How taken in lockdown. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

I think that the lock down has provided many of the people wit an opportunity in crypto because it is something that they are able to earn from home and so those workers will still be able to receive some sort of income even when they are unable to work and it also gives us the opportunity by which to learn about crypto effectively and as a result you can possible even become a successful trader which is very beneficial for the future.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend, this house stone has been applied in all countries of the world and you are right that this time was a very big opportunity so that we can enter into the fields of coding and learn and master it carefully and this is what many people, especially the residents of the United States, have done.

I give my full time in cryptotalk because we are all ordered to stay at home. So even if i am inside the home i take action to make daily earnings and daily learning from cyptotalk. And i am thankful because cryptotalk was very useful to me because of the lockdown i can support may daily living from my bitcoin balance savings.

• +1 1

Yes.almost all the country of this world are locked down and people are spending their time by sitting home all day.But,we can make a great use of our time by giving more time in cryptotalk.It will be much interesting for everyone. 

Closing can be a good opportunity to gain more time trading and
 learning and gain experience in the cryptotalk forum about cryptocurrencies
 and more investment in yobit platform and cryptocurrency monitoring and 
trading in currencies that have a large trading volume daily most

• +3 1

I don't quite understand what you mean, which closure do you mean? Do you mean quarantine due to corona virus? If that is what you really mean, then this is a good opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies and gain experience from reading and following and to develop your abilities around cryptocurrencies.

With the lock down in all over the world it's a great opportunity to learn and earn some cypto,Because the world is changing and any one who work in the internet dont care about the lock down they can have money and work safe 

yes in the most of world quarantine is going on and all are isolated in homes itself so we can consider it as a good opportunity to utilise our time in crypto and trading so that we will get benefit from the knowledge we gain in this time

• +1 1

Yes my friend no work at the currently time

So we have to keep and saving on our

Work..working and knowledge

Cryptocurre is along term action

And give us a lot of benefit

Lockdown gives us all time to with our family and also this is the best time to learn things especially this crypto world as during this time where establishments are closed down and we are not able to make money by work,dealing with crypto can take that part and help us to earn even without job,so this is indeed the best time to learn.

Edited by Ms.o

You are right brother, at this lockdown its a good time for us to learn many things about crypto currency because we have a lot of time to stay at home. We can use this time well and we can gain many profits than just staying doing other things.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am a citizen of Germany. Like mere all country the German government has also taken a decision about lockdown.  I think it's a chance to study about Crypttalk i mean currency. I have taken as a chance, now i want to know how you have taken it.

We should use our free time dye to lockdown by spending most of our time here in Cryptotalk and earn some satoshies. This is a great time because we can rest assured that we are not getting distracted or disturb when spending time here. We should be productive in times like this.

I am a citizen of Germany. Like mere all country the German government has also taken a decision about lockdown.  I think it's a chance to study about Crypttalk i mean currency. I have taken as a chance, now i want to know how you have taken it.

We should use our free time dye to lockdown by spending most of our time here in Cryptotalk and earn some satoshies. This is a great time because we can rest assured that we are not getting distracted or disturb when spending time here. We should be productive in times like this.

Utilising of time in a efficient way is much important because in this pandemic situation we all are in the home so we should invest our time in those area where it will be much better to get some knowledge even we can follow our fashion there are many things to do you just explore yourself and make yourself more knowledgeable person by getting knowledge from cryptocurrency.

I think that this matter is not important and many countries are still fighting their governments with digital currencies, and despite that, their populations continue to use cryptography and work with it, perhaps in the future, an organization will be created between these governments and the use of these digital currencies.

On my own part of how I've used and still using the lock down, is that I've being multi occupied as I have had to spend my time doing things as of projects, some on Cryptocurrencies, and the rest on others. As the lock down, was good and bad on their different arguments

I am also treating this lock down as an opportunity to explore the world of crypto currency and learn how to trade and invest in crypto currency so that I can make profit now that I have more free time.

Almost all countries in the world are in lockdown it is high time to study more on crypto currency because it is getting popular slowly by a lay man.

Do you talking about quarantine, yes i agree with you is the best time to start working in cryptotalk And in this world of cryptocurrency , and change your life , now you have nothing to do in you house , so i suggest to start working in something can change your life.

We can utilize this lockdown time for doing something productive like active cryptocurrency tradings, learning more about blockchain technology(there are free courses in Udemy and Edx.org), and also during this time, we can improve our trading strategies. 

That's right, it's the best opportunity for everyone at this point to increase learning in cryptocurrency and gain the experience needed to start trading or investment operations.  You should not miss this opportunity, especially since everything around you is closed.

Well as of now, many people especially for those people who are didn't get to their work place for being lockdown or quarantine are now being active here in this forum to have some profit to sustain their daily needs, i hope that they will now stay here for a long time.

I benefited a lot from that period as I had the full time to learn trading and investing and various mining methods and through my statistics I noticed that my experience level increased from 70% to 95% and this is a positive thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also learn alot of things about Crypto market by sitting at home , I also start my jounery in cryotalk during lockdown . this is really a intersting place I see to communicate . this is really a great chance also to acchive a maximum rank as we can here .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well, that's true. It's now a good opportunity or chance for us to learn and study more this forum. This time, we can only focus on the forum. Actually, I also take this lockdown as an opportunity to understand and study also not only the forum but the whole cryptocurrency. Through this, I can manage to survive and earn in exchanges and learn new things about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Hatred said:

I also take this lockdown as an opportunity to understand and study also not only the forum but the whole cryptocurrency

Well, this is good for you mate, well for me, I'm taking this lockdown by posting here in this forum to earned some money and also to get some knowledge about cryptocurrency, i know that i have a sufficient idea about cryptocurrency but i need to learn more some deeply info's about from it.

• Useful or interesting 1