Diverse portfolio for risk allocation - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Diverse portfolio for risk allocation

I often come across many discussion threads that are about the success in trading. Many people seem to be curious about making it big from trading but a common emitted aspect for success in trading is to build a good portfolio.

A portfolio is a collection of investments owned by a single individual. It is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks and bonds. All successful traders and investors have one thing in common. They develop a diverse portfolio to make surplus profit or to reduce the loss. They donot put their all in a single project rather diversify their assets to reduce the risk of any one of them crashing down.

In similar way, portfolios are a key aspect of crypto trading as well. You need to build a logical and profitable portfolio of crypto currencies to reduce the risks of price volatility. A simple example of can be investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins. It can be called a portfolio in very vague terms but it is a simple reference. If the price of bitcoin falls then the rise in other altcoins that you possess may cover its deficit. But the altcoins also have some degree of correlation and which altcoin will rise against bitcoin is difficult to determine. Thats why portfolio needs to be much more planned and detailed. 

Portfolio is an effective technique of risk allocation used by the most successful investors. If you too dream to make it big in trading then build a good portfolio that can be profitable for you while gently allocating the loss if any occurs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

468x60-3.png

The system of wallet work is all uniform in principle, but the contracts that each company signs differ from the other company, for example a Blockchain portfolio that supports specific and famous currencies or the Payeer portfolio it supports additional currencies

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my own experience I can answer that a portfolio should be very convenient, and the larger the portfolio, the greater the profit. Investments should always be your balance, and the higher it is, the higher the profit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I invest in different coins whenever possible and keep them for future growth. This way you have more chances to make a profit. I distribute my capital 25% to bitcoin, 25% to Ethereum, and the remaining 50% to altcoins.

• +1 1

Thing that seems to be minsunderstood in this famous tip from a stock exchange circles is that diversifying into different different crypto currencies isn't doing the job if you have only invested in cryptocurrencies. While outside of our circles it could mean diversing in stocks, bonds, commodites, real estates etc funds...

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

yeah I agree with you , if we Invest a good amount of money in good projects then we can accaya good amount of profit if that's project start dumping then we can accept some loss also .

investing is always profitable but if we invest in good and profitable coin. 

I recommend using it to invest in Minter's Bip cryptocurrency. A very good product. You bet on the delegation of the coin and it brings you income, try it. console.minter.network 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing a such topic about the portfolio it seems interesting, useful and helpful for many members here to know about the portfolio means and his advantage in this digital currency world.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Success of crypto market very important for everyone who made investments in crypto market because investments in crypto market is high risk involved therefore we need to diversify our risk my investing into different coins and tokens in this way we covered our funds in better shape. 

• +2 1

Building a good portfolio in trading is the right thing to do not by jumping into it because of the testimonies of those making it because they have their own ways of archiving it and many of such testimonies leads to scam projects especially on social media platforms.

• +2 1

Youare right  if some one want  to jump  I. Crystal trading  without  making  proper portfolio . It could  be quite  difficult for him to be successful  in trading. 

• +2 1

Definitely we can use our funds in diversified system. Our funds can invest in different  types of crypto coins . So we can't loose our money and do good profits . So we must use this strategy in crypto market.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:29 PM, Sezar55 said:

A useful topic about the portfolios and their work system. I would like to add that the portfolios that use reliable protocols with the famous cryptocurrencies are those that enjoy fast money transfer and transactions unlike the comprehensive portfolios, meaning that the specialized portfolios with only 4 currencies are more powerful and reliable than the comprehensive portfolios. This is the result of my experience.

Specialized portfolios are more powerful indeed because it requires extensive analysis of the market to identify the few best  An adequately planned portfolio of few crypto currencies is better than randomly built portfolio of many crypto currencies.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Basically diversification in crypto assets is not working to reduce risk Owning many altcoins is a gamble as their price usually dives faster and further in case Bitcoin prices go down. This is the reason I'm always recommending holding at least 50% of your crypto funds in Bitcoin, which is a safer bet than most altcoins.

