Beware of scam during corona virus - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Beware of scam during corona virus

You are right about this, my friend, despite the crisis that Bitcoin went through, and for a decrease in the price, many people took advantage of this crisis as well in order to steal the money, so we must be careful of that.

There were people that was scammed TM during this time using cryptocurrencies for payment, the scammers will accept payment promising to deliver items but will not. 

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, corona virus has a big impact for bitcoin because of it, the price of bitcoin are being dumped by $5000 which is not good from us, as of now its hard to be recovered the price of it because the crisis is not been done yet.

Most likely, trading volumes are needed to buy and sell bitcoin, in large volumes that are needed in order to maintain the price of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Scammers use every opportunity to steal. In the case of coronavirus, both online and in real life, tricks are used.

• +2 1

Beware of schemes that will promise you multiple of your investments in just a blink of eye. They just want to take advantage of the hard times and defraud people who falls into their trap 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think you are right we should be very careful in this season because scammers are actually still working in this period, there also see the pandemic as an opportunity, whereby there create fake campaign in other to get money from people.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, bliznec said:

Most likely, trading volumes are needed to buy and sell bitcoin, in large volumes that are needed in order to maintain the price of bitcoin. 

As of now, the price of bitcoin are being increased and i think there are some people who are work with bitcoin right now so that they will now manage it. Happy posting.

3 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

I do not know who is punishing such bad scammers on this planet. One scammer received my email to send so many scam emails. I am annoyed by the number of fraudulent emails in my inbox. During this pandemic, I know that they do not die or not.

To avoid such spams never expose your emails to untrusted sites, they sell your emails to scammers that is how scammer and spammers got to you. your email is already too exposed.

Yes bro and they are sending emails from the email that looks exactly like CDC email ans and asking for donations via Crypto currency too so we should be aware of that avoid them completely.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

As of now, the price of bitcoin are being increased and i think there are some people who are work with bitcoin right now so that they will now manage it. Happy posting.

If they will manage them, that is, bitcoins, then let them make the cost of bitcoin a little higher. Within $ 10,000 and above. That would be very good in today's difficult time.

The situation of the world and the crypto world is also crucial now. So in this situation many scammers will also try to scam all the users because now all the market is in a lit. But to see great offer doesn't mean that needs to be true. And that's why I guess awareness about market trading is very important now. Thus maybe a  user can avoid scamming through this corona virus. 

We should all be wary of scandals during coronavirus. Many have taken advantage of the virus to increase the number of scams. Many people have left the market due to the crisis and the scammers have benefited a lot. Be careful when working.

This is very sad to see that there are people that are preying on the kindness of people during such pandemics. It is a very sad thing that humanity has people like this that woudl rather profit themselves than work together in order to control and protect people from this virus, and i think that this is very important for us to be vigilant. There are many legit organizations that accept crypto as donations and i think we should only focus on these legit ones.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am always careful with my assets during this period of no activities، scammers will have alot of time to plan their trick and used it against you

Yes exactly it's very important to be aware of scams and fake news about the Bitcoin and any of the Other Crypto coin to avoid any unusual loss because nowadays there are some scammers who are providing fake and spam news to distract the general users like us.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I always do not believe in charities in this cryptocurrency. because scammers can always show up and these campaigns have no guarantee of giving it away because this is online where the virtual currency is

That's right, it's so hard to trust. 

So the best thing to do before proceeding to give make sure that the campaign is real or do some background research if they are legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes right now with the actual situation of confinement because of the corona virus, the hackers and scammers they will study how they will attract some people with their false organisation of help and charity!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 hours ago, bliznec said:

If they will manage them, that is, bitcoins, then let them make the cost of bitcoin a little higher. Within $ 10,000 and above. That would be very good in today's difficult time.

Well, they are need to work with it because the halving will be started in this coming month so that expect for the increasing of its price. Happy posting everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many things hat will happen in this crisis including fake charity sites that will be opened so that they can steal money from donations. But there will be many offers too that will come and promise a lot of good things but we should investigate first.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, capital B.E.W.A.R.E, beware. I already fall on a scammers trick already. He said that I must invest to there site and after 24 hours my money will get doubled. But I waited 24 hours and I didn't receive anything. And when I chat him, he already blocked me. This kind of crisis, there are still many scammers are doing there best to scam others. So don't fall on their sweet promises. Don't be like me.

I agree with you that scammers are creating fake campaigns and many helpless people are falling into their trap to get out of this crisis. In that case, at the time of this epidemic, we have to analyze different places well and then work.

5 hours ago, apealing said:

I suppose you are right we should be very cautious in this season because scammers are in reality nonetheless running in this period, there additionally see the pandemic as an possibility, wherein there create fake campaign in other to get money from humans

There have been people that was really scammed during this pandemic but scam rate reduce but that does not change that scammers use the pandemic to scam people. 

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, they are need to work with it because the halving will be started in this coming month so that expect for the increasing of its price. Happy posting everyone.

It is more likely to see this event and thereby, very happy with your deposit. The bitcoin halving is approaching and this bodes well, most likely for traders. 

It's really bad that in the middle of a virus epidemic many bad guys still use it to do bad things. Donating help is a good thing but be careful and find out before you help. The scammers abound, so be alert. Hope everyone doesn't get scammed. Kindness put in the right place.

53 minutes ago, Cryptotanu said:

Also, I think the uncertainty of US stock market and world economy decline will be another reason to pull back Bitcoin price to lower level. May be, we could see bitcoin at 5000$ range once again.

I would not want to see that the price of bitcoin fell to a level of $ 5,000 or lower. Most likely not, this will not happen, since the price today has already surpassed the mark of $ 7,300 and is at around $ 7,750 for bitcoin.