Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

On 4/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think our cryoto currencies are safe on sites and about kyc and i didn't recommend to provide your personal information through kyc. Many of these are fakes .

Well, it's okay to do Kyc If the site or online wallet is legit but if you see that is just a scam, don't give your personal information on it because it may be a cause of hacking.

I feel you this is really saddening. I hope through some wishes you would be able to retrieve your coinbase. it is true that in today's world hackers are on the rise and they are trying their best to confiscate the personal information of unsuspecting users. So you should be cautious and take necessary protective measures in order to avoid such traps.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Most of the cryptocurrencies are safe if you use your wallet properly. Most of the safety issues with coins arise when there are 3rd parties involved like exchanges, gambling platforms, ico platforms etc. 

Cryptocurrencies are safe and we can use that easily. In the crypto market so many hackers will hack the account and send our all coins to another wallet. We need to use the secure wallet which is old and good like Blockchain wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we are not safe here sending proofs to whom we know of as these sites who ask for this even do not provide their real developers faces, real location of the company from where it works. Our information can easily get into wrong hands. Even it can get into our govt hand if our govt can catch these companies and govt. can exploit and steal all our data and use for wrongful means. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes i agree crypto currency is also very safe so that day by day there are many people work this site and earn money a lot.so that every day many people joint here and earn money.and they lead there family easy way.

thanks

• +2 1

Yes i think crypto currency are safe. If you use it on your behalf mean. It is in your wallet and secure. No one know about your wallet and even you are wrote down the private keys of wallet.Then it is safe and if you share it anyother then may be result changed. Some time you lost your money in the exchange site so be careful using the exchange site.

• +1 1

The first thing to consider is depends on how you interact with the various sites you have to know that good numbers of crypto currency sites are safe and secure for use while other are not because they are fabricated by scammers and hackers embezzling people's money

• +1 1

I do not advise anyone to send his personal information to a site for any amount because you do not have to sell your data and documents for some dollars, and you do not know what they will do with these documents, so be careful not to be a victim of fraud by unknown people.

• +1 1

Most of the crypto currencies are safe and easy to use.I recommend all to use bitcoin and trust wallet for crypto currencies.Bitcoin is free of cost.

Both are easy to use and in this your currencies remain secure and you don take any type of loss.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are safe depending on how you manage it properly. Because some people engaging them selves to the scammers because they want to earn more and they are hype with the suspicious offer of the scammer that's the time it can harm you. Secure your account, wallet or some keys that holds your cryptocurrency and it will be safe in your hands.

• +1 1

Bro in my view this websites are 100% secure and safe . I don't think they can make any kind of scam with you as they save your personal data with the lot of security and safety. But if you share some personal data with anyone no matter that data is too minor to be hacked if he has got your little data then he may be successful to steal your other data. I don't know what it is possible for the hacker to have your account and steal your money.

From my personal experience the crypto isn't totally save because if  your data is saved in exchange server and that exchange got hacked your all information will be in hackers hands and. They will sell or use it for any mean their for many people account got hacked when exchanges goes under attack and many accounts compromised .Always find strong security exchanges and then place your assets their. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Cryptocurrencies is safe but to be safe doesn't means it cannot be hacked, and to get hacked is not only for crypto but any financial is aligible to be hacked. 

• +3 1

The information you send to websites and exchanges is probably not safe. Cryptocurrencies are safe but it all depends on how you use them. If your coinbase account was hacked there is a problem with your system or you didn't take correct steps to increase your security. Still coinbase is a third party and not a cryptocurrency.

I think crypto currency is a really safe place to make money. There is good security as a whole but there are chances that you can get attacked my scammers. The best way is to follow rules and regulations.

10 minutes ago, VijithaVarghese said:

I think crypto currency is a really safe place to make money. There is good security as a whole but there are chances that you can get attacked my scammers. The best way is to follow rules and regulations.

Hacking cryptocurrency wallets has become one of the things that are abundant in the world of crypto, and therefore any investor or trader in this market must carry out the process of protecting his own digital currencies, after the spread of many hackers in that field, and it has become easy to penetrate the unprotected wallets enough degree.

• +1 1

Yes, basically! Of course as a beginner I don’t have much experience about the crypto world. But I personally think that most cryptocurrencies are safe and the security of the wallet depends on us. We should be more vigilant about scamming and protection in the crypto world.  Otherwise it can be dangerous. So be careful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  Because we know that cryptocurrency is still being used as illegal in many countries.  Although some countries are accepting cryptocurrency but are still passing through cryptocurrency through a suspicion so maybe in the future cryptocurrency may be stable and safe.

I don't think your personal data is safe anywhere on the internet, you should never believe that and should never safe your data here online or in some kind of devices that use internet.

In particular, I think that cryptocurrencies are really safe since they are based on blockchain technology and it is immutable and incorruptible so far. Those that actually have security flaws are the platforms that work linked to it and that is where we must be careful when placing our assets. That is why it is recommended to have only the amount we need to operate in the exchanges. Regrettable to know that you have gone through this situation being hacked and losing your money.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

We live in a world that is developing in a very large way, and we must keep up with all these events, and I see that the idea of confirmation through personal documents has some risk because every time hackers create a new hacking tool to withdraw site data and our information is in unsafe hands.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Listen for a long time that it depends on the company because if they want they can sell them or definitely save them, it is necessary to check what they do with our personal data.

There is nothing completely safe in this life. I think when one gives personal information and documents to any platform as part of KYC verification, one should be aware that such information can be subject to risk, if the platform's data base gets attacked, there is nor certainty that our personal data will be used for malicious purposes. Luckily, there has bee a recent surge of DEX, which do not require compromising our information.

• +3 1

According to my opinion and my experience all the crypto currencies are safe. Because crypto currencies have high values in the market and still their rate is pumping up day by day. I would like to say that crypto currencies will never die. If you want to store your crypto currencies then go ahead and feel safe. 

Cryptocurrency are safe, we all know that information is power. So we need to keep our personal information about cryptocurrency very safe also because scammers can use those information to scam people of their money.