How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

Dear friend registeration for the campaign is suspended for few days but do not worry about this when the registration for the campaign is opened you can join it and to do work on it.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

I am also a new friend member, the truth is that the registration in the cryptotalk campaign in Yobit is already available, the only thing I do not know is that if Yobit paid you for the posts already made is the only thing in which I do not have exact information but you can join the campaign if you like. 

New cryptotalk users are temporarily not connected to register with yobit. This means you do not receive payment. This is only temporary. The administrator has not made any announcement about continuing to connect to yobit users. please wait. There was no other choice

On 4/24/2020 at 8:16 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right.

I think it will take a long time for this forum to accept new members again. 

But just wait for the announcement for you to become updated. 

Indeed, dear colleague, I fully agree with the answer you provide in this publication, since I believe that it will take time to activate the new campaign, therefore it is advisable to remain active and have patience.
A big greeting to the whole community

My dear friend, there is nothing to be disturbed in this, if you come to your yobit account by creating a 100 useful post first, then verify it and then make it to the 20 post on a daily basis as well.  But the cleaning process is going on right now, due to which we are not able to transfer the balance of our crypto campaign. And remember that the payment for the work we do today always comes after the coming day.

I think that the question here has been done here. I have no idea about. So I can not answer this question. You can learn about the help of old posts or help them with the help of administration. And here's the question. I think that if someone knows the reasonable question, then let me know if I know I will try to answer this question later.

Hello friend, the administrators of cryptotalk have not yet said anything about the subject but I advise you to continue making your publications and not lower your arms and that they see that you are really interested in making publications rich in content and when they make their decisions, have all the complete requirements to be one of the first to join the cryptotalk campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, these campaigns are not announced. It is a campaign to clean the forum from the notorious people and some fraudsters who try to make money in bad ways and do not benefit the forum with anything that reminds you of patience, that it is a temporary campaign

• +3 1

It's really hard to say anything about this at the moment because registering at yobit makes me think it's not happening at the moment.  But you don't have to worry because this forum will look at this problem and solve it  

• +1 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any knowledge of fourm who is this now my goal is to complete my brother and i researched everything before starting work here in a batter and didn't have any knowledge and skills and i think our will be considered a lot of member hide their real feeling better today is realy useful posts

@Mushahid Bajwa dear friend the joining of new members to crypto talk campaign has been suspended a long time.  I think that it will take a long time to join new members in crypto talk campaign because there is no any announcement about that. 

Dear friend, after joining the Cryptotalk forum, you have to complete 100 posts first.  Each post must be relevant and meaningful.  Which is important for everyone.  Payment will be made on the basis of post rating.  So after joining Cryptotalk, log in to yobit with the same Gmail.  Then the account of each post will be deposited in yobit.

• +1 1

Dear friend  I think you should join the cryptotalk campaign after opening a yobit account.  Otherwise it may be a problem to get your BTC.  I can't give you such a good idea about it. I hope you will be able to get a good idea about this from the experts.  Thank you.

Hello my dear friend i am also a new commers recently i completed my hundered post but my yobit account us not active and i also do not know when adim allow to create account you just hve be patient 

When we joined this platform everyone wants to earn in few days but our first task is completing 100 useful  posts after it we worked for 7 days and 8th day we received our payment of first day after completing 100 useful posts so focus on this that we will paid after 100 useful posts and we also receive payment of our useful posts. 

There is no news about this because there are some problems are present behind this forum and you should not faired about this and you should work hard continously and linked with this forum. When any news come then you will inform because this link is temporary suspended not permanently. 

On 4/24/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

The connecting of cryptotalk record to yobit trade is as yet not accessible and there are no reports on when this issue will be addressed thusly, keep being in the discussion now and again so you don't miss when it will be anabled much appreciated.

I admire your determination and confidence for posting 100 post despite the linking was not available by then. Today not the linking but everything to get you access in to forum for participation is available. Just create both accounts and linked then start posting. 

Dear friend registration for the campaign is suspended for a long time and do not worry about it when registration of this campaign is opened you can join it.

• +2 1

Thank you. I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency promotion because I don't have experience working here. So I can't give you any advice on this. I hope the staff here can answer your question. Thank you.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

The connecting of cryptotalk record to yobit trade is as yet not accessible and there are no reports on when this issue will be settled hence, keep being in the discussion now and again with the goal that you don't miss when it will be anabled much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum I recommend that you try again to link your accounts to join the campaign as they are currently allowing new entries, personally I joined recently and was able to link my email with no problem. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I registered in the forum and in Yobit a few days ago and I was able to link my email without any problem so that option is now available and new people can register to be part of the forum and get the benefits it offers us so hopefully every day many new members will join.

My friend I think no one can help you in this problem because the moderators have knowledge and information about this problem therefore you should ask to the moderators.