How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

They have stopped the Cryptotalk linked to the Yobit website exchange temporary, but about the exact date when they will reopen it again I dont have any idea and you will not find any member who can confirm you the exact date .

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

l'm glad to see you here. It is superb for you to be here, that is why you can learn a lot from here about trading, investing, whole cryptocurrencies. But payment doesn't work yet, l hope it will pay again. Be patient. 

No one here can give you the right answer for this question , you have to ask the support about this maybe they can help you , but unfortunately we can’t help you , i know this is really bad because many person need this , but they can’t link this forum with yobit , i wish this will fixed soon.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

Welcome my friend, if you are asking about the Yobit campaign that she did on the Bitcointalk Forum, it ended several months ago and no new campaign has been announced here in the forum. Currently, you can earn through good writing in the forum and adhere to the rules of the forum.

11 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Welcome my friend, if you are asking about the Yobit campaign that she did on the Bitcointalk Forum, it ended several months ago and no new campaign has been announced here in the forum. Currently, you can earn through good writing in the forum and adhere to the rules of the forum.

Thanks for your greeting on joining this forum and i will try my best to good writing and care about the rules of forum.

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

The forum is not accepting new members for the campaign. 

I have no idea when they will accept again. 

So all I can say is just wait for the announcement or news in this forum. 

Thanks for guiding me about waiting for announcement and give me good hopes for waiting for new news.

I don't know my dear friend.  It's a just one month before that the new registration have been stopped . I feel lucky to be the one who able to register in the platform. I think the amount of user that platform required is filled.

Sorry friend, new users can't linked Cryptotalk with yobit now, I don't know why this happened and only old members can work in this forum. I hope very soon Cryptotalk brings that feature again and new users can also make sathosi from this forum.

Helli friend it is very unfortunate that you are not able to link your acount with yobit cryptotalk campaign, there is no any official statement from yobit about acceptance of new member in the campaign. I do heared that , they have said that it is a temporary , and they will soon reopen the registration. Hopefully that its true.

Because they close the campaign for new user you need to wait until they open the campaign and you can add your link like normal you can talk t the support about that 

I also have the same question. But i got the answer. And know that the forum is not allowing the new comer. Now we have to  wait for some of the time after the lord on opens you'll be really getting the things for Glenn and getting the good access on the forum.

Until now the moderators and the admin still keep a secret when. but be patient according to the predictions these users will open in a few months. Then just be patient ! .

On 4/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

Currently it is hard to tell as there is no official announcement yet from the administration about the registration so you have to wait here until administration team decide to open registration again. 

I think the forum has temporarily suspended new members from joining until further notice. For more information, contact a moderator and he will provide you with the necessary information about that.

THINK POSITIVE

Most likely, you need more than 130 posts so that you can associate with Yobit and accept the award in the form of bitcoin.

We do not know this because no post regarding this matter has been published yet. I advise you to ask a forum moderator before writing any posts because the accounts may not be linked yet.

There is still no announcement about it,they are still fixing thus forum but surely soon they will accept new members to get payments,but for now you can just continue posting and earn knowledge first while rewards are not available.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

It's bad being on that list of a non accepted user on the yobit payment systems, as the entries of new account on the Crypto talk and yobit API, has kind of like being suspended for an undisclosed time as no one knows of the reinstatement

There were a lot of abusers of cryptotalk campaign so admins decided to restrict access to cryptotalk campaign. You should ask admins and if your behavior will be positive, they can allow you to participate 

I don’t know what the purpose of your question is, you are here and started to post already and all you have to do is post high quality responses that raise the level of the forum and you will receive the payment.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:22 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

Thanks for your greeting on joining this forum and i will try my best to good writing and care about the rules of forum.

Thanks for guiding me about waiting for announcement and give me good hopes for waiting for new news.

One thing,as of this shut down which the  yobit exchange has put in place is of the restriction of new users into their payments sections as of whether they kind of achieved their goal of n making the exchange gain more users into them. As I don't know if it will be opened again

I think you might get official answer for this question from the moderators of this forum. Try to  contact them for the official answer. Rest all of us just give you the answers according to our guessing only. Anyway, I advise you to keep creating good posts on this forum. 

Welcome, my friend, with us, my friends, that the supervisors do not allow new members to join this campaign, and the reason for making these decisions is unknown, but I advise you to continue working within this forum because I am sure that new campaigns will be added to the forum in the coming months.

• +1 1

Currently there is no notification for the new beginners to connect the account with the yobit wallet so you don't have any option you have to wait until they take any decision related for joining of new members one thing you can do utilise this time to improve your knowledge in crypto talk so whenever you are going to work here you have some idea to work in a right way.

• +2 1

the admins have stopped accepting new members temporarily, you will need to wait until they re open the linking process to yobit

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You must first post 100 and after posting 100 you will get paid for each post. If you do not do 100 posts well then you will not get paid for the next posts so first you have to post 100 for your next payment according to all your rules.

• +1 1