Is doing crypto a waste of time? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

I do not think this because some people depend on coding as a basic source of income and work with it full time. It is a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.

Edited by Zaino34

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

No it's not. 

As long as we earn here and get benefits then it's not. 

We should look for positive benefits and any good effects of working in crypto. 

So for me it's not a waste of time. 

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 9
  • +2 9
  • +3 8
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

22 minutes ago, kirubel said:

You know if a person says its wast of time that means the person lost his money by doing stupid thing, crypto is the most best work that can be worked from home imagine working from home and beang able to pay your bill, how is it waste of time

That shows us that cryptocurrency is a time opportunity we need to grab and spend time in to earn and live a wonderful life with less stress. You are in your room and you are earnings that was very good to say.

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency. Crypto has many advantages to many people.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

17 minutes ago, George10 said:

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

Yes bro your right, because its depends which we works matter, most of peoples who no crypto very well this says this type words, are any person loss their money in crypto they also spread this type rumors, but we know exactly how valuable is crypto and how this crypto made life easy.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

i am happy to know that your work in crypto is paying off as for me i donit just to get knowledgeable and to get uo tondate tech information and i hope that over time i will be able to earn by trading or airdrops

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Definitely you are right. It is not a waste of time. One thing is that this forum is paying us for spending time and second good thing is that we are learning here. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 10
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

No , i don't think that in anh way its a waste of time. If we see wisely then we can easily earn alot from here. Its actually made our time worthy. Now we are doing something productive that is letting us value of our time. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, mbilalgsher said:

i am happy to know that your work in crypto is paying off as for me i donit just to get knowledgeable and to get uo tondate tech information and i hope that over time i will be able to earn by trading or airdrops

Yes you can earn by trading but noy airdrops because we can't identify good projects among them

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

By "doing crypto" do you mean being involved in cryptocurrency scene or writing in cryptotalk? I waste my time a lot with things i like, but are they waste of time if i like them? Especially if i make money with them.

• +1 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I think it depends on where you spend your time
In this field there are many profitable places from which people can earn good sums
On the other hand, there are places where spending time is a waste of time and age, such as profit from applications
You must know where to spend your time in order to be profitable

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Badman001 said:

i didn't think that crypto is wastege of time as well money , I think you say about cryptotalk ( if yes ) then I want to say that cryptotalk is best and amazing forums who is still newbie in market and didn't know anything alternatively they Also got a good amount of money for investment purposes. 

I agree with your comments mate cryptotalk can be listed among the best cryptosite that pays nowadays with a good amount of payments

I don't think so.Because we are getting paid in Cryptotalk here.yobit pay us for Cryptotalk campaign.We are also members of Crypto family.So,I think spending times here,is benefited.We can make money spending time here.         

• +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Well,  that depends what you engage yourself in, some are benefiting from cryptocurrency in different ways and some are looking wasting their times gambling in crypto and very low paying faucet sites. 

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for your post my friend ,certainly, working in encryption is not a waste of time, there are many people who have a fixed monthly income and earn money and spend on their families from working in encryption, this fact my friend

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

It depends on you, if you're not doing great in crypto i think it is just a waste of time for you do it because if you really want to earn money and to learn more things about cryptos, you must do your own research so every action you made has a purpose. 

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

19 minutes ago, Raven said:

It depends on you, if you're not doing great in crypto i think it is just a waste of time for you do it because if you really want to earn money and to learn more things about cryptos, you must do your own research so every action you made has a purpose. 

If you would check my post I said it doing crypto is not a waste of time because it has a great advantage to me 

Some people think that crypto market is decentralized market and we can't control price to any Central body that is why manipulationade by the manipulators anyhow this is some recovery when we are wise then huge earnings for us. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

If you would check my post I said it doing crypto is not a waste of time because it has a great advantage to me 

I get it mate i just want to say it for those members here that this crypto is just a waste of time. All of us can benefit to this forum but of course we need to make an effort for our goals in this forum which is earning money. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Personally, the forum has never been a waste of time. I am grateful that the forum is only a question of deletion, I am a bit dissatisfied and want the forum to control it better. Payment forum is good and honest. I have no regrets joining the forum. it is a waste of time for me to tap

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Raven said:

I get it mate i just want to say it for those members here that this crypto is just a waste of time. All of us can benefit to this forum but of course we need to make an effort for our goals in this forum which is earning money. 

Ok that's good we are having the same work and paid the same so a we are equally one

23 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

I don't agree with you. Crypto isn't a wast of time. In my opinion, crypto is a good way to earn profit without hard working. Crypto has changed my life.

You are right we always earn we can call it a waste of time if we work and end up receiving nothing as a means of payments but cryptotalk is doing its best in paying so crypto is not a waste of time here in cryptotalk

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Most likely this is your waste of time and the fact that you are engaged in cryptocurrency. You decide where you can earn more Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2