Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Time is money . If you spend your time in cryptotalk and if you post comments then definitely you will be able to earn . And in this quarantine its very useful because you are staying at home so its a great platform to earn in this period of time 🥱

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

I don't agree, crypto world offered me a good chance of taking care of my self financially, as I am student I would love to have a secondary source of income and cryptotalj made it real, hoping down the future this field offers me more money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/18/2020 at 12:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

No its not, its the best way to make money online with out any job experience and without any job cv, i like it, and we can make it from around the world.

Absolutely not, doing crypto is not waste of time. Maybe people who say it they have lost own money. Maybe they don't know enough about BTC and that can be reason of saying that doing crypto is waste of time. 

• +3 1

How can you think it's waste of time if the billionaire like warren buffet is because of Crypto. Bro it's a huge technology and platform and if we know how to do things we can earn good from here.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

May be or may not be.Becuase most of the people are'nt serious about making money or gaining info about Crypto.So if you have interest and you spend your time then believe me you are going to be successful.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

My friend trend is changing. We are in the world of technology. So it is good to get involved in the crypto it is really interesting and any knowledge you gain now will help you in the future. 

On this topic i can give my only advice that if anyone feels that they are wasting their time in crypto then that's their loss. Cryptotalk is a place where a student a business man and all the type of person can earn and gain knowledge about marketing and cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

What do you mean of doing crypto? If you mean making your own cryptocurrency, it won`t be waste of time at all. It helps you to learn something new and maybe your idea can help people around the world, also you can earn some money doing it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear member is good to complete your word "Crypto" do you mean Cryptotalk? So if you are talking about Cryptotalk correct your tittle and your comment by write it complete for not confuse member about cryptocurrancy or Cryptotalk! 

All member who are here in Cryptotalk is not a waste time, they collect income also knowledge will form part of future experience. 

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course is not now because of crypto i have a profit and i get some money , this is not a waste of time , is something can change your life for a better way , is not a game or something don’t have a value , is something can make you take a good amount every month , more than many job in my country.

• +3 1

I believe that everything is based on skill and knowledge, whatever business you are exercising, experience, knowledge, and the ability to improvise in circumstances that make a business successful.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I think that it is not a waste of time because many people can earn good money here in cryptocurrencies. In this forum many people wants to earn easliy so that they are posting here because they want to earn and save enough money. 

• +3 1

I think it depends, if you earning good amount of Bitcoin then it is best option for career but if anyone wasting there time and not earning then yes it is wasting of time. Crypto is like market where we have do best things for earning.

• +4 1

Well, doing here in cryptocurrency is not a waste of time mate because crypto is helping many people in terms of money to sustain their needs daily, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that it is not a waste of time because many people can earn good money here in cryptocurrencies. In this forum many people wants to earn easliy so that they are posting here because they want to earn and save enough money. 

If we can earn that we cannot call it a waste of time but when we work and we don't earn this is the waste of time like airdrops

For me, trading in crypto is not a waste of time, because I have a lot of free time, and like making money, it was never a waste of time. This is my personal opinion, and I am convinced of it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Crypto is both a waste a time and not, as having to use months and still get frustrated is kind of time wastage, but longing for Crypto on this times will surely,be fruitful. Having to earn on Crypto, is basically not a wasted time

• +2 1

I think not, a lot of people earn more than $ 500 a month on cryptocurrency , and some people go to work for this amount of money, it's up to you to decide what to do.

• +4 1

Do you mean cryptotalk?well,if yes, cryptotalk is honestly tiring,especially if you cannot find good and new topics. But it is not a waste of time because if you are willing to earn and learn,this forum is worth all of it.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:06 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Not a waste of time, I think when you learn this is a good thing and it is not necessary to earn money for crypto to be useful.

Actually is not a waste of as you learn on daily basics, earn from it share knowledge and always make research so we don't consider it a waste of time but an opportunity to grab

I don't think doing crypto can ever be a waste of time as this will always be a relevant means of payment even in the future and I hope that we will all work hard with crypto currency and make this forum the best on the internet.

• +2 1

On 18.04.2020 at 06:56, Babubu609 said:

I think not, even I who lost about 300 dollars when I first started trading was able to reach a stable high income from trading, the most important thing is to try to continue and not stop and then in any case you will be successful. 

• +1 1

I am also having the same position vibes about cryptocurrencyin this campaign is getting so much of an advantage to improve ourselves even we are getting payment for this we can improve our communication skills our work ability performance that things are there we are are having advantage to improve those things even we are getting knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the best part in cryptotalk.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • +1 1