Avoid using excessive leverage - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Avoid using excessive leverage

My message today is for traders who use leverage, which is one of the aspects of the currency market that attract many traders, so that they can open a relatively large deal by depositing a small amount, and on this topic I want to warn these traders not to exaggerate when choosing the size of the deal. Because this method can work for you or against you. There is a possibility of exposure to losses equal to your entire capital.
Who among you likes to trade on margin, that is, using leverage?
Please tell us about your good and bad experiences so we can all learn from it.

In fact this type of trading is dangerous as it is very beneficial.
In leverage, when you reach a certain loss limit, the entire amount will be withdrawn from your account and you will have completely lost the capital.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

31 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

Leverage can be of a destructive effect and its effect can be great, but out of caution you have to start using a leverage with a very simple rate and put an end to the loss so that your balance is not completely lost.

This is absolutely true. The basic rule in leverage is to put an end to the loss so that you do not lose all the capital.
Also, you must constantly follow the deal because it is a relatively big deal and the price may increase for minutes, so you should be prepared for that.

Using leverage is very risky. I never use leverage in order to trade on the exchange. It must be remembered that there are risks. 

1 hour ago, Jone20 said:

One of the main characteristics of the currency market is volatility. Leverage makes this volatility higher, thereby increasing the share of risk. The important thing to remember about trading without leverage is that the only way to lose your money is if that coin loses all of its value.

Yes, there is no doubt, and there is that it is possible to get huge benefits from the fact that, where there are risks, there is profit. Thank you for listening to me. 

I do that from time to time when i feel lucky with high leverage, and "lucky" being the key word on here, because there are huge zig-zag wicks sometimes in bitmex wiping both long and short positions. I really can't recommend high leverage trading to anyone. Except maybe gamblers, because it's often more profitable then gambling.

• +2 1

I often use leverage indicators, which is good but I think I have to mine other margins so we can read the market price predictions correctly. if you use just one margin, I think it will be difficult.

4 hours ago, rianpedia said:

I often use leverage indicators, which is good but I think I have to mine other margins so we can read the market price predictions correctly. if you use just one margin, I think it will be difficult.

Do not overused the use of leverage. 

We should be careful on our strategies for us to avoid to failed. Do not increase your leverage for the revenge of your loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Jone20 said:

My message today is for traders who use leverage, which is one of the aspects of the currency market that attract many traders, so that they can open a relatively large deal by depositing a small amount, and on this topic I want to warn these traders not to exaggerate when choosing the size of the deal. Because this method can work for you or against you. There is a possibility of exposure to losses equal to your entire capital.
Who among you likes to trade on margin, that is, using leverage?
Please tell us about your good and bad experiences so we can all learn from it.

The impact of leverage is well reflected on the profits that traders receive. We must know that its impact can be reflected in the degree of risk they are exposed to from the use of borrowed funds to achieve the largest possible return.

Everyone uses this leverage, but they do not risk their money. Rather, they use a small portion of their capital and invest it in trading. This is the best way for me.

Although I do not use margin trading, but thank you for the advice, personally I advise you to avoid trading with all your capital but rather divide it is better .

To be fair, experienced traders can trade with high leverage and be profitable, although I'm not recommending this strategy either. Maximum I use is 5x. Still sometimes stop loss might not get filled. I've read traders countering the risk of stop loss not hitting by using higher leverage and smaller amounts (with no stop-loss as it wouldn't make sense).

taking large leverages is just big trader thing.a beginner and a mediator traders should only go for 5x and maximum 10x profit to avoid loosing of the money and to do risk free trade.so i personally recommend every beginner to just fix 5x to 10x  goal

I once lost about $ 1000 on leverage because I set it 100 times and forgot to set the stop loss function, since then I haven't used this function at all.

If you know how to used any leverage you won't have problem with it, it will give you more Profits if you used higher leverage with good broker

I think 5x leverage is good for trading because when we loss our small amount loss, but some traders take high leverage when they win then they earn good profit,but unfortunately they loss then their all money will be clean sweep, so take only affordable leverage.

I think that using leverage greatly increases the possibility of losing your capital and increases the risk further
I think we should study the matter and study the capital before using leverage

On 5/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, Honny143 said:

I think 5x leverage is good for trading because when we loss our small amount loss, but some traders take high leverage when they win then they earn good profit,but unfortunately they loss then their all money will be clean sweep, so take only affordable leverage.

Of course, traders cannot use leverage according to their own desire and strategy, and some even choose not to use it at all. Through leverage, you can benefit even from simple movements in the market, but since they carry a high level of risk they must be treated with caution.

In my case i am not using margin trading. And you are right high leverage can lead you to high loss. Now it is hereby that binance is giving 125x leverage. I will suggest not trade up from 50x.

I do not use leverage at all, and I have never done so since it is risky and I have lost my money and my currencies, and for this we must be careful about that.

THINK POSITIVE

Вы можете использовать это. Но очень осторожно. Я лично очень редко использую это. Сейчас я тренируюсь с  этими ребятами. Пока есть прогресс.

I strongly agree with you. Leverage trading is very much risky. I have lost big many time in leverage trading and now I always avoid to do it. You can loose all your Investment in just one go in leverage trading.

It is correct what this topic says, and it is that the logic speaks that the leverage is excessive, it comes from the greed of each trader, and we know that greed in this type of markets is the greatest enemy, that is why we must control our  ambition, so as not to exceed the leverage that we can lose all our money.

I once tried to trade on the leverage but lost all the money because I made it too big, in my opinion it is best to trade without it because the risk of losing all your investments is huge.

While doing Margin trading, we should not use excessive leverage . Crypto market is very uncertain and risky . So, use only small leverage on our trade with small amount . Otherwise huge chance of being loss in trade.