Beware of scam during corona virus - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Beware of scam during corona virus

On 4/18/2020 at 7:17 PM, Arshatom said:

There are various types of scams that capitalize on coronavirus, but we can say that if we invest in consciously using abiding software, then we can be safe otherwise we will face many problems. For a while, everyone has to be on guard.

If we are smart or wise enough then we can avoid those scams because we are aware that some people will take advantage in the pandemic to do bad things. 

Just be wise and don't fall in their trap. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for this warning. Unfortunately, this is what is actually happening. Some people have their conscience dead and trade in everything, even in people's illness and fear, and they use this epidemic to steal money in the name of humanitarian aid. Actually they are no more thieves.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, jamesvince said:

You are right now many scam sites and scammers Running campaigns for donations for Coronavirus pandemic effected persons but in fact they are collecting and stealing money from us and used it for personal expenses and personal investments purposes. So do your own self helps if you want to help effected peoples.

Well, that's true mate because many people are now being lockdown so that they need to have some source of income, they're finding some legit online paying site and i will suggest to them that check the sites first before they will participate to avoid being scammed.

everyone should be careful especially in times like this, where most people are off work and getting scammed is never a good thing to happen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You are definitely right, some people are using this Corona virus as a means to scam people off their tokens so be extra careful and make sure to activate your 2fa password to avoid been hacked or scam.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:27 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

If these are difficult times where they will certainly always see people wanting to take advantage of all this we should be very careful and try not to make any donations unless we see it officially in the most important media

that's absolutely true in this coronavirus pandemic many scammers are creating fake website which looks like original by using that they are asking donations but some new people are giving because they have no idea about it 

On 4/18/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ms.o said:

As the world are still suffering and fighting to this global pandemic virus,immoral people takes advantage of this,trying to steal money from others through fake campaign/program asking for crypto donations to help other people who are less fortunate,selling protective gear for very expensive price but never deliver it since the demands of protective gear and hygine kit are very high,and making a site like the "covid test at home" which is actually just a trap to get access on our mobile phone. This are just some of their style to get money from us and most of them used cryptocurrency since it is decentralized and no authority can detect their malicious act.

So,in order to avoid this,we must follow due diligence before submitting funds for any donations as organization never ask for donation directly. Don't trust easily. Trust only those trusted shops or organizations. Be careful and wise.

Be safe everyone🤗

Bad intentions loves chaos so they can take advantage of the needs and fear of other people so be careful and as much possible try to ask questions like me as a beginner asking questions will make you better since this forum is a beginner friendly and i can learn things in fast phase. 

There are several methods they use to defraud you by exploiting the Coronavirus, such as providing instructions or a health-related site, but it is a scam and for that only you should be careful and stay away from every suspect

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

don't believe on anyone other then we'll reputation based organization which are doing this donations working before this corona virus pendamic if we gave any donations to wrong person then our money will be in vain. 

The whole world has come to a standstill due to the corona virus.  At the same time, the number of scammers has also increased.  Because now many people have become economically weak.  In these difficult times we must be careful not to fall prey to any scammers.  We have to invest carefully.  In all respects, we need to take the necessary steps to save money.  Scammers can take advantage of our bad times in many economic ways.  They will want to extort money from us by showing various excuses.  But we have to be careful beforehand.

Fun fact! This is a really common topic, and during the pandemic, a large number of Scam projects appeared, as well as those people who are actively trying to steal your funds in absolutely any way, and this is the problem! You need to protect yourself, and protect yourself in all possible ways!

Yea, that's true! Scammers try to take advantage of each and everything happening around them and this is of course a great opportunity for 'em.

As the world set out to fight the pandemic, so many organizations and individuals are making donations all over the world. However there are people that try to use this to scam people which is why we need to be very vigilant and make sure we are very sure of the people we are donating to.

