How taken in lockdown. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

Exactly nowadays mostly every country users are now much more active than before in this platform they want to experience this digital cryptocurrency as it gives a good amount of profit and dealing with it like trading or investing can give you a good regular income as i am also utilizing it in a perfect way. 

If i got you right you are saying about learning more in  lockdown. Yes we are also having bad time on lockdown but we can utilize in online investment and earning to make best on it. And Cryptotalk is the best place where we can post and earn also so we must utilize it properly.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is good for you mate, well for me, I'm taking this lockdown by posting here in this forum to earned some money and also to get some knowledge about cryptocurrency, i know that i have a sufficient idea about cryptocurrency but i need to learn more some deeply info's about from it.

That's a good thing you use while we are on a lockdown. I hope that you are now knowledgeable about things in cryptocurrency after you use this lockdown to study. I hope after that, you will share your knowledge from your learnings. Have a good day mate.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

I hope after that, you will share your knowledge from your learnings

Indeed, because this forum needs to be more active the members here to make some useful topics and i will contribute my knowledge here soon or may be next time when I'm done to read some info's here.

• +3 1

11 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Indeed, because this forum needs to be more active the members here to make some useful topics and i will contribute my knowledge here soon or may be next time when I'm done to read some info's here.

That's good, mate. I am excited to see the topics you will create in the future. I hope that many people or users in this forum will get or learn things from the knowledge you will share to them. Keep up the good work, mate. Happy posting

• +4 1

My whole country is also in locked down.So nobody have any work to do.They are passing time idly.But i think it is a gtrear opportunity for everyone to gain knowledge.that's why i am spending more time than previous in this forum.All should use their free time wisely.

• +3 1

It is good to have insurance in such difficult circumstances and this forum also gives you some money to help you in your daily life

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Hi my dear friend.  You are doing this from lockdown to cryptotalk.org.  Exactly I am also using cryptotalk.org from lockdown.  And by using my time and knowledge with it, I am gaining better knowledge of money....

• +4 1

i didn't got what your question is but i agree with first part of the topic , i also learned more about cryptoworld in general during lockdown , wasn't much active here but learnt good information from net

• +4 1

Hello my friends, I read the topic and did not understand, but when I read the responses, I understood and I think this platform is good and safe.

• +3 1

The lockdown is giving all of us a good opportunity to learn more about this cryptocurrencies world and how it works.. also cryptotalk would be really a great chance for those who interested in cryptocurrencies fields! there are no much sites you can learn and earn at the same time by working in them.. so i advice you as new member to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time to understand everything here..

• +3 1

In this kind of situation the most useful thing that may help us to have earnings even if we are at home is here in this forum. And also learning ways and methods to cryptocurrency also is very helpful for us to have extra earnings in this kind of pandemic situation.

• +3 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, gourav789 said:

I also learn alot of things about Crypto market by sitting at home , I also start my jounery in cryotalk during lockdown . this is really a intersting place I see to communicate . this is really a great chance also to acchive a maximum rank as we can here .

Present everyone sit in their house because of lock down, but don't think now we are free because its great opportunity, to learn currency closely through this forum.so don't waste our time and spend more time in this forum.because this crypto information use in different places like trading investment and so many other uses to earn money.

• +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:53 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Am not a citizen of German and I don't know the decision he takes about lockdown, so explain the decision to easy chatting on this topic.

Lockdown  means a situation where the government of a state or federation stop people from going out( going to schools, market or for their business activities etc). People are Lockdown in their houses in other to keep them safe from contacting disease (covid19).

• +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Almost all countries in the world imposed quarantine on their residents, and yes, I personally benefited a lot from this period and developed my skills in many areas such as trading and programming.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The lockdown has severely effected our lives and busimesses so in this time you can spend your time by learning new things or doing the things  you planned to but have not done so, also you can learn regarding cryptocurrency too, but It wouldn't take much of your time.

• +3 1

Yes YOU can learn about crypto-currency if you want a bright future becuase in the future world money transaction will be fully depend crypto world... Also if you use your time to learn about crypto currency NOW then you can easily also earn Money by Online.. Hope you understand                   

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In the lockdown I am free and I have learn many things here from the members and also I have searched many site of crypto world for the purpose of learning basic skills and also for earning some money thanks for all sharing here such information..

• +3 1

I am simillar in your position and the lockdown is made me look for how to make some money and I am find crypto this and start trade. I learn because I had a teacher that was an economist and told me how to trade and profit. It is not easy but the prices we had were very low and just buy and wait was helping. I need to ask for many question and you have to be lucky to have a person that you can ask questions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The global pandemic came with a lots of effect on humanity which part of it has breakdown global economy and even got some public offices, main companies, industries and others locked. This had stranded people at home leaving them with no option than to explore and exploit a suitable and additional source of generating income passively. Which is why so many people world wide are given utmost attention to the world of crypto currencies system. And yes It's the best solution capable of providing numerous legit and reliable opportunities for earning good amount of money to support and improve his/her living standard.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In lockdown many things use to be had because many things was not work normal the it was working before because many of them are looking different when you are use them because we afraid of what is going on the platform because many things as happen in time of lockdown but now we thank God for ease it for us and moderate.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Cammer said:

It is actually a big chance to try an online business during this lockdown. We have all the free time now to do some researches about crypto currencies and how to choose the best coin and time to trade. 

Well you're right its a great chance to earn online because now offline works totally closed because of lockdown, so crypto currency is the best source to invest are trading and crypto currency price also drop,

its a best time to invest and if we have an any doubt to know the currency then our forum.help is this issue.

• +2 1

Yes brother my plan is also like that due to the lockdown every person will be having more free time so many new members should come to this forum and help the forum to grow and I also expected to study many topics deeply.

Same here, it was only because of this lockdown and the resultant spare time that I was able to spend more more on finding new things that could be beneficial for me in the long term. It was through my brother that I learnt about this platform. There are many other investing opportunities that the uses can invest their time in.

• +2 1

Yes in this pandemic situation it is the time to learn and spend much time in crypto talk and earn money. While spending our time with forum and paid for it. 

• +3 1