Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Thereby the forum pays you 30k satoshi / day with 30 posts or to make up for deleted posts you should post additional compensation, I like the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

l don't agree with people about that, who think crypto is wasting-time. In my opinion people who are saying that, they don't have any knowledge about crypto. They heard about crypto but do not make own research.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It depends on how you see cryptoworld, at first I though it is a waste of time but by time I realized that this field isn't small as you see from out side, I guess it is really helped me financially.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think that cryptocurrency is not a waste of time, waste of time is not to learn anything new and not to earn a penny.

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Ok that's good we are having the same work and paid the same so a we are equally one

It really depends on how hard work you are here in crypto currency. If you really did a great job then you must deserved to have good profit here and spending your time here will be very worth it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Raven said:

It really depends on how hard work you are here in crypto currency. If you really did a great job then you must deserved to have good profit here and spending your time here will be very worth it. 

Yes I prefer to waste time here getting my self busy making quality pist, I always try to do my best to make good research on what I am seeking for it knowledge.

Crypto is not wasting of time but its an opportunity that help us to earn money at anytime and anywhere. Many people have done great things because of crypto currency and we can do like them too! We just need to learn more, set plans and take action.

• +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I prefer to waste time here getting my self busy making quality pist, I always try to do my best to make good research on what I am seeking for it knowledge.

Mee too. This forum is one of the best forum you could used to spend your time in this pandemic days because it can give you money while you're at your home. As long as you do hard work in this forum, you'll received payments. 

• +3 2

It can only be a waste of time if you are not taking any benefit from using crypto at all, when you are learning new things everyday by using crypto and reading more it can not be a waste of time at all.

• +3 2

40 minutes ago, Raven said:

Mee too. This forum is one of the best forum you could used to spend your time in this pandemic days because it can give you money while you're at your home. As long as you do hard work in this forum, you'll received payments. 

Yes you are and having this type of site is difficult nowadays other sites that can pays you need to work hard in other to earn and you will never be paid immediately.

Certainly not, because working in the field of cryptocurrencies is highly profitable and a good income can be achieved, but it is not easy and needs to work hard.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Well, if you are investing in cryptocurrencies and earning from them, then it is not a waste of time. Otherwise, crypto field can be risky.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The cryptotalk.org forum has never been a waste of time for me. In many free ways, I think the forum is the most profitable way to work, the best paid forum, I also learned a lot from here.

• +4 1

i would say working inthr crypto currencies is just proper utilization of our part time.anyhow we waste our time some waste things so it would be nice if we spend time in crypto and earn an extra money from this source.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

People who are trying to get profit, but quickly without experience, knowledge etc. In my opinion they are saying that, cryptocurrency is just wasting of time. But your way on the crypto world is wasting time. You must choose right way, if you want to get success in crypto world. 

• +5 1

Doing crypto can never be a waste of time because we get paid working for Crypto and also we get more information and we also get updated about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so working in crypto can never be a waste of time .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No way, it's not waste of time. Doesn't matter whether you earn or not because you are at least learning many new crypto related things while spending your time at crypto world which will be very beneficial for you in future.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

If by doing crypto you mean participating in the cryptotalk campaign, I guess it is not a waste of time. Still it might require many hours daily to bring unique information and valid answers to other members. It depends on how you can manage your free-time to earn as much as possible. If you have other ways then you can always suggest to the rest of us.

No brother. Your idea is wrong. There are a lot of people here who are still here. I hope there is no need to say why. If you work without understanding the work, then you will waste time. Understand the whole thing and work
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I never felt that doing crypto is a waste of time. I believe that this is of the best platform to earn as well as learn crypto. Now if you are thinking if you learn crypto then there will be no use then you are wrong 

• +5 1

No not at all its a wrong thought using a cryptotalk means you are utilizing you free time in a best way to gain lots of knowledge about the crypto and trading, investment activities also the campaign gives an opportunity to earn a good income.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

No investing your time for the cryptocurrency tradings is absolutely not a waste of time. If we properly handle our tradings, we might be able to earn the more benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. You can also make profits according to the way you follow to get success. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto  is not  waste of time we can make good  earnings  with  Crypto  if we are sensible  and experienced enough.  We can face  losses in the starting  of our journey  but we also can learn  alot from our losses. That could  be helpful  for next time. 

• +5 1

Not at all friend on the contrary every day I'm more convinced that it's the best thing we can do today cryptocurrencies are the economic revolution of the world