Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

1 hour ago, NevermindNe said:

the most important thing is to try to continue and not stop and then in any case you will be successful. 

Giving up in a first failure is not right as you said earlier it will be good if we learn from our mistakes and correct it later in the future or present situation. All the way I agree with your plan too.

no cause i belive in cryptos and in bitcoin/atlercoins in total so i think even is someone doe snot use it . i think it is best to know about it and this platform gives lots of people the chance to get familiar to crypto world. and plus it payes you so you will not waste your time and learn and profit at the same time.

• +1 1

No Never Doing crypto is not at all a waste of time. Here we are getting a lot of knowledge along with that some good income. So in that case doing crypto is really helpful to all of us. So i would like to suggest each and everyone one to do crypto. Thank you. 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Personally, for me, cryptocurrency is not a waste of time because it is an additional income for me, perhaps other people are disappointed in it and because of this think that it is a waste of time because they could not earn anything.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

for me, cryptocurrency is not a waste of time because it is an additional income for me

Tge major problem that discouraged them to my observation is giving up and lack of patient with greediness included because if you are not patient you can't make it. When you are greedy for can never be patient. 

For me, I do not think that the world and areas of encryption are a waste of time, they are very useful and provide us with a lot of important information that occurs in various parts of the world in addition to that they pay us for work within their fields in simple and easy ways and that the people who consider encryption a waste of time are the same people Those who did not work inside these areas before now

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Actually no. I don't see or think that crypto is such a waste of time for me. Instead, I think it as a good opportunity. Good opportunity in term that I earn money from it. Also, I gain more knowledge about things that I didn't know before. And it is not a waste of time, but it make my time more special. It is because through crypto, all of my vacant time are now occupied and all those time, I am earning while learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Actually no. I don't see or think that crypto is such a waste of time for me. Instead, I think it as a good opportunity. Good opportunity in term that I earn money from it. Also, I gain more knowledge about things that I didn't know before. And it is not a waste of time, but it make my time more special. It is because through crypto, all of my vacant time are now occupied and all those time, I am earning while learning.

Well that is good to hear That You enjoy spending time doing cryptocurrency but there are sometimes we face some challenges and it seems to be like waste of time like spending time participating in dead airdrops or bounties of which you are not aware but at late hour but earning and learning here is no more a waste of time but you are selling your time to learn and earn at thesame time. Something special working here is meeting new friends from the globe

The type of work that we do to obtain cryptocurrencies is the real influence, as when we work in the forum we get experience and earning, while working in faucets is a waste of time, but I agree with you that it makes me feel social

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No.Crypto is not really a waste of time.we have a lot of opportunity to earn by it.But for earning free crypto we need to find legit and good paying websites or apps.But it's really rare.This forum is the best one i have used still now for earning crypto.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that is good to hear That You enjoy spending time doing cryptocurrency but there are sometimes we face some challenges and it seems to be like waste of time like spending time participating in dead airdrops or bounties of which you are not aware but at late hour but earning and learning here is no more a waste of time but you are selling your time to learn and earn at thesame time. Something special working here is meeting new friends from the globe

Yes, that's true. That's why I am not always participating to some airdrops and bounties I found. It is because I already know that some of them will only waste my time. And you are also right, it is worthy that I work here because I met new people and get new friends that has a same interest like me. I hope that I can gain more friends here.

12 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Yes, that's true. That's why I am not always participating to some airdrops and bounties I found. It is because I already know that some of them will only waste my time. And you are also right, it is worthy that I work here because I met new people and get new friends that has a same interest like me. I hope that I can gain more friends here.

Yes if cause there are many friends that are ready to accept your friendship but is good you make friends with those that you trust and this can be identify due to their activities on the forum through their profiles as well. Best of luck

No my friend we do not waste our time

Here because we do not loss our money

No..we get money and good earning 

For working here so we do not waste any time

1 hour ago, Jami273 said:

No.Crypto is not really a waste of time.we have a lot of opportunity to earn by it.But for earning free crypto we need to find legit and good paying websites or apps.But it's really rare.This forum is the best one i have used still now for earning crypto.

Well, this is actually true mate because cryptocurrency is helps many people in terms to earned money, there has many platforms who gives some free bitcoins like here in this forum by just doing some posting and get some profits.

• +1 1

no crypto is not wasting time for me because im earning money from crypto but some activities in crypto are wasting time like scam faucets or scam airdrops but trading and joining good airdops are not wasting time for me.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:18 PM, paulpogba said:

No dear it is best way of earning and make himself rich and better your economy. Every one need money by diiferent ways I think it is not a waste of time and Soo good way of earning at home.

This is right that's why I agree with this. 

Being in cryptoworld is not a waste of time because we have many benefits here especially the payment for our content and we can learn from others while sharing what we know too. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think time will be wasted because everyone is trying to earn income. Everyone is using different methods. I think these are good because from here they will be able to earn good income in future.

• +2 2

On 5/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, Jahida 67 said:

I don't think time will be wasted because everyone is trying to earn income. Everyone is using different methods. I think these are good because from here they will be able to earn good income in future.

Although cryptocurrency has many online jobs to get yourself participating in it to earn so we don't call it a waste of time but an opportunity to grab.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:35 PM, kizz said:

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency. Crypto has many advantages to many people.

I agree. 

For me it will never be a waste of time because the benefits here are very useful inside and outside the cryptoworld. 

Cryptotalk helps me in my financial needs and at the same time I'm learning new things here. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It depends on the way you see cryptoworld, at first I although it's far a waste of time however via time I found out that this discipline isn't always small as you see from out aspect, I guess it's far absolutely helped me financially.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Investment in crypto world is never a waste of time. Because you can earn here easily with a piece of knowledge. Crypto world is quite big and the opportunity lies here in a larger scale. It is totally different from the outer jobs. And somehow it is quite profitable. So trading and investing in crypto world will always bring good fortune and earnings. 

Edited by Saj555
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Only foolish people that find it difficult to earn in cryptocurrency find it as a waste of time. But many people are always on cryptocurrency earning and making more money without any problems.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Saj555 said:

Crypto world is quite big and the opportunity lies here in a larger scale. It is totally different from the outer jobs

Crypto jobs are of various types and if you are lucky having a good project paying very good we can't refer it as a waste of time. Just like this forum is a cryptocurrency platform for learning only and paid for teaching because when you are learning you don't get paid for it but when you teach by making a post you get paid

At the beginning i used to think that crypto was a waste of time, but recently i used my crypto in a purchase and it was able to get me quite a few goods. Therefore i am now more determined than ever to increase my crypto profile and to learn more and more on this forum about crypto. I think that i thought it was a waste of time because of the ease with which it is available online, and the micro earnings from faucets, but since joining this forum i have changed my mind and i am glad that i find crypto and have the opportunity to learn about it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello my friend .
The field of encryption has many privileges and characteristics, the first of which was not a waste of time, so all you do is for a future or anything important. Also, their profits are good depending on how you work and how you control your decisions, and I am united by emotions. One of the bad things about it is that if you want to challenge someone about this field, you will find it difficult because no one has a complete idea about this field and the majority avoids it.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: