Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

Own pridiction is the best because when you analize any currncy it will increase your experience and if it goes wrong it will give you a lesson and next time you will be careful for making that mistake .

Personally I had issues believing in predictions unless and until perhaps the predictions are adequately and professionally carried out while observing the rules of cryptocurrencies analysis, it could be technical, critical or situational analysis. 

Edited by Froshk
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

If the prediction is made on a practical reason then i will do my activity regarding this.  Many people said in 2019 that , The price of bitcoin will increase in 2020 because of its halving. It was based on a practical thread. So i bought some btc in 5k and also sold at 9k. But now I regret why I sold it .

I totally have no problem with prediction because from experience most of the predictions that people make most atimes use to be true, Although not 100% but very close 

22 hours ago, Frodler said:

I totally have no problem with prediction because from experience most of the predictions that people make most atimes use to be true, Although not 100% but very close 

Not all use to be true, some use to be close but I don't always believe in prediction honestly, it will be wise to learn how to predict so that you can make your own predictions , it important that way and you will rely one yourself

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

Not all use to be true, some use to be close but I don't always believe in prediction honestly, it will be wise to learn how to predict so that you can make your own predictions , it important that way and you will rely one yourself

That's true,try to learn and be an expert in cryptocurrency prediction, present experts too ones don't know how to predict they learn that's why they are called expert, so you can also be an expert by learning

On 11/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, Abuhassan said:

I don't also believe in prediction because I have heard about different predictions by so called crypto gurus but most of the predictions don't come into reality perhaps there are prediction that do come  true but many don't happen.

That's true , most I have also come across don't be true, that why, so instead of depending on cryptocurrency expert prediction,why not try to be an expert also so that we can depend on our own analysis

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

My bet is that inside the new decade my predictions must be excited by caution. We can also have signs and technical evaluation to observe but no person has a crystal ball.  Do now not take a bullish flow as guaranteed.  This marketplace isn't always without problems predictable.  The principle rule is to buy a little deeper and promote higher.  In case you need to make investments, you can do it at any time and wait a few years.  Bitcoin has up to now established that it has the capacity to relaxed earnings and attain costs.  Still, we anticipate any other bull run sooner or later due to the semicircle..

In my opinion, predictions are just hypothesis created by some expert and it won't guarantee that these predictions is directly related or the same with the future results. Personally, I often see predictions as an indication or basis that a currency may go up or down that's why I really dont invest my attention with these predictions because it is more convenient to be a realist.

• +1 1

Actually prediction are not something you should rely on because it's not the actual truth. Different scholar use to give their prediction base on the market and most prediction will go wrong. 

I also do not believe much in the predictions that I read about analyzing cryptocurrencies in some forums and social media sites, most of these predictions are wrong most of the time, but as for the predictions about Bitcoin's rise after halving, they are completely correct. Bitcoin has risen to 18,000$ and it is still continuing to rise and from Expected to reach new peaks.

• +3 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:54 AM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay mate, I appreciate your kind gesture towards my improvement in trading aspect and cryptocurrency at Large, I will work with your advice and am sure I will do something good out of the great ideas you give me

Welcome mate and we can see the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly approaching $20,000 which is why i am advising investors to take the risk and hold to at least end of 2020 so that they accumulate more profit to your various wallets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

Welcome mate and we can see the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly approaching $20,000 which is why i am advising investors to take the risk and hold to at least end of 2020 so that they accumulate more profit to your various wallets.

Yeah I can see that also, and am even planning to buy some BTC when it goes a bit down because I can strongly feel the price will reach 20k dollers before the year runs out, or what your thoughts about it mate?

Predictions are usually based on market movements, feelings and people's conclusions, I prefer not to trust them, at least not 100%, for example I usually pay attention to some news, but follow the recommendations to the letter from some subject on the internet it does not seem the most intelligent

10 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah I can see that also, and am even planning to buy some BTC when it goes a bit down because I can strongly feel the price will reach 20k dollers before the year runs out, or what your thoughts about it mate?