• +1 1

This year the scammers has grown drastically every where we can see scammers in each and every media from applications to sites. You should be safe from scammers and never share any identity because they will sale your identity.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:20 PM, Badman001 said:

this is really bad spammers doesn't leave any way of spamming people's , at this situation world are suffering from a critical situation .

if you want to funding for Coronavirus then I recommend to funding in pm fund only.

Scammers not leave any opportunity to scam peoples and now they are using corona decease to scam, like first they create fake organization and publish  bitcoin addres, to receives donation for corona suffer peoples, but unfortunately they can't give this funds for those corona suffering patients, scammers use this funds for their personal benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Scams are so many of them, I have personally come accross about 5 and the one I almost gave into was the scam of Ripple, I had someone try to rip me off through ripple and that was painful for me. 

remember the scam that was going on about people giving away ripples ang getting some in return, I almost bought the story , till I asked myself , why would anyone ask you to give some money so you can get some in return that is crazy

Yes, we should be aware of such deceptions. And stay away from them all. Because it is our hard earned money and we have to protect it. I suggest that someone has been involved in a fraudulent incident or that someone has found out about a fraudulent website. So he must make us all aware of this so that we can avoid such deception.

Scammers are all over the Cryptocurrency world now looking for who to cheat so we all have to be careful with the type of project we join this days as you can lose your funds and no one will be there to compensate you if you lose for that reason i will advise us to always make sure we do research about any project or ask expert who have more idea about crypto than you to avoid lose because Corona virus has left everyone at home without work so scammers are busy, you have to be vigilant.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 2:15 PM, magd said:

I have been exposed to a lot of fraudsters and organizations that ask to donate to help countries that are suffering from the Coronavirus, but the way they are asking for help is exposed as they insist on delivering the payment at the very moment they spoke to them.

This is too bad and unfortunate for that matter, despite the challenge and situation the global pandemic has cause to people, stranding at home without going work but some narrow minded individuals still have the guts to embezzle, dupe peoples money in name of donations. It's unfortunate indeed and un call full.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Scams are possible at any time and at any age even at any place but these days people need money more than before so they just invest without thinking and thus they lost the money and scam becomes easy for scammers.

Several organizations and folks are assembly donations all over the humanity nonetheless nearby are ancestors that have a go to use this to scam people and individuals. 

Yes that's true during Corona virus lots of spammer are active and they stole your money away, so try to keep away from these people and have a great deal with real people and don't waste your money with them..

This is a good awareness that have been posted to us in this forum because the scammers will be using this pandemic period to create scam projects which they will use to steal from us and since we are now aware i think we all have to be extra careful with them because they have many techniques they use to cheat people.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:39 AM, Ms.o said:

As the world are still suffering and fighting to this global pandemic virus,immoral people takes advantage of this,trying to steal money from others through fake campaign/program asking for crypto donations to help other people who are less fortunate,selling protective gear for very expensive price but never deliver it since the demands of protective gear and hygine kit are very high,and making a site like the "covid test at home" which is actually just a trap to get access on our mobile phone. This are just some of their style to get money from us and most of them used cryptocurrency since it is decentralized and no authority can detect their malicious act.

So,in order to avoid this,we must follow due diligence before submitting funds for any donations as organization never ask for donation directly. Don't trust easily. Trust only those trusted shops or organizations. Be careful and wise.

Be safe everyone🤗

You are right Bros during the suffering time of this pandemic shops are closed offices and companies are shut down many people loose the jobs as a result of this pandemic but some indistruptive cowards use this opportunity to defraud people because they know people are ready to donate because of the situation we found out selves today we should be careful.

I do not know if I got scam or its just that it did not work properly for them. There is a coin launched sometime in yobit and is related to the pandemic because the name of the coin is literally CORONA which I thought would go boom since the coin is relevant to what is happening. Soon as its launched many people already invest to it and somehow generate income but what I do is I only buy for the coins and hold for a while, and to my surprise the next few days the price range of the said coin already dropped down its price range did not rise up again and the dropped down is gone to zero which makes my invesments to become useless anymore.

• +2 1