Binance removes the Visa logo from the new card!!Many doubts about Binance!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Binance removes the Visa logo from the new card!!Many doubts about Binance!!

Hi friends
It seems that the Binance Lie series will not stop at the borders !!! Is it another April Fool's Day or is lying a habit at Binance ?? !!!
I was posting a thread from a while ago about the new Binance card that I claimed is supported by the VISA card but one of the good members here who is my friend @BTC Future  told me that Binance removed the Visa logo and told me a lot of bad things about Binance and this is his response here:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/93107-binances-new-electronic-payment-card-supported-by-visa/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-6480539

This is the image of the card as it was found on the official blog of Binance with the previous news

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fm9KOTek.png&t=612&c=t9j0JU_zse24pw

I was surprised by his words, so I searched myself and found that the information he provided is true and indeed that Binance removed the Visa logo without mentioning any reason for that and without any mention of Visa in the official blog even though it had announced in the previous news that the card is backed by Visa.
The Visa logo has been removed from the image and the ad has been updated to contain no mention of the Visa card !!!!

Is it a new April Fools?
No one knows exactly what happened, how does the platform initially announce Visa support and then the news is completely free of it without any explanation?
How can a reputable company claim to partner with a large company like Visa without its knowledge? And if there was cooperation and it was canceled, why would Binance not say so?
Hundreds of questions have been raised about Binance and what are its goals?

This is the news link on the official Binance Blog:
https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900479/Introducing-the-Binance-Card-Shop-and-Pay-With-Crypto-Anywhere-in-the-World

Of course it is the same as the previous link and this new image:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F5eljAeE.jpg&t=612&c=vD-LgDT-8CHd4Q

So what do you think of this information and what do you think about the behavior of Binance, which has become a lot of doubts and questions?

Edited by Crypto123
correction

7 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

Here is something I learnt about binance, when trying to register, it was so difficult, I dint know why  the best was that they asked for your information to verify your account and also to protect it , but thats also the worst , that way people could be selling their informations that they still have. I dont know about the visa logo, but its true, when people run from you, you question the authenticity

As for me, I registered in Binance before and worked with them for a long time, but after that they banned me but to be fair they allowed me to withdraw my coins and did not book them. But recently there have become a lot of questions about Binance.

I am guessing that they removed it until everything is ready, and they can't legally put it on ads until the talks are finished and card is okayed from the visa.

Visa contract shouldn't be hard to get for them, it even seems trivial because lot's and lot's of way smaller players have visa / crypto cards.

4 hours ago, rekter said:

I am guessing that they removed it until everything is ready, and they can't legally put it on ads until the talks are finished and card is okayed from the visa.

Visa contract shouldn't be hard to get for them, it even seems trivial because lot's and lot's of way smaller players have visa / crypto cards.

Yes, I am completely convinced with you, but it is not permissible to put the logo without there being approval from Visa because this is considered fraud and illegal This is on the one hand and on the other hand why did they remove the logo without putting an alert or note about that? If you go to the blog, you will not find any mention of the Visa card in the news after its update !!

I read an article talking about a dispute between Binance and Visa Card that led to the removal of the famous global platform logo Binance on Visa cards, but the reason was not clearly stated and whatever the matter, I am not a Visa Card user and have never tried it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know much about what this fiasco's really about (I'll read later) but I do know that Binance has been plagued by serious issues (hacked) in the past, and there might still be a lot of disgruntled folks who have a few bones to pick up with the exchange.

Will Binance be the next Mt.Gox in scale and magnitude of the aftereffects? Let's hope not. The people working there had better be stepping up to resolve this issue with Visa and other things so we lowly peasants do not lose confidence in the exchange.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

14 hours ago, BitTim said:

This is actually something that should not worry you it might be an update to the site that made the logo to disappear but am sure there working on that I don't really think they can stop this usage of visa it was truely helping many 

That's right, nothing to worry about. 

