How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

There is not any changing about new users accepting by Yobit. In my mind it will be changed, but till this day there is nothing which you can do it. 

• +1 2

There is no specified time to link new accounts and join the cryptotalk campaign.
This is to be decided by the project supervisors.
Will you continue to post on this forum if your account is not linked?

Unfortunately there is no way for you to link your account right now as the campaign is on hold for accepting new participants at the current time due to so many bots that were posting nonsense information in the past.

Staff is taking a break till further notice on when it will open again.

In the meantime use the forum to build your reputation and getting more knowledge and don't think on just about the payment!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

right now admin has turned off the access of new account so currently none knows when the gate of this forum is going to be open again but you can visit on official telegram group of yobit Cryptocurrency exchange for more information

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:59 AM, Ms.o said:

There is still no announcement about it,they are still fixing thus forum but surely soon they will accept new members to get payments,but for now you can just continue posting and earn knowledge first while rewards are not available.

Just wait for some announcement about accepting new members again so they can join and they will earn too. 

I think soon the campaign will accept new members here again. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There is no such specific time has been given or announced for the new members to link their account and I think ok they are not going to accept any new accounts more this is the end of the forum

• +1 1

I bring you good news, my friend. You have been enabled to link accounts again on the yobit platform through the new payment system

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The connection has been reactivated with new laws
I think time the link was unavailable it was an opportunity to view the forum and its publications,
 And knowing how to work to ensure productivity, and even that the first hundred posts are training in themselves.

• +2 1

The feature of linking yobit account and cryptotalk account has now be restored and every new member can go ahead and proceed with the linking, it was previously stoped due to some reasons which I think has now be resolved. Happy posting friends.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, BrolySSJ said:

they are not admitting any new users to their earnings.

Yes mate and this is the time when the pay per post campaign is not yet done, but when the new payment system released, the moderators are now accepting new members here just like in first campaign, you should follow the rules and regulations and there's a tendency that you cannot get your profit if you're posting some useless content.

• +2 1

I think that it was previously forbidden to link between the forum and the platform, but it was allowed to register in the forum without linking, but now this has been re-allowed and if you are facing a problem with that, contact with support or management is the one that will help you in this.

• +3 1

as you know , they disabled linking to clear the forum from scammers and low quality posts , now linking is available again with new payment system as well , make sure you take a look at it before starting to write again

• +2 1

Restrictions removed and you can link between Crypto and Yobit

I linked them about a month ago

I was waiting and searching on Google for information until a friend told me he had removed the restrictions on the link between Crypto and Yobit, so I joined right away and now I'm participating in this campaign

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

The cryptotalk now accepting people to join the campaign but if you know that you're belong in the country where already banned here then sad to tell you can't join the campaign. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you started working in this forum and you haven't connected your account here to your yobit account hen your time will be wasted. The first thing to do before posting is to connect both accounts because you will count our useful posts. 

• +2 1

There is no period to it, the right idea would be just to continue doing your work as usual, because the way we do things here is that we can continue to conduct our work with a lot of diligence , it does work for you there is no way you are suppose to join any other thats the case , dot worry at all

• +2 1

You just post what you love about crypto and in the end everything will be perfect , the right idea would be to work as hard and put together everything in its perfect fron the work you do the rght idea that you put up will be educative to every member you have and in the end you are going to be overjoyed, so dont worry if you are a begginer

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum my friend but I feel sad to you because linking of account here in cryptotalk in yobit is closed and all of your post here or all your works here will not receive any payment but that is okay because you just finish your first 100 important post. Just wait until the connecting of cryptotalk accounts will started to link again in yobit and the post and reactions that you make will be surely receive a payment because you just finish your 100 important post. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now this forum has given chance to a lot of member to join this campaign because I think this is the greatest platform where people can learn crypto because we can see whole new idea from each other where we can get chance to look into it from different prospective.

Hope you are using this golden opportunity to learn and earn cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

The feature of linking cryptotalk account with yobit account was previously stoped due to some reasons and i think that have been resolved now you can link up your account so that you can see the number of your useful posts in yobit account but i will advise you to make sure your posts are constructive because that is what will determine if you will receive payment or not as the new system pays by rating.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

It is because the admins of the yobit and this forum are not already accepting new forum members. You can access and make some post in the forum, but the payment system for the newcomers are still closed. That's why you are not getting any payment even though you already completed the 100 posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Andrew56 said:

This was before, as the old campaign was closed and the payment system and payment dates changed, but I think that the new campaign is more useful and more organized than the previous campaign for Crypto Talk. In the previous campaign there are not many violators.

Its true previous campaign restricted new registration because of low quality posts, but now this forum launched new campaign so they allows new accounts, and yobit also allows to link their accounts, so new members try to do hard work and built our career in crypto talk.

• +1 1

Yah its true that last month crypto talk Didn't permission to access new user to join in yobit cryptotalk campaign becuase the authorities was not ready to accept new user.. As you know the forum was stop registered new member because of much spammer.. But few month ago the forum again open registration but for a While they stop access yobit campaign but now they again open yobit registration                             

• +2 1

You simply have to wait until they start accepting new users as they are paying you so they have right to do whatever hey think is better, so just simply keep try doing this daily, and ome dsy you will be successful. 

• +1 1

That's was actually around April to may and mid of June this year of 2020 possibly before the inception of the new campaign system. But as it begins on 18 of June the linking up of Cryptotalk to yobit account is enable. This is how I started too and that those not stop me from posting and as well as participating actively by taking my time to learn all the basic steps and necessary things required for me to be exposed too for effective and successful participation to take place and in order to achieve my future dream.

• +4 1