Portfolios are like the heart of investment or asset exchangers. Every investor must see from the portfolio of the exchanger until they decide to join the investment into the coin exchanger.

• +5 1

Distributing your stock portfolio across sectors can help balance the ups and downs in all of these sectors and keep track of their impact on your portfolio.

• +1 1

This is a very good topic and i think that it is very important to have a diverse crypto portfolio and to be invested in multiple crypto. This i find is good for two main reasons. The firs is that in this way you don't have all your eggs in one basket so if the coin that you have drops you won't experience an entire loss, because you will have other coins. Secondly, sometimes the one coin you could be invested in could drop whereas the other rises. This may offset your loss in some cases and you could even break even or in great circumstances, profit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, chrislynn said:

Portfolios means set of coins or tokens on which we are invested for short or long term investment. But more importantly how we managed our this portfolios it means how much invested in each coins or tokens which means how we devercify our risk.

You give good definition of portfolio but select good project coins to earn better profit its very important, because without any movement coins hold for long time, its not good decision so first analysis the coins then add this coins in our portfolio.

• +2 1

All portfolios in the crypto world work in the same way and depend on an address to send and receive money, but the portfolios differ from each other in a way that works and transfer fees

• +4 1

A good portfolio in the crypto world might help you to take the risks which come when we do some investments and tradings in the cryptocurrency market. If we are expecting to earn more profits means we should also be ready to face the risks according to the portfolio that we have made. 

• +1 2

On 4/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, Dmasked said:

I often come across many discussion threads that are about the success in trading. Many people seem to be curious about making it big from trading but a common emitted aspect for success in trading is to build a good portfolio.

A portfolio is a collection of investments owned by a single individual. It is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks and bonds. All successful traders and investors have one thing in common. They develop a diverse portfolio to make surplus profit or to reduce the loss. They donot put their all in a single project rather diversify their assets to reduce the risk of any one of them crashing down.

In similar way, portfolios are a key aspect of crypto trading as well. You need to build a logical and profitable portfolio of crypto currencies to reduce the risks of price volatility. A simple example of can be investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins. It can be called a portfolio in very vague terms but it is a simple reference. If the price of bitcoin falls then the rise in other altcoins that you possess may cover its deficit. But the altcoins also have some degree of correlation and which altcoin will rise against bitcoin is difficult to determine. Thats why portfolio needs to be much more planned and detailed. 

Portfolio is an effective technique of risk allocation used by the most successful investors. If you too dream to make it big in trading then build a good portfolio that can be profitable for you while gently allocating the loss if any occurs.

I think that this is a useful post because it can help people know what must they use in having a good portfolio because I think that portfolio is great for keeping tracks of your transactions and exchange and it is best at this business. 

• +5 1

These portfolios are really great. Many benefits can be gained by following this portfolio. Blockchain technology currently works in crypto following this. This benefits crypto users a lot. This portfolio minimizes risk to determine the right place to invest. Traders are able to operate easily without risk.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't know much about the different portfolio relationships for risk allocation to be new to the crypto world. I have benefited a lot from all your posts. I learned about the portfolio and it helps a lot. Our investment will become easier.

• +5 1

crypto market very important for everyone who made investments in crypto market because investments in crypto market is high risk involved therefore we need to diversify our risk my investing into different coins and tokens in this way we covered our funds in better shape

• +5 1

On 4/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Kariuki said:

I think thats the key, especially when you put up some of the best ideas that work and promote everything in you the right ideas always put up something that is effective in the end there is everything there is to create a good istrument of power

When it comes to promoting you should introduce the best idea and strategy to do. 

That's right that's the key and most effective way to achieve a good opportunity. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Whenever you say it is true and I agree with you that the diversity of currencies in the portfolio is the most important way to succeed in the field of trading, it is better to work using more than one currency or platform, this matter will reduce losses and risks. I hope that everyone can understand this participation and work to apply its content.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day