Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

yes , I agree with you Bitcoin is controller of full Crypto market because I think without Bitcoin Crypto market doesn't exist , crypto market is like a backbone of market . there are servel altcoin whose value depend on bitcoin price .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/23/2020 at 3:31 PM, Laboni said:

Bitcoin is the digital currency and tops the list. Bitcoin is, of course, the regulator of the crypto market. The crypto market for bitcoin is gone. If there is no bitcoin, the demand for the crypto market will decrease. As long as there is crypto, there will be bitcoin.

I can't imagine a cryptoworld without bitcoin. 

If this thing happen then I think everything will be not function properly and some people will leave cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/24/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jessica Karren said:

A big yes, because any change in the price of Bitcoin always have an impact on the whole crypto market. So in this way we can say that Bitcoin controls the whole crypto market.

That's right so we can say that bitcoin has a big role and impact in cryptomarket where it's very hard to think if there's no bitcoin in cryptoworld.

I also think that bitcoin is the heart of cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/18/2020 at 5:25 PM, iloveyobit said:

Bitcoin is controlled by market makers and those who have the largest amount of it. Of course bitcoin has a total impact on the prices of other currencies in the market.

I totally agreeing with you I also suspect the control of Bitcoin should be from the market when we buy and we sell this makes changes in the Bitcoin market and with other Altcoins in the market.

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I totally agreeing with you I also suspect the control of Bitcoin should be from the market when we buy and we sell this makes changes in the Bitcoin market and with other Altcoins in the market.

I think you did not understand the significance of my opinion, I meant that the owners of large capital and those who have a large amount of bitcoin can make the price rise and fall easily.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I think you did not understand the significance of my opinion, I meant that the owners of large capital and those who have a large amount of bitcoin can make the price rise and fall easily.

I can get your point now you whales since they are those that can control the market because they owes large capital but from what I said I just go direct to the point which is buying and selling since also the whales controls the market price of any coin they buy and sell in it with high amount. I hope you grab my point now too.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:51 PM, Hatred said:

Well, that's true. Bitcoin is the the so called " controller of crypto". It is because most altcoins or cryptocurrency are always following the price of bitcoin. Without it, they can't make to stand on their own or they can't be popular without bitcoin. So to make them grow, bitcoin is their hope to make that happen.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that they gained that nickname because speculators know that bitcoin is controlling other cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a big name in crypto world so it seems like they are the ones that control the flow of money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that they gained that nickname because speculators know that bitcoin is controlling other cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a big name in crypto world so it seems like they are the ones that control the flow of money

Yes, you get my point, bro. People named bitcoin or called bitcoin the controller or crypto because of its popularity than other coins. Maybe if other coin is much popular than bitcoin, bitcoin will not be called as the controller, instead, it will be the most popular coin.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jessica Karren said:

A big yes, because any change in the price of Bitcoin always have an impact on the whole crypto market. So in this way we can say that Bitcoin controls the whole crypto market.

That's right and I can't imagine a cryptomarket without a bitcoin. 

I think if this thing happen people in cryptoworld will do anything to make it back. 

On 5/28/2020 at 9:33 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

Yes i see that when i tired to invest on some altecoin, they are moving like the bitcoin price, only the rising coin or the new token witch have their won movement chart, me too i am wondering why they are following the BTC price in sell and even in the buy.

It is very complicated to get understand my friend I see this similar changes too the Bitcoin price when immediately rise and increase the other Altcoins follows it but many experts explain that Bitcoin is not the controller then what makes the changes at exactly same time.

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

It is very complicated to get understand my friend I see this similar changes too the Bitcoin price when immediately rise and increase the other Altcoins follows it but many experts explain that Bitcoin is not the controller then what makes the changes at exactly same time.

Bitcoin took a dominance of more than 60%, to me, it is the controller, because people do watch the price of bitcoin like me, if it is rising, I will immediately buy altcoins too which I know the price will increase too. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Bitcoin took a dominance of more than 60%, to me, it is the controller, because people do watch the price of bitcoin like me, if it is rising, I will immediately buy altcoins too which I know the price will increase too. 

So that means you are sure of the analysis you made about Bitcoin as the controller of the crypto market as general.

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

So that means you are sure of the analysis you made about Bitcoin as the controller of the crypto market as general.

I may not be completely right but that is how I invest and trade, and I believe trades have the mind set, for example, bitcoin increased recently and few hours after, I invested in litecoin and the price also increase.

• +1 1

i think yes, bitcoin has a major impact on the whole crypto market because of the fact that it's the biggest value of them all, and many investors see bitcoin as an indicator for the whole market no just itself

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

I may not be completely right but that is how I invest and trade, and I believe trades have the mind set, for example, bitcoin increased recently and few hours after, I invested in litecoin and the price also increase.

@Yomosei may agree with you but I suggest if we go on making some more research about the fact that the market is controlled by the whales and some traders,investors that buy and sell in the market for a reason to make profit which makes the market so volatile and makes it what we see when the demand is higher in other Altcoins the price of that coin rises but the reason I considered to be the fact is that Bitcoin has high demand that is why we see it as the controller of the market and other changes in other coins does not affect the Bitcoin price. With that reason we said Bitcoin is not the controller of the market but can still maintain the position as the king of all cryptocurrencies.

Certainly, Bitcoin is the controller in the crypto market, and it is the one that leads the other cryptocurrencies, because it has more than 60% of the trading volume in the crypto market, when bitcoin rises the prices of other currencies go up, and when bitcoin goes down the price falls of currencies

• +2 1

Yes I think that bitcoin has a great impact to the crypto market because it is the most used coin and the dominance of it among the other coin is very visible.

Yes, I think I am speaking correctly, because the Bitcoin has increased the demand for it a lot compared to other currencies, and this makes it a measure of the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Bohana said:

Yes, I think I am speaking correctly, because the Bitcoin has increased the demand for it a lot compared to other currencies, and this makes it a measure of the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

That is just it, with such increase demands and a dominance of more than 60% out of more than 7000 cryptocurrencies. With the market capital, it is so clear that bitcoin is the controller in the market. 

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, yaser musa said:

Yes that really true base off all price changes depending on bitcoin price. 

That's main all cryptocurrency effects by which happens with bitcoin 

Yes and I think taht Bitcoin is not the controller but it is the base of cryptocurrencies so if the price of Bitcoin is low then it will affect the status of other cryptocurrency as well because Bitcoin have such a good contribution to cryptocurrencies

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

That is just it, with such increase demands and a dominance of more than 60% out of more than 7000 cryptocurrencies. With the market capital, it is so clear that bitcoin is the controller in the market. 

Yes, you are right. All market indicators and price changes indicate this to you. I think this is good for us because it is a source of profit for us.

I think if all the different cryptocurrencies are based on the price of Bitcoin (BTC) it is totally clear what I am seeing at this very moment just that I do not have the least 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think if all the different cryptocurrencies are based on the price of Bitcoin (BTC) it is totally clear what I am seeing at this very moment just that I do not have the least 

But have you try to consider the movement over the market on changes that take place in falling and rising of the market price moves with the BTC movement

Yes bitcoin control the rest of the cryptocurrency. It is believe to be the parent if all other cryptocurrency because when it price pumps other crypto price pumps too and when it falls their price falls too.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:19 AM, NevermindNe said:

Yes, it controls the market 100%, as soon as bitcoin begins to fall, the prices of other coins and tokens also begin to gradually fall. 

i agree with you whenever the price of Bitcoin goes up all the cryptocurrency goes up and similarly its price goes down all the cryptocurrency goes down so I can say that its controlling the whole market bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +2 1