Many people in cryptoworld have a trust on them and I'm sure they will not make any malicious moves that may cause for them to lost the trust of their users. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/10/2020 at 12:13 AM, Ms.o said:

This is the first time i see that coin,and it amazed me about the price. I tried to search anything about it but i cannot find any informations so i was hesitant and doubt with that coin,as many coins in yobit became deadcoin.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:40 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friends
There will be halving on BTG next April 18
“This halving, the third in BTG’s blockchain history, will happen exactly at block 630 000.”
As the mining rewards will decrease from 12.5BTG to 6.25BTG
Halving BTG comes almost a month before the Halving bitcoin occurs, knowing that BTG was born as a result of a Hard Fork that acquired Bitcoin.
Source: https://bitcoingold.org/halving/

2.thumb.jpg.60d83522ce782c9c8a687a2dd77cd075.jpg

The question:
What do you expect the price of BTG after Halving to rise or fall?
How should we prepare for this halving? Are we selling BTG or buying more BTG and Holdin to the halving?

On 4/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this great article, yes it is very important to read it, they have told about some strategies, and I know that there are two types of traders, who buy and then hold their Bitcoin for long time, and who are a daily traders they approach the volatile price to collect a lot of profits and this is the best trick during this pandemic.

I think that binance is making some changed but I dont believe that they sre foing it just to lie. Binance is a lare and great comoany and they will never try to lie to their users. I think that they are tryinh to do something. 

28 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I don't know much about what this fiasco's really about (I'll read later) but I do know that Binance has been plagued by serious issues (hacked) in the past, and there might still be a lot of disgruntled folks who have a few bones to pick up with the exchange.

Will Binance be the next Mt.Gox in scale and magnitude of the aftereffects? Let's hope not. The people working there had better be stepping up to resolve this issue with Visa and other things so we lowly peasants not lose confidence in the exchange.

In fact, Binance has a lot of problems and questions about it, for example, her real residence is still mysterious until now and she claimed that she is in Malta, but it turned out that this is not true and many other problems, but regardless of Binance is still the most popular exchange.

6 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In fact, Binance has a lot of problems and questions about it, for example, her real residence is still mysterious until now and she claimed that she is in Malta, but it turned out that this is not true and many other problems, but regardless of Binance is still the most popular exchange.

Being the most popular exchange sure has its downsides: the more people using it, the greater the exchange's responsibility for taking care of them. And it will be much harder for everyone if the most popular exchange blows over their faces like Mt.Gox did.

How many more shady issues about Binance do you or anyone else know, aside from this topic with Visa? I'm just curious about it 🙂 .

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think it has been estimated that the binance is mature, in fact it is still not perfect and is deleted again by the binance. really disappointing, because there is no exchange platform that uses mastercard for crypto payments. I really look forward to it.

Do not believe in information sources that are not telling the truth. Binance never think will remove Visa from his card. What then is a card if there is no Visa logo.  

Frankly, I have never heard of this matter, but if it is real, this will be a great step for everyone, and the demand for this currency will increase, and dealing with it will become easier.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

26 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

@Crypto123 I used binance form long time and really i didn't have any interest for buying and purchasing Crypto through binance card there are many trusted website That's offer you fait money while you exchange bitcoin there used them .

I think binance card help to increasement of Crypto used . 

I also used Binance a lot and it is very reliable and the largest and most popular exchange, but his suspicious behavior in the recent period has become a concern for many and raises questions about the goals of Binance, I knew that they bought the Queen Market Cap, for example? And they are the ones who made the April Fools' website? The last announcement about Visa and the removal of the logo !!!

23 hours ago, juma1 said:

There are people who are always very keen on some issues but I can say until binance exchange site officially communicates about the matter then it should be treated as if all is well without any challenges 

I agree. Maybe it's just a rumor or maybe just the exchange replaces the appearance. In any case, if there are any changes, the exchange will officially inform us about it.

People worry too much, what could possibly go wrong with that, it is just a LOGO, it is not as important, the card is already known to be VISA.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

People worry too much, what could possibly go wrong with that, it is just a LOGO, it is not as important, the card is already known to be VISA.

