Bitcoin price and weekend - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Bitcoin price and weekend

The discussion of bitcoin prices declined on Saturdays and Sundays has been discussed, it's just that the topic is not focused on it, but rather focused on trading tips, the topic I mean is this: 

and because there is no detailed explanation about it, then I want to discuss it specifically, so that later after reading it you can conclude it yourself, is it true that the price of bitcoin decreases every Saturday and Sunday,

below is a screenshot of the Bitcoin chart on Time Frame 1D
WIqcCNsG

First, you focus on the yellow vertical line, it is Sunday, while the pink square is a Saturday and Sunday candle, I take the example of 8 weeks on the bitcoin chart, and we can see it every week, precisely every Saturday or Sunday the price of bitcoin decreased,

and now try to see the yellow vertical dotted line, it is Thursday, and if you align the candle on Saturday or Sunday with Thursday, the price of bitcoin tends to rise.

conclusion:
- You can see an opportunity, there is time to entry the market on Saturday or Sunday, then exit the market (take profit) between Monday to Thursday.

note:
- always remember to use stop loss, because you must be aware that there are always unexpected events (outside the analysis),
as on March 12, the price of bitcoin fell very deeply, and it happened unexpectedly when the corona virus was declared a global pandemic.
- Always remember, this is only an analysis that uses chart history, so sometimes this analysis does not apply all the time, but in some circumstances and often it always happens.
because I'm always sure, charts have psychology or habits, and our job as traders is to understand those habits.

hopefully my analysis can help you when trading, at least remind you that you must understand the psychology chart on a coin before trading, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes, you discovered my secret 😉

This is a pattern I found a while ago as well, and most weeks it allows me to make a nice profit. The only thing is that it will not work as well in a real bull market, so especially look out for opportunities when the price moves sideways, or goes down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 hour ago, ayatoslaw said:

and because there is no detailed explanation about it, then I want to discuss it specifically, so that later after reading it you can conclude it yourself, is it true that the price of bitcoin decreases every Saturday and Sunday,

On the contrary, according to my information, the holidays were associated with a temporary rise in BTC prices, especially if they occurred at the same time as the bull market.

1 hour ago, ayatoslaw said:

*snip*
hopefully my analysis can help you when trading, at least remind you that you must understand the psychology chart on a coin before trading, thank you.

Thanks, i will keep this in my mind next time i draw any TA, i wasn't even looking weekly price cycles as all. I might even try to leverage trade x25 with this in mind. Obviously this cycle breaks when too many people notice it but i am greedy so i'll try once.

• +1 1

Most likely, there is no definition that bitcoin can go down every week and there is no definition that bitcoin can go up every weekend. Bitcoin price may depend on various factors. 

Great post brother , it's and idea like other maybe it's correct.But if we can see the last decrease of the price of bitcoin it caused by the fall down of oil in the united stat market not in Saturday or any specific days it's just yesterday witch Monday ,So now we have a new effect ,that crypto was affected by the world and his crisis 

7 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Great post brother , it's and idea like other maybe it's correct.But if we can see the last decrease of the price of bitcoin it caused by the fall down of oil in the united stat market not in Saturday or any specific days it's just yesterday witch Monday ,So now we have a new effect ,that crypto was affected by the world and his crisis 

for now maybe yes, because the world economy is unstable, so it indirectly gives an effect on the price of bitcoin, but I'm sure after that the price of bitcoin will move to follow the trend line,

6 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Excellent analysis mate. This means that the price of Bitcoin will not decrease much in the coming week, so we can make good profit by doing trading as you suggested.

I'm not saying the price of bitcoin will go down in the coming week, that is your conclusion.
I only share bitcoin price movement analysis based on historical charts, and remember, that's just one of many ways to analyze bitcoin price movements.

Edited by ayatoslaw

On 4/22/2020 at 11:59 AM, Junior01 said:

That means we can buy at Saturdays and sundays and sell on other days when the price is high than normal so can earn money like others. 

Yes, you can buy on Saturdays or Sundays if you use analysis based on historical charts, but remember, you also have to learn and know other analyzes then compare them, because if you only focus on one analysis, then not the profit you will get but the loss of your money. So be careful and wise when making decisions.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, Jump said:

Yes I think that the price is going high in the weekends and holidays because the demands is great because I think that they are trying to help people to earn more during that time and it will help them to have money in weekends.

I do not understand your point? I'm not saying the price of bitcoin will go up on weekends, instead I say the opposite, while for take profit between Monday to Thursday, that's what I mean. And no one or whale intentionally did that, it is purely market conditions and market habits that we can read on the chart.

• +4 1

At the present time I advise everyone to keep their balances on Bitcoin only because it does well in the market, while other currencies are very slow in movement.

I don't think this is a basic rule because the bitcoin price doesn't always decrease on weekends and vice versa it rises sometimes on Saturday and Sunday

THINK POSITIVE

i don't think Bitcoin price depend on the weekend to come.it is just depend on many factors .also we can't deny the fact that  sometimes during the weekend we get a good price rise in Bitcoin but not all the weekends

On 4/21/2020 at 9:08 AM, ayatoslaw said:

First, you focus on the yellow vertical line, it is Sunday, while the pink square is a Saturday and Sunday candle, I take the example of 8 weeks on the bitcoin chart, and we can see it every week, precisely every Saturday or Sunday the price of bitcoin decreased,

The main reason behind bitcoin price fall on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) is associated with a very low demand for continuing mining of new coins in the market because many trades are closed on weekends. So most traders make use of this opportunity to buy on weekends and sell on weekdays.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well bro I don't think bitcoin prices  decrease  on weakeneds, its depends demand and supply but I think in weakeneds so many peoples do trading, because so many countries Saturday and Sunday declared holidays, so maybe some traders are do trading and prices manipulate because investment increase and bitcoin prices decrease.

