the next warning may lead to the deletion of your account kriptyotac so you need to pay attention and not to violate the fundamental rules in relation to the forum

There are warnings that expire and are deleted, there are permanent warning points that are not deleted and the matter depends on the type of violation you have committed

THINK POSITIVE

You warning points do have a date on them that they will expire on but it is important to note that once you have a warning point it will not disappear from your profile and it will always be there. So you need to be very careful in the future. The reason that there is expiry dates on a warning point is that if you get more within that time you will face the penalties of either being suspended or banned from the forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I just received a warning point, I think that because I commented on a topic twice, I don't know, I was talking about the market price and the operation, the point expires in a few hours, I'm scared.

Yes, when you get a warning, I know that there is a date written there when this warning automatically expires (Usually the first warning expires in a month)

On 4/24/2020 at 10:08 PM, Divya rana said:

If your are getting warning points and that is for any specific time period then it will surely expire. The timeperiod of the warning points are specified. If you are getting 4 warning points for copying then it will expire but if it exceeds then it will be banned for ever.

Thank you, but many friends on the forum got warning points that they did not expire and have been on the profile for a long time.

33 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you, but many friends on the forum got warning points that they did not expire and have been on the profile for a long time.

This oftens happen as usual if you received a warning point it has an expiring date when it reach the expiring date it becomes zero wanning point but still does not disappear from your profile