How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

Dear Friend! There is no news about that. Just be patient and I believe there will be some information about the issue. You can still work hard and grow your account then put your referral links in the signature space. It will help you to get some profits by getting referrals.

The registration for the campaigns was closed for some time, I do not know what was the reason for this decision but this happened for a long period of time. Luckily now everyone who enters the forum can link their account with yobit and they will already be participating in the yobit campaign.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yiu can go yobit and open cryptotalk new compagin then put mail register . This forum is good and helpful. 

Thanks everyone. 

After completing the first 100 useful posts in the forum, we have to link our account to yobit and then we can join the crypto talk campaign. That means we can join the campaign at any time.

I think the time period to join the encrypted dialogue campaign is after you finish the first 100 useful posts and after 7 days have passed you will receive your payment.

my friend you have to be patient because the registration is suspended till they acccounce  before you can register most of the begginers are facing this problem.  Just be patient and wait buddy everything will be fix. 

My friend, go to the Ubiquit platform and enter your email address with the same gmail that you work with on CryptoTalk. If this does not happen as you want, then ask for help from the support team

Hey, my friend. I hope you're okay. 

The reception of new members in the Cryptotalk campaign is sometimes stopped due to a technical malfunction on the site but don't worry the moderators will fix this ASAP and you will be able to join the campaign .

You haven't been opportune to join crypto campaign because the registration for a new member has been suspended for a while you can do that when it is opened again but try to be checking time to time in order to know

Dear i think this is an issue with many new members. They also face this. You have to be patient and start posting and wait for it . I hope after some time you will be joined with crypto talk campaign.

Thanks.

And I am renewing here in this great forum my friend and I made 100 free comments at first, within a maximum period of a week, and then we have to post 20 useful comments in order to make money

You can join the campaign immediately after registering an account with the forum. All you have to do is provide your email on yobit and you have nothing to worry about. Crypto currencies are the best thing to invest into right now and there is no better place to learn about them than in this forum.

It is really a problem and we must solve it, but what my friend thought is that you should continue your work and not stop, and after a short period of time you can return and try to register in the campaign because registration is currently suspended and I think that there is a simple problem and the members will solve it

when actually right now there are many people joining in this campaign that means you can join it as well without any issue you should give it a try

So, I don't know how you mean, but it actually pretty easy if you want to Link your yobit to your cryptotalk account, all you need to do is to input your Gmail address in the space for it, that will link your account.

This issue happens once in a while but that doesn't mean you would not be able to enter the platform. but I would like to know so later when I arrive I can get everything in cryptotalk now their different campaigns.

I think there would be any problem or issue in your end, try to check it and resolve it, if its not so then, you should contact to the administration and supervisors of Cryptotalk and Yobit wallet.

• +2 1

My friend there is no specific time to enter the campaign of this wonderful forum, which is really great, but you have to work hard and abide by the rules and conditions here, so you don't get warned and your post is deleted. 

• +2 1

Dear Crypto Talk campaign as a way to earn and the strongest currency is Bitcoin, of course, you should join the Crypto Talk campaign and this is possible in yobit all you have to do is join it and put the email registered in the forum and then earn the bitcoin currency Thank you very much

• +4 1

You can join anytime in yobit by setting your email at cryptotalk uid. If you face any trouble then try again after sometimes. It may happen for the error of internet or if the yobit is under maintenance. You can also contact with any moderators. They will give you the solutions . Don't be panic 

Hello my friend, the campaign on yobit has been stopped and it is not known when it will start again, as for the CryptoTalk campaign, there is no new or announcement of its start as well, so we only have to wait until a new campaign is announced and the conditions necessary for participation Out, so we can join in

Well, am confused to what you meant, you completed your 100 post and your cryptotalk is not linked with your yobit, what you need to do is just to put in your Gmail account the yobit platform where the space is provided, as long as you have created a yobit account, then you can link it at anytime.

That was simply because the registration in yobit has been stopped for that while,the problem isn't from you it's an official issue,but it will be solved soon,just keep on trying

I think that the member acceptance system has changed a year ago, for me, I joined the forum naturally without a waiting period, and after I completed the 100 free posts, I linked my account in the forum with the yobit platform and started receiving payments after a week of working normally and without any problems