How taken in lockdown. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

I could not understand what you mean by this post, but if you mean that you want to learn the fields of encryption, you can do this by reading the posts of this forum, the sections of the forum are rich in information that is very important for everyone

In this pandemic situation now a days most of the countries decided lockdown. My country is also under lockdown and this is a great opportunity for me to work at this platform. Not only i can but everyone can spend their plenty of free time at this platform and get knowledge and can earn handsome income from home.

• +3 1

We do not want to have pandemic and under the lock down but if you are looking on the bright side of it. It is good to use you free time to study and learn how to trade and invest. In forex trading, you should study how it works because a lot of trades there. It has big opportunity to earn but it is too risky. For you to enter in that trading world. Invest time to know about forex trading and learn techniques before entering.

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am a citizen of Germany. Like mere all country the German government has also taken a decision about lockdown.  I think it's a chance to study about Crypttalk i mean currency. I have taken as a chance, now i want to know how you have taken it.

Totally agree with u, instead of playing video games people should take cryptotalk as an opportunity to learn cryptocurrency in deep, bacause now they got all the time in the world.

• +1 1

It's different for different people, you can lean cryptocurrancy and others can do other things, learning, spending time with family or just taking rest for the boredom of life.

@Syed Al Mamun Mate to be Honest it doesn't matter if its a lockdown anyway because in many ways altogether you would still have a change to learn it anyhow anyway although it only increases because of not much of choices to make.

• +2 1

As almost every countries went through lockdown and still there are lockdown in some countries we must do the best use of time.  If we are already in crypto then we need to be more practical by learning. I haven't got much knowledge before joining cryptotalk. Just posting from past 2 months and it gave me much knowledge to work in exchangers. During this lockdown i made my time to learn from here and also earn from here. So i guess i made a good choice.

• +2 1

It's real lock down servive is very critical but now a days all things is good and under control, and my bad luck my introduce to cryptotalk at the time.

Edited by Agusmada
  • +3 1

Bro I am a student and I was in search of a part-time job to support myself. As you are saying these are the days of coronavirus and there is a lockdown in all the world and world is facing a lot of crisis so poverty is everywhere and there are no jobs. My friend told me about the crypto talk I decided to start this forum this is a good experience for me I will try to share it with my friends as my friend shared with me.

I am from Argentina and the quarantine obligatorily just ended a week ago, it was the longest in the world unfortunately and if the quarantine was an opportunity to learn a lot in the forum also to help and generate some extra money

• +3 1

Presently in some part of my country there is ease on lock down but still I have already made my mind to study about crypto currency the new modern way of transferring currency better than the banking system

It has opportunities for users than ordinary online business

• +3 1

In the lockdown I am also utilizing my time to learn more and more about crypto currency. I am also searching more platforms about how to earn crypto currencies and more tips for trading. Also learning to be safe from scam projects and make our funds safe.

• +2 1

During the lockdown, all countries are locked and people have time to do something and  any have time to learn about cryptocurrency and this forum also experience large number of users at that  period.  

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As we are currently just home with so many restrictions when you come to the outside, I could say crypto has been so helpful. It helps me lessen some daily fees that we consume. So that is why I am very thankful right now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly! This is  the best time to gain some knowledge and experience. It depends on how  we execute  and utilize it wisely. As we know crypto is the future and learning about it forum like this is the best. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

profit this occasion to learning any thing about crypto currency, i can say to you that crypto talk is the best forum to get many ideas and knowledge, and in same time you get talk token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think something needs to be done instead of sitting in lockdown.  I'm trying to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies.  And looking for more beautiful tops to earn.

• +2 1

During the lock I learn alot about cryptocurrency during the time of the lock down not even that learning when sitting home is the great experience I ever had because cryptotalk keep me busy. 

• +2 1

Many countries have been closed due to the epidemic, so everyone has turned towards remote work. This forum represents a platform to learn, teach and work at the same time

• +3 1

I also used to work in a company specialized in developing games and applications. And now it has been discontinued. We work remotely now and I am finding free time to spend in the forum

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In this lockdown I got much of information by the help of this Forum, This forum is very interesting or informative for me as I got much of knowledge about Cryptoworld. I also told about this world to earn or to get information about this .They also joined now they are earning and getting information day by day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The CryptoTalk forum has provided a wonderful opportunity for its members as it is the only way for them to benefit and profit financially and fill the gaps that occurred due to the closure and sit without work for many. It was a good opportunity to learn more and develop cryptocurrency writing skills.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yes this is good topic we are know that we can get good opportunity this lockdown time we have stay home in our every life so that this time we can earn this site every day and we have earn money daily.this is good opportunity.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1