Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 9
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I dont think it can reach $ 1 again but iam sure if you buy today or this week, this gonna make profit in the future, i think  when bitcoin price more than $ 20 k than ripple can be 0.8 $ or above

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

i will say yes. i've doing research by many analyst on twitter, all of them said xrp have great future, some says xrp can reach $1 before end years. the point is invest in xrp more profitable now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

in my opinion if you invest in ripple maybe next year you will become x10, because right now the price of ripple is really cheap

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe not now, sometimes during the year XRP was one of the hottest coin, and it went as fars replacing Ethereum in the coinmarketcap rankings as the 2nd largest coin.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

İt can go up to 3USD again si i think it would be good investment for you

Just buy and hodl it

• -2 2

XRP is already top 3, how much increase do u want from it? maybe better buy some binance coin in top 40 market cap, at least u have better return on investment.Its well known that XRP foundation is dumping millions of ripple on open market on retail investors, shady tactics

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

I think this year we are talking about living without a sharp jump in cryptocurrency in general.  But in 2020 there will be a big boom, as a result of which the entire cryptocurrency will increase in price at times!

6 minutes ago, Smartxh said:

Really there is an increase in price but it will be hard for xrp to reach the price of $1, last week it was around $0.27

I think so, but we should wait until the end of this year, what will happen

Even if I don't like Ripple, it seems it is good to hold some. The performance in the past month was great, close to 60% increase in 5 weeks.

XRP will not reach $1 in the of the year, 2 months left and it's still far from $1. I think invest in xrp is good but you need a good timing before invest to xrp. Once you enter at the right time, you can get a big profit.

• +1 1

I would avoid it personally, never actually studied this project but people who know better then me about crypto told me to avoid it.

• Useful or interesting 2

XRP/ripple token prices are still very affordable at this time, these tokens are already very well known for its high trading volume, even exceeding ethereum. of course xrp has a good chance in the future, so, invest in xrp is the right choice

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

XRP need few month more to give profit . Ripple can have good value in future, some banks in UAE also join Ripple !

Good Luck 
Thanks

2 minutes ago, sayyedraza said:

XRP need few month more to give profit . Ripple can have good value in future, some banks in UAE also join Ripple !

Good Luck 
Thanks

ripple/XRP have good development, we also can check trading volume everyday in coin market cap (CMC) is very high, that would be very awesome if ripple can touch 1$ then up to next level price

• +1 1

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, bichou1584 said:

XRP is a strong currency that has already reached $ 3.  But I think it's hard to see it rise again, especially in the current circumstances.  However, I see that the current price is a candidate for the rise and is still a candidate for the rise

yeah buddy, every coins have a chance, XRP too, maybe in the near future, this coin will touch 1$ first before go more. I believe this coins buddy

#ProphetInvestor

yes i think its profitable , xrp historique high was 1.5 dollar , i think maybe xrp will visit the historique top in the next altseason, good luck dude 😉 

• +1 2

We can see xrp history and can search on google what happend in past to xrp and what are the predictions .i also have xrp in wallet my friend and i are waiting fir right time .because in crypto you must have sight of sage where you see things no can see and do things where everyone do not thinking  .so xrp have  good future 

• +1 2

I can get alum with XRP but in short term trades. I do not usually invest in the long term because I see that its price has little variation, maybe in the future may be different.

I guess that it will depend on every people. If they think that investing in XRP is a good idea, then they will buy XRP right now while the price still at a low price. But if they don't like to invest in XRP, then they will not buy XRP, and they will buy the other altcoin. As long as you can analyze why should buy XRP or not, you can buy it anytime or choose the other coins. I only suggest not to follow other people suggestion if you don't analyze by yourself because you don't know if, in the future, the price can increase.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

When BTC halving happens, prices are expected to rise not only for BTC but also for alts, and XRP at 0.29 seems a good price...

You can't always expect to have multiple x profit... that only happens very few times... if you aim for $1, it would be more or less 3x your investment in a year... is this a bad one?

• +1 1

3 hours ago, dentolas said:

When BTC halving happens, prices are expected to rise not only for BTC but also for alts, and XRP at 0.29 seems a good price...

You can't always expect to have multiple x profit... that only happens very few times... if you aim for $1, it would be more or less 3x your investment in a year... is this a bad one?

Thanks guy, I agree with you

Ripple is a good asian cryptocurrency has partner with many banks in asia it is easy to use ripple to transfer money in asia than any other payment processing means, ripple price will increase, it is a profitable coin to invest in.

• +1 1

Peter Brandt said XRP looks like BTC before the 6k, breakdown, and there is a high chance of breakdown to 20 cents , who knows but i think XRP has no more fuel to pump again, it needs to go down a bit

• +1 1