Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I don't see cryptocurrency as waste of time since it pays wish it does not pays that means there is no need to waste time doing it. At even this pandemic period for the lockdown doing crypto is the best thing to do you can waste time there while earning.

If you are wasting your money because you don't know how to do it, then it is a waste of time. Otherwise, crypto field is a gold mine for us.

• +5 1

I don't think there will be a person who will identify crypto as a waste of time because as far as I am concerned many people learn from it and at the same time we also earn by making useful posts in the listed topics, so from my own point of view crypto is not a waste of time instead it gives us opportunity to know more about the advancement of technology.

• Useful or interesting 3

Learning about crypto is not a waste of time because blockchain entirely is one of the trending technology that will be highly demanded in the nearest future so learning about it is not a waste of time rather you spent your time learning.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:56 AM, Treat1234 said:

blockchain entirely is one of the trending technology

I agree with this blockchain is the latest feature used that serve as the latest means of employment  it gives a chance to have something doing that pays you and you can still learn with out going out of your room. You phone is your office to earn.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, chrislynn said:

Making of crypto market investment is not a bubble it is a proper investment business markets. So if you want investment in crypto market then before investment you need to be ready for learning of crypto market. If you have not time for learning then don't invest in crypto market. 

That's right so for me it's not a waste of time instead this is a good source of income especially during this crisis. 

Also we can learn new cryptoworld knowledge here that we can use someday. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You have to ask yourself whether posting in forum and earning small amount of crypto is waste of time. For me doing anything about the crypto is very interesting. Reading and writing post is very useful for me. We can get a lot of new information about the crypto.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:09 AM, melikf78 said:

no crypto is not wasting time for me because im earning money from crypto but some activities in crypto are wasting time like scam faucets or scam airdrops but trading and joining good airdops are not wasting time for me.

Well, that's true mate, that's why many people are being participated here in cryptocurrency because they're getting money especially for those people doing trading, gambling and also holding.

• +3 2

8 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, that's why many people are being participated here in cryptocurrency because they're getting money especially for those people doing trading, gambling and also holding.

Gambling has nothing to do with crypto, it is a the same as in using fiat currencies to gamble. The opportunities cryptocurrencies  provided are investments and trading. 

• +2 1

The wasting time is when you dont do nothing,in the moment you do something it's not a wasting time it's a good for you ,Crypto they give many opportunity to lot of us ,i have made many friends just by crypto and the best friends more than the real life 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

15 hours ago, Yomose said:

Gambling has nothing to do with crypto, it is a the same as in using fiat currencies to gamble. The opportunities cryptocurrencies  provided are investments and trading. 

Well, many people are doing gambling using their cryptocurrency coins so that gambling is being popular by many people here in cryptocurrency by having an huge amount of prizes.

• +4 1

18 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, many people are doing gambling using their cryptocurrency coins so that gambling is being popular by many people here in cryptocurrency by having an huge amount of prizes.

I get that many people are doing gambling using cryptocurrencies  but what i was trying today is the it is not different at all from fiat gambling unlike trading and holding which isn't the same. 

On 6/3/2020 at 12:25 AM, scorpiali said:

The wasting time is when you dont do nothing,in the moment you do something it's not a wasting time it's a good for you ,Crypto they give many opportunity to lot of us ,i have made many friends just by crypto and the best friends more than the real life 

When you are jobless doing nothing is a waste of time but maintaining that opportunity doing what is right at the right time like Working here is not a waste of time.

10 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

When you are jobless doing nothing is a waste of time but maintaining that opportunity doing what is right at the right time like Working here is not a waste of time.

Right there is no wasting time in the moment you have somthing you do like work in the internet,the majority when you told them you work on internet they think you dont have any job you just waste your time in the internet 

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Right there is no wasting time in the moment you have somthing you do like work in the internet,the majority when you told them you work on internet they think you dont have any job you just waste your time in the internet 

That is true they think you are just wasting because they don't think it is possible to make money through online all the way to us right here is not a waste of time rather than an opportunity to accept.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:05 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

You have to ask yourself whether posting in forum and earning small amount of crypto is waste of time. For me doing anything about the crypto is very interesting. Reading and writing post is very useful for me. We can get a lot of new information about the crypto.

I believe that anybody here in this forum believes that crypto is not a waste of time because you know what you earn per day.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Doing Crypto is not a waste of time instead a wasted time can be a productive one through crypto since you can work it from home. Time is an essential investment of earning money that is why cypto can maximize the overall time you got in a day. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:05 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

I agree with you as long as something is flowing into your account regardless of how many hours you spend doing crypto is not a waste of time.

No, of course we are here, we do not waste our time we gain knowledge and money together, but there are still many who waste their time looking for free profit

• +1 1
  • +2 1

this is really a good platform , specially for newbies because they are able to generate a good money as well knowledge from here .

I also recommend this platform to some friend's because they also want to startup their jounery . I spend mostly free time here because I liked some contnet here .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I thibk this question depends on the person 

For me I dont think that I'm wasting my time while I'm working as a trader ! Because it's doesn't need a lot of time !

On 6/2/2020 at 7:05 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Exactly. I wouldn't participate in the cryptotalk campaign just for the rewards. As you and most members right now, I also enjoy talking and reading about cryptocurrencies more than anything. It is our hobby and if we manage to make extra income from it, it is always welcome.

If you jump in the field without winning anything, it will of course be a waste of time that you can use in something else, but if you benefit and benefit and make money it is not a waste of time.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:25 AM, scorpiali said:

I agree so I can say doing crypto is not a waste of time because we can earn money here that we can use for future needs especially during this pandemic times. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

15 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree so I can say doing crypto is not a waste of time because we can earn money here that we can use for future needs especially during this pandemic times. 

It's a earning time no wasting time,that's what i can see with my personal experience 

• -5 1
  • +4 1