This is a good excellence analysis but to my own observation Bitcoin price fluctuate daily or two days even though it decreases on Saturdays or Sundays but it does not stick on does days only .

The day of weekend is the same in all countries but the way countries experience weekends are not the same. Crypto price is affected by events not weekends. I have seen all kinds of prices in weekends so it is not an exact frame of reference for trading. Predicting the market based on different days of the week is only done by amateurs who can't analyze data. I have traded in any day of the week and have been successful. This is just a myth that weekends are special occasions!

On 4/21/2020 at 11:08 AM, ayatoslaw said:

The discussion of bitcoin prices declined on Saturdays and Sundays has been discussed, it's just that the topic is not focused on it, but rather focused on trading tips, the topic I mean is this: 

below is a screenshot of the Bitcoin chart on Time Frame 1D
WIqcCNsG

and now try to see the yellow vertical dotted line, it is Thursday, and if you align the candle on Saturday or Sunday with Thursday, the price of bitcoin tends to rise.

conclusion:
- You can see an opportunity, there is time to entry the market on Saturday or Sunday, then exit the market (take profit) between Monday to Thursday.

note:
- always remember to use stop loss, because you must be aware that there are always unexpected events (outside the analysis),
as on March 12, the price of bitcoin fell very deeply, and it happened unexpectedly when the corona virus was declared a global pandemic.
- Always remember, this is only an analysis that uses chart history, so sometimes this analysis does not apply all the time, but in some circumstances and often it always happens.
because I'm always sure, charts have psychology or habits, and our job as traders is to understand those habits.

I'm not tracing that if really the price is decreasing every Saturday and Sunday, but on my experience maybe it can be true, because those are the weekend days so people are selling their bitcoins in order to have money to spend on the weekend. 

This is an important point that you mentioned to us. She watched the situation and followed every point she explained to us. And I have inherited my interest. It is an opportunity that can be exploited, but as I said, you remain just a freshness, based on a historical statement, that is, through the previous days. Observe the chart from time to time so that it does not fall into the plan. This is important information to keep in mind.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin price every day has a face which is unstable and for this you must analyze to anticipate the price trend in order to buy or sell and make a profit and there must indeed be a stop loss when the situation goes against what you want

Life is great and enjoy it

8 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Bitcoin price every day has a face which is unstable and for this you must analyze to anticipate the price trend 

Trend line are needed to determine the direction of the market, but to support the trend line there are a number of things that must be understood, one of which is understanding market psychology or market habits, because in some cases market habits will be repeated. Below is the updated bitcoin chart,
dDdZ39Ne

The yellow vertical line is Sunday, and if we look at only one week out of six weeks the market is not correction, this indicates that there are market habits that we should know about, one of them is like the example above.

• +5 1

I actively track and monitor chart which shows a real time market trends of Bitcoin not only on weekend but on everyday in a week. I also do perform some sort of analysis like technical analysis. For an active day trader, understanding the market condition is a key to get benefits from tradings.As you have originally told in your topic, adjusting stop loss might also save us from some sharp losses.  Thanks. 

Edited by Whited35
Some crucial points are added.
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it will not be wrong to say that this is an idea similar to others and maybe it is right. If we could see the last drop in bitcoin prices not due on Saturday because of the oil fall in the United States market or because it was a witch on a certain day, then we have a new effect now, the crypto world and its crisis

On 7/6/2020 at 1:28 PM, yhkfj5 said:

People should only keep their balances on Bitcoin as it works well in the market, while other currencies are very slow in movement. It's undeniable the fact that sometimes on weekends we get good Bitcoin price increases but not all weekends Bitcoin prices fluctuate daily or two days even though it drops on Saturday or Sunday. update but it doesn't stick on any date.

If people will only keep their balances in bitcoin, it means that the bitcoin market trading volume will be low which can cause the bitcoin market to be controlled very easy with some whales, so people have to buy and sell bitcoin at any time in order to make the market very active.  

• +1 2

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If people will only keep their balances in bitcoin, it means that the bitcoin market trading volume will be low which can cause the bitcoin market to be controlled very easy with some whales, so people have to buy and sell bitcoin at any time in order to make the market very active.  

This is the same belief as those who think holding a coin for a long time will damage the market and cause prices to change abnormally. I also believe that staying active is better than locking coins in wallets. Extended holding can have a negative effect on the process of adoption too because when a coin is not used frequently for purchasing and payment, it loses its reputation as a practical currency and will be forgotten. I don't reject holding but there must a logical balance between trading and holding to prevent recession.

20 hours ago, guatazoo said:

You are right, it is not even practically possible for everyone to keep bitcoin, people have to trade, this is what that fulfills bitcoin and coins with high value as decentralized currencies in a way people can not easily manipulate their prices. 

• +1 2