It is not a question of a logo first, but is there support from Visa or not, they initially said that they are supported by Visa and put a Visa logo on the image of the card, but then they removed the logo without saying anything about the support of Visa.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I also used Binance a lot and it is very reliable and the largest and most popular exchange, but his suspicious behavior in the recent period has become a concern for many and raises questions about the goals of Binance, I knew that they bought the Queen Market Cap, for example? And they are the ones who made the April Fools' website? The last announcement about Visa and the removal of the logo !!!

Any latest news? Has the April Fool's joke become too real?

If indeed there exists a disagreement between Binance and Visa if any, why are they hiding the details?

If there is a legal battle going on behind closed doors (I am thinking along the lines of 'breach of contract' or something) then it would have had huge ramifications for both of the companies if word goes out. I've read the second article in your link, and seeing that any mention of Visa was dropped, it looked to me like they were saying "Things aren't working out for the both of us [Binance and Visa], so let's drop it and pretend like it never happened" so customers wouldn't get spooked.

Hmmm... but still, Visa or no Visa, is the Binance card still good enough as advertised on their webpage?

Edited by kyoukage01

10 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Any latest news? Has the April Fool's joke become too real?

If indeed there exists a disagreement between Binance and Visa if any, why are they hiding the details?

If there is a legal battle going on behind closed doors (I am thinking along the lines of 'breach of contract' or something) then it would have had huge ramifications for both of the companies if word goes out. I've read the second article in your link, and seeing that any mention of Visa was dropped, it looked to me like they were saying "Things aren't working out for the both of us [Binance and Visa], so let's drop it and pretend like it never happened" so customers wouldn't get spooked.

Hmmm... but still, Visa or no Visa, is the Binance card still good enough as advertised on their webpage?

Thank you my friend, yes the card is still good whether it is supported by Visa or not because Binance's great reputation and wide reputation will have a great role in spreading this card and benefiting from its services, but the idea that my topic was written for is that this is an inappropriate behavior from Binance. They do not have to publish the news of their cooperation with Visa before the final agreement. If there is a dispute with Visa, they should mention this to people.

3 hours ago, Bob option said:

The payment card of the Binance platform is now semi-paid or unusable, so I think there are problems with it such as the withdrawal fee from the ATM and also the speed of receiving money on it and I think that the platform will reduce this feature.

The Binance card is still in the project or trial period now, and it has not been distributed except in limited places for the experiment, but I think it will be successful even though Visa does not support the card but also the appropriate structure must be provided.

although i hate the behavior of the exchange, i still can''t get out of them since they do have the volume you need.  there are several times they did a very damaging act to some projects like in the steemit and CZ suggesting to rollback the blockchain. 

Visa logo I guess is just to make it viral and probably pump at least to make some money out of it. But is it true that they partner up with Visa?

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, korazon said:

although i hate the behavior of the exchange, i still can''t get out of them since they do have the volume you need.  there are several times they did a very damaging act to some projects like in the steemit and CZ suggesting to rollback the blockchain. 

Visa logo I guess is just to make it viral and probably pump at least to make some money out of it. But is it true that they partner up with Visa?

This reversal of the mention of Visa in the official blog of Binance and the removal of the logo from the image of the new card confirms that there is no relationship between them and Visa, and even if there is a project for partnership with Visa it has been canceled. It is also possible that they did this to grab people's attention.

My dear friend i don't heard this news so I have no idea about this issue, but I think this news is not convincing me because visa card and binance two big platform and work together for years, so binance can't do like this if the news is real then something happen with this two platform's.

I don't  know why hey remove  visa  logo .  It  May be suspicious  or may be not. Let's  hope for better . No one can say fully why they removed  visa logo from their card.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, Kariuki said:

Here is something I learnt about binance, when trying to register, it was so difficult, I dint know why  the best was that they asked for your information to verify your account and also to protect it , but thats also the worst , that way people could be selling their informations that they still have. I dont know about the visa logo, but its true, when people run from you, you question the authenticity

I agree with you on your clarifications I also tried to sign up but lucky I managed without facing more difficulties but I didn't like about the interface of the platform because it doesn't seem to be user friendly and takes time to load therefore,I have put it on question mark.