Same here mate but my major problem is that i don't have the capital to invest on the likes of bitcoin because it is too expensive for an average person like me to buy and for you to earn from bitcoin you need huge capital because the bigger your investment the bigger your profit and since bitcoin appears to have good potential of reaching $20,000 then accumulating more will be good for us all.

BetFury                                                   

25 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Same here mate but my major problem is that i don't have the capital to invest on the likes of bitcoin because it is too expensive for an average person like me to buy and for you to earn from bitcoin you need huge capital because the bigger your investment the bigger your profit and since bitcoin appears to have good potential of reaching $20,000 then accumulating more will be good for us all.

Yeah, we need huge capital to invest in it, am not buying a single coin,I want to buy some percentage, I think with that also we can get something out of it, the pumping of the coin is crazy and happy for those that were patient in holding there Bitcoin now

35 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah, we need huge capital to invest in it, am not buying a single coin,I want to buy some percentage, I think with that also we can get something out of it, the pumping of the coin is crazy and happy for those that were patient in holding there Bitcoin now

Yes mate but we can also make use of the investbox so that we can be getting some percentage everyday since the value of the talktoken is down at the moment, so let keep accumulating more to our various wallets by working in the forum because nothing good comes easily.

BetFury                                                   

IMO, I think we shouldn't believe instantly, But we can take it as guide in some aspect, so that our awareness about the price of any particular cryptocurrencies will be awaken. for example if someone predict that BTC price will be pump upto $20K per BTC in the end of the 2020, then let's go back to the market statistics itself and compare those any available data if the prediction is really possible or it has no  basis, things like that is normal in the crypto industry because speculation is a part of it. 

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes mate but we can also make use of the investbox so that we can be getting some percentage everyday since the value of the talktoken is down at the moment, so let keep accumulating more to our various wallets by working in the forum because nothing good comes easily.

That's indeed true nothing good comes easy, hard work brings things easy, I don't skip a day off the forum, I use my leisure time to be in the forum so as to accumulate as many as possible talk token .nothing good comes easy 

On 11/21/2020 at 9:08 AM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's indeed true nothing good comes easy, hard work brings things easy, I don't skip a day off the forum, I use my leisure time to be in the forum so as to accumulate as many as possible talk token .nothing good comes easy 

Great things take time and since that is the case then we have to make patience part of us in this forum because the coin has good potential of rising Sooner or later in the market then we should keep working untill we achieve our aims from the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Yes, it is true with regard to Bitcoin. I do not think that it needs analysis. The film has become bright and it decreases in the first half of each year, after which it starts to rise in the middle of the second, reaching its peak at the end of the year, and then it decreases again. This is what I noticed through my experience in this field.

• +1 1

Prediction is always based on analysis on how certain things will results too in just some time however many expert have predicted about crypto currencies some years back on how it will storm the trading market and here we are and the prediction all went well, while some predicted did not even count. So at this point I think is advice able we stick to expert prediction.

I think good and smart investor will take predictions with a pinch of salt ,end of the day predictions are what will give you the profits in the huge margins at the same time it can cause you tremendous loss as well. Knowing the trends of the market and what causes the certain aspects of the rise and fall of the currency is what will help.

I believe that predictions can be useful, keep it for completeness, they are true on some occasions and this is my humble opinion since I am not an expert in predictions
  A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

I think instead of depending in a prediction, we should find it out for ourselves. There's no assurance in predictions and they're called like that because it doesn't serve facts and always has room for "maybe it will, maybe it won't" and you'll be confused which to hold on to. Those who believes in predictions is a major risk taker and there's nothing wrong with that because it's your decision and you have a freewill to do so. Though, the price of cryptocurrencies in the market is not constant. The prediction might say it will increase, and it'll be a huge disappointment if it did not. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Crypto market predictions are so much easy than the forex market becasue in the crypto market it will not go high so much but in the forex market it will go high so much and that can wash your account.

• +5 1